Are cats the natural enemy of the soyboy?

are cats the natural enemy of the soyboy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Considering 99% of soyboys seem to have cats, I don't think so

I was reading about Toxoplasma Gondii yesterday, and now I'm kinda wondering about cats.

Look at that fucking cute kitty though...

no its the other way around , all cats have pet soyboys for their infinite luxury.

cats infect your brain with a parasite. all soyboys have cats. dog>cat

Freaking vampire cat

Dumb cat knows to go for the jugular! wth

The soy boy fears the feline and it's instinctive fascist tendencies

Atrocious hair

Was the cat put down as dogs would have been?

Moment of impact

Feline Death Squads

Cats are very independent, don't give a shit about what you're doing as long as it doesn't affect them, and can survive as an individual.

I'm guess cats are nature's libertarian, and that's pretty much the opposite of soyboys...

He was probably making high-pitched cuck sounds, alarming the cat and triggering its instincts.

it's true, cats are naturally fascist in nature. they also hate nogs.

my cat bites me in the face if i act like a retard so yes

Does soy milk also come in bags?

hilarious that the cats fight instinct got triggered intead of flight. S O Y

>dog>cat
>dog acts equally excited and retarded as the owner
>runs away when cat attacks
>dog>cat

Cats are for the elderly or little girls or homosexuals I guess

Cats are, by their very nature, fascist predators.

don't you have to literally eat cat shit to get that?

Daily reminder cats are infinitely better predators than dogs.

Source?

no it does not
one more reason soy milk is inferior

you can cook it first to boil off the parasites

>implying societal expectations aren't the only thing keeping you from smacking that shrieking idiot yourself
cats are fucking based.
dogs are automatons in comparison.

Its overblown. You have to basically put their shit directly into your bloodstream.

I drink cow's milk and soy milk and i'm not a weak faggot. I think the soyim just don't lift so they dont produce test

To bad it didn't hit his jugular

This moment needs a RULES OF NATURE addition

are you serious?

true cat owner can confirm he catches mouses every now and then, once he caught a rabbit

Isn’t that a console with a hard drive which would easily break by throwing it around like that?

No, but machetes are.

Get Yourselfs Siberian Forest Cats. They are huge and don't have that enzyme that makes the allergy against cats dangerous.

There’s something so delightful about cats sunbathing.

no, dogs are children noisy niggers

There are too many cats. We have to genocide them. Theyre killing all the native birds.

ew why do his eyes look around still,
also checked

Yeah pretty much. Otherwise you have to handle cat litter with your bare hands (not even that litter scoop thing) and then go and eat while licking your fingers. There isn't even a correlation with toxo and behavioral or genetic changes in humans, let alone causation. It's pretty much just a meme at this point, there's one autistic guy on /an/ that keeps sperging out whenever he sees any cat thread though which is pretty funny.

t. dog owner

How is a productive energetic member of society like that a soyboy?

cats love me, and i'm a useless neet stoner

is it cuz i can do handstand?

Birds are all faggots.

CATS4LYFE

Youre a mutt so I understand you feel no need to preserve a balanced country with no foreign invaders.

How can you insult birbs? Are you a nigger?

Most toxo infection comes from eating undercooked meat anyway.

>There isn't even a correlation with toxo and behavioral or genetic changes in humans
Wikipedia seems to disagree.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii

Don't reply anything useful in this thread. Kill the shills!

This is my fetish

>Infected males had higher levels of testosterone
Cats are real chads.
Excuse me pls, im going to east some catshit now.

The brain stays alive for about 25 seconds after decapitation.

That cat would get the sledgehammer outside if it was mine.

Cats have a low tolerance for acting up or behaving inappropriately.

When the soyboy started goofing like a 5 year old, the cat was like "Aww, hell no!" and handled the discipline himself.

That's because you're a faggot who can't handle a 2 millimeter cut.

That cat gave you the slice because you acted like a psychotic rabid faggot

No, because you don't bite the hand that feeds you unless said hand attacks unprovoked.

>expecting cats to live by human moral maxims

A cat will only do that if you are a shit-tier owner. I own cats for years and they never have bitten me.

Dogs are held to those standards, why can't cats?

>all these soyboys ITT defending cat ownership.
Cats are cool but let's not kid ourselves. They are in no way masculine or man's best friend. Cats are prefered over dogs by young girls, older childless women, and feminine men. Owning/preferring a cat doesn't make you a soyboy, but soyboys are more likely to get a cat. They are in no way "the natural enemy." Dogs have infinite more use, loyalty and trainability to men.

>expecting your domesticated animal to behave like a wild animal
>being a cuck to it

That's a soyboy move.

F

The point is if an animal attacks me, whether cat, dog or wild, it gets the sledge or bullet.

Doesn't matter if mine or someone else's either (as long as I wasn't tresspassing).

