Prison school 253 preview spoilers

it's another best girl chapter

so slut senpai is in it?

and that's it, what did she mean by this?

can you dump the whole chap i can't open baidu for some reason

its only spoilers

there is only 3 pics at the moment, i dumped them

full chapter in korean is going to be available tomorrow or the day after

slut-senpai is a good girl, but far from the best for now

We need Mari please!!!!!!

Why do I feel that the author is setting up a major bait and switch where Dickyoshi ends up with pres despite how retarded that pairing is.

>More Hana

What's going on? Are we really near the ending already or are we being rewarded for sticking through the nearly Hana free Calvary arc?

promised date with Mari when?

That is, literally, only you. There is nothing going on to suggest that.

What did she mean by this?

>Hanna is going through the realizing she loves Yoshi process
>then she needs to get her heart broken, things need to go wrong
>Yoshi has to through the entire process of realizing he doesn't actually love Chyio, just his idealized version of her
>then reconciliation with Hanna, "going after her"
>considering the length of namek, this will take at least 60 chapters with random shit happening at the same time

I just want this manga to end so the author can move to something else. Prison School is practically out of breath already.

You are free to stop reading at any time.

>do what you want, I already won

I wish. I can't stop a manga after I started it.

that's horrifying

Looks like Chiyo give Hana one of her bras and...

MUH

She's so damn perfect, How can other girls even compete?

>best girl
You mean MCbowl runner up.

>Do you like it?
>frogs

>I-I want to look like you, Chiyo-chan!

I feel like Prison School is nowhere near ending.

she's a hips girl who fell in love with a tits man.

Poor girl.

Has the MC even drank her piss?

What is she saying? Can anyone read Moon?

hana wants to look like chiyo, asks what she needs to do to look like her

chiyo says hana really is a weirdo

>laughing and talking while she was peeing in his face.

Some definitely went in.

Simply the BEST

FUCK CHIYO HANA IS BEST GIRL

I still haven't read 252

HANA IS SO CUTE JESUS

What cup size is Mari anyway?

>tfw Hana will win

Feels good man

the right size

>Even after the PBR-sama and Medusa incident, even after Kiyoshi literally dies fighting for her side, Hana still acts like a massive bitch
>She continues bullying the shit out of him to the point he attempts suicide
>People are actually calling her best girl and ragging on Chiyo

Yeah, she sure bullied him in the last two chapters.

God damn it, why is hana so beautifull.

I want athor to draw her nipples as soon as possible, she is the only girls which tits we havent seem

>Do you like it?
>frogs

Holy shit Chiyo absolute savage.

Weird that Hana is the only one we haven't seen fully nude yet. I guess Hiramoto is saving that for a special occasion.

How long until we get Slut-Senpai titties?

Only agyer clumsy girl titties.

She has to recover gakuto some how and showing him her boobs sounds like a good strategy

>Bullying someone into suicide is perfectly fine if you manage to stop yourself from being a total cunt for a single day

I respectfully disagree.

We haven't seen Mitsuko nude yet?

and what did chiyo do? oh right nothing at all.

I dont think so

>Kiyoshi is an eternal victim

This is some massive projection.

She came and she gave without taking.

I don't think think Kiyoshi is even going to win the Chiyobowl.

That has nothing to do with Hana's massive personality flaws, user.

How are big are chiyos chiyos compared to the orther girls ?

Chiyo deserved better, really. She's a nice girl surrounded by crazies. She's too good for Kiyoshi.

Fairly sizeable but all are irrelevant next to Meiko.

I never noticed them being that huge. Maybe it was because Mari and VP were always around but now they are really being played up.

Smaller than Mari and Meiko, but bigger than everyone else. She'd be about the third biggest breast-wise.

She's not Mari's sister for nothing.

That family has some god-tier genes in them.

Just look how handsome their father is.

Are we ever gonna see the mother? And Meiko's too? And Hana's? Damn, there is a lot of MILF potential.

They look huge in this panelNot so much in the pic

>They look huge in this panel

Not so much, it's just the angle.

Position and being squashed against Kiyoshi's head (plus a little exaggeration for effect) will do that. Besides no mere mortal is going to hold up whilst wearing Meiko-sized clothes.

I bet you are the same user that constantly feels sorry for Kiyoshi being an 'innocent' victim as if he was never responsible for anything that's affected him.

Why are you starting shit on a Hana thread?

>I-I want to look like you, Chiyo-chan!
Hana turning into a creepy stalker now.

>trying to be like Chiyo

Is Hana going to make all rice rice balls with no filling and jump to conclusions way to easily?

>how perfect that pairing is.
Fixed.