You can beat the shit out of a dog and it will forgive and still do anything for your love. Try that with a cat and you will get a totally different reaction. Dogs are pathetic.

>Dogs have infinite more use, loyalty and trainability to men.
This sounds more soyboy than being a cat owner, because most people will just say "my dog can defend me" which is laughable to need an animal to defend themselves.

Of course I am not excluding the utilities such as dog trained by cops to find drugs or people which are good. But normal people don't have a real "manly" reason

Ok josh, sure thing josh

>Dogs are held to those standards
No, in fact they don't.
If you show submissive behavior or anything the dog can interpret as submission he will try to dominate and even kind of bully you, if you're abusive, he will bite you.
Regardless if he knows that you feed him.

Dogs are pack animals, they fight to show who’s in charge, cats are mostly solo animals, they fight to injure each other. If you think reallly really hard, maybe you can make the connection.

Having a dog is like having a nigger bull in your house. He'll make a mess constantly yet always get more attention than you, even sexual because we all know the real reason women like dogs.

because a dogs place is to obey the pack leader. if a dog attacks its leader it is behaving undogly or the leader is weak.

cats have a different psychology. but also generally speaking cats don't bite the hands that feed them, unless its playfully or when in anger, its still never to cause serious damage. if the cat wanted to cause serious damage that would be different but that basically never happens. a cat isnt going to hit you unless it trusts you, because it knows humans are bigger and a cat isnt looking to pick a real fight with a human.

worst case scenario the cat slaps you beause you're annoying him and a claw gets stuck in your skin for a moment. not a big deal. some of us like how spunky cats are.

I didn't mean to say that cats are supposed to be expected to misbehave. The point is that your implication of punishing a cat for doing something "wrong" because "you shouldn't do x" is misguided.

Dogs are a lot more powerful and can cause much graver harm to humans than cats do, both out of the power of their bodies and just their method of dealing with conflict, but are also adapted to be exceptionally responsive to human instruction and social behaviour/emotion.

With cats it's a matter of not crossing each other's boundaries - which won't happen unless you're a retard. It's very easy to tell when cats are scared. The person in the OP paid no attention to the fact his animals (which were in the room and right next to him) were frightened by his actions, and continued doing them.

>The point is if an animal attacks me, whether cat, dog or wild, it gets the sledge or bullet.
Was it autism? This is reasonable if the animal is acting violently without provocation, but remember that a lot of shitheads do shit that makes animals feel threatened and freak out and then go "OH MYY GAWWWDDDD WUTT I DOO". If you're going to interact with animals, if you're going to own animals, you should know what their limits are and how to respect them. There is no reason to kill a frightened cat.

No I mean if a dog attacks you, you put it down. You don't expect them to act like a person, they're a dog.

No, owning companionship pets is mostly for soyboys especially cats because they're easier to handle.

You sound like a faggot. Cats are disgusting pest animals. Either get a dog like a Chad or go full autist and keep fish.

communist piece of shit

Waste of effort. Just grab the animal's cranium securely, then pull up and twist.

Yes. It is well known that Hitler's ultimate goal was a soyboy nation.

Cats are quite capable of gravely wounding a person via infection. Cat scratches aren't a joke, those claws are as filthy as sewer diving pajeets. They can't rip your face off like a pit bull but they can still put you in the hospital.

Cats, on the other hand, were designated communist pets.

oh shit that thing has no soul, look at its eyes

but the cat is nice though

The vast majority of soyboys have toxoplasmosis in their brains. That explains their poor reaction time and how they are stunned by seeing stupid shit.

what does the face represent

wasted blue eyes on a cuck

>having a cat in the first place
that is a soyboy

>Cats don’t respect the weak.

If u watch the beging of the video he swings the present displacing the cat from his chill sitting position. The cat was still butt mad about that and took a swing at his owner

pence owns lots of cats. as does quagmire

holy fuck it all makes sense now. It wasn't the jews... IT WAS CATS ALL ALONG. Cats are framing the jews!

>Has free market
>gomunist :DD:DD
Creating a lot of wealth and giving the citizens priviledges and responsibility is something you will never understand slav retard.
There is a reason we are among the happiest in the world.

But he is right, you faggot. Cats wants to be the owners.

>There is a reason we are among the happiest in the world.
Don't disagree with anything else you said but LOL. Danes seem completely vacant. Passionless p-zombies.

Only thing cats hate worse than soyboys are fedoras

Said ALL small furry creatures accused of outing me as faggot extraordinare
"Gets the sledge "

Cats 101, fun fact
Only other living creature that kills for the pure pleasure of it ....
Yup, cats are WAY different than humans

>Passionless p-zombies
You need only look at our artistic and cultural endeavours.
But stay ignorant.

Over shoulder = cat ears sneaking up to Fuck up faggot.
In coming soy boy cat-tastrophie