Read:

Given her size and frame I'd say she's at least a D.

Betacucks from reddit, what do you expect?

During the footrace there was an entire page of her nude.

Official Prison school cup sizes:
A: Kate, Anzu, Risa
B: Mitsuko, Mayumi, Hana
C: Chiyo, slut
D: Mari, Honey
F: Meiko

Hana might be an A-cup too, hard to tell.

Hana is not an A cup. Kate is an A or less than that. Definitely a B.

>Hana thread
Nigga please

You're projecting very heavily here, user. The point at hand is who is best girl and Hana not being that on account of remaining a ruthless bitch. Kiyoshi being a selfish loser and a shit friend is an entirely unrelated matter.

>just his idealized version of her
No other version of her for him to like, user. He loves her because he sees her as ideal.

>Hanafags calling anyone else betacucks

You niggers are basically Andre without the self-awareness.

>inb4 b-b-but Kiyoshi is a total piece of shit who therefore can only be with muh waifu Hana

Different user, I think he was referring to Hanafags when he replied mentioning betacucks

id dump my 3d girl for Hana-chan

This Should have quoted
>>People are actually calling her best girl and ragging on Chiyo

That is plausible, and I apologise if indeed that is the case. Let us join hands and bask before the one, true, eternal waifu.

Slut is a D

wtf I want this to end in Hana x Chiyo now

>holding a character responsible for their own actions

How is that projecting?

>Kiyoshi being a selfish loser and a shit friend
He isn't though.

Kiyoshi is a cute and a best.

Amen. Let these plebeians continue squabbling over such trivial worldly matters while we praise the name our savior, PBR-sama.

Does kiyoshi realizes that he was treated like a prostitute during that entire chapter ?

Kiyoshi is a pimp. The pimp game is natural to him. he thinks nothing of it. He'd whip his dick out if it means success.

Au contraire, our boy Kiyoshi is a natural born hustler

Because you're acting as if I'm defending Kiyoshi and suggesting Kiyoshi is pure and innocent, when I've done no such thing and I'm simply holding Hana accountable for her own actions.

>Breaks out of prison to go on a date with a girl whilst his brothers suffer, extends all of their sentences for it
>Lies to them about everything constantly
>Gets off to Hana's bullshit whilst pretending to be pure and only for Chiyo
>Tries to con his friends out of money

Kiyoshi has his good moments too, but overall he's been a pretty shitty dude.

KIYOSHI DID NOTHING WRONG

>>Tries to con his friends out of money

He is doing it for sex. Totally understandable for a higshcool boy.

Bros before Chiyos my dude.

But I fail to see how she's still bullying him ever since the Calvary arc ended. Honestly.

Bullying, not so much. Taking advantage, definitely.

>>Breaks out of prison to go on a date with a girl whilst his brothers suffer, extends all of their sentences for it
Breaking bad rules makes you a hero.
>>Lies to them about everything constantly
No, he doesn't. Stop making shit up.
>>Gets off to Hana's bullshit whilst pretending to be pure and only for Chiyo
Nice headcanon there, Hanafag.
>>Tries to con his friends out of money
More upmaking of shit.

Hanafags need to stop, Kiyoshi is a nice boy. Sure he's made mistakes but he's paid for them more than any other character in this series and he's shown remorse for everything he's done. You faggets need to stop bullying him.

When you're insulting someone constantly, you're bullying them.

>DICKIYOSHIT HAS OFFED HIMSELF
In all seriousness, Kiyoshi's done some petty stupid shit. But he's not this total asshole that Hanafags make him out to be. They want Kiyoshi to fail because he's an asshole, but then want him to be with Hana. Which is hypocritical, if you really think he's an asshole then you shouldn't want him with anybody. But if he's only an asshole just because he's not on your ship, then it's pure shipperfaggotry.

Yet nobody calls out Mari for, essentially, raping and blackmailing Kate? Kiyoshi still pimped out Gakuto even if Gakuto was willing to pay for it himself and Kiyoshi was embezzling money from everyone to pay for shit that he should have been paying for himself. If Hana's actions need to considered in a real world context then so do the rest of the characters.

They are all assholes.

Convincing Kiyoshi to stay away from Chiyo (the only other girl who would actually talk to him and who actively prevented his suicide), pulling this kinda shit when she gets even slightly jealous (despite the fact we see them talking normally without anyone noticing, making this wholly unnecessary), treating him like her dog during their 'date', and insulting him the entire time.

Hana's problem is she's still too caught up in Mari's mentality. Until she breaks away from that, stops with the mind-games and backstabbing, and grows a spine of her own, she'll never be best girl.