Brit/pol/ - BASED Britain Edition

>Based David Irving exposes Churchkike
youtube.com/watch?v=8qAdJTHQysI

>Carillion is not the only Zombie corporation infesting our Govt
unv.is/spiked-online.com/newsite/article/after-carillion-we-need-to-end-zombie-capitalism/20780

>EU demands 2 year veto on any bi-lateral UK trade deals
unv.is/independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-trade-deals-liam-fox-two-years-veto-michel-barnier-negotiating-guidelines-a8160996.html

>JRM: NHS austerity has to stop
unv.is/huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/jacob-rees-mogg-nhsspending_uk_5a5dc8c9e4b04f3c55a57683

>Trade bill [TTIP reincarnation] will face no parliamentary scrutiny
unv.is/ekklesia.co.uk/node/24983

>Prescott rages as Northern Powerhouse remains pipe-dream
unv.is/hulldailymail.co.uk/news/its-fraud-drama-screaming-john-1071677

>People are waking up to parliamentary paedophilia
unv.is/thelondoneconomic.com/news/petition-calls-investigation-allegations-mps-raped-assaulted-children-throughout-80s-90s/14/01/

>Grauniad publishes "Opinion" supporting UK membership of EU army
unv.is/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/14/the-guardian-view-on-uk-defence-strategy-britains-priorities-must-be-european

>UkColumn News 15/1/17:
youtube.com/watch?v=yLTJezLUolQ

Polls:
Opinium/Observer : CON 40%(+1), LAB 40%(-1), LDEM 6%(0)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14864152/
bbc.com/pidgin
youtube.com/watch?v=R2-GuDJFCxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for superior Germans

Because it doesn't work you retard

change your name faggot

>it's another Churchill drama and self hating Anglos whining all day episode

post your boipussi to prove I'm human otherwise I'll remain a God

I've become so powerful recently. I have hundreds of images and WEBM's to post, effectively making me never run out of ammo.

It's as if I'm Caesar in Gaul, and Brit/pol/ is the powerless senate back in Rome!

literally your gf

Anyone ITT even bother to watch PMQs?

Another thread I've conquered.

Caesar was shit.

why bother?
>let's reduce XYZ spending
>YOU'RE KILLING PEOPLE AAAAAH
>bla bla bla sexism bla bla racism bla bla disavow

Pube got BTFO in the last thread so we've got at least 3 threads of spam incoming

Say something nice, I can make you famous.

>Eddie's cock socket voices his opinion on one of the most influential men in history
Sorry, am I meant to take that seriously you utter fucking mong?

He was a bit of a cunt though, the civil war was illegal.

>be eddie
>go to play in the sandpits of whateverthefuckistan
>meanwhile gf is getting pumped by a superior German
>get arrested for being a complete coward
>meanwhile gf is still getting pumped by a superior German
>get the jail for being a useless coward
>get realised out of jail
>gf finally tells you about getting pumped by a superior German
>leaves you
>go home
>cry about it on Sup Forums
>become an alcoholic
>become homeless
>still crying about it on Sup Forums
>larp online
>get called out on your shite
>bitch out
>everybody else biches out
>"he atleast everyone else here with me are the same kind of pathetic cowards as me and pube didn't get to beat any of our arses, pube btfo"
GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Brittania show coming out tomorrow should be good

exactly what I was looking for, cheers

>should be good
Are you new or retarded?

Pubes has escaped from his carer for just enough time so he can spam the same images over and over again.

Truly ebin bants.

>No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.

Beyond a doubt but the Senate had been making up law for decades and I suppose his life provides a story of personal ambition which has elevated him to demigod level in modern times.

Had he given up his army, we'd know Caesar as the man who spent the rest of his life in exile, as opposed to the man who led to the death of the Republic.

who's producing it
>sky

pakis are subhuman

The death of the Republic was the death of Rome.

true

Caesar himself didn’t do much wrong but the death of the Republic was a travesty. Apart from the likes of Augustus, Trajan, Vespasian, Aurelius etc. most Emperors were degenerate and utterly incompetent.

lol hope that nigger enjoys the next 10 years of his life in prison for attempted murder.

You're spamming the same kind of shit over and over again, regardless of the the topic or current topic of conversation.
I'm surprised you haven't been banned yet.

It's a highly arguable point of history, the Senate was largley ineffective in the run up to the war and it had been displayed several times that their power was largley not their own. You could easily argue, and argue well, that although it was illegal, it benefited Rome in the long term.

Sure thing, Ghostbuster.

all pakis are 5 foot tall and 9 stone, you fool nobody

>Technically, it's not different to paki hate/nigger hate.

But you are posting in a white ethnostate forum. No niggers allowed.

strawpoll.me/14864152/

>strawpoll.me/14864152/

strawpoll.me/14864152/

>strawpoll.me/14864152/

strawpoll.me/14864152/

>strawpoll.me/14864152/

WH*TOID BTFO

>Technically, it's not different to paki hate/nigger hate.
Then bring its own thread
Nigger hat gets banned if it is on a offtopic thread

There'll be black r*mans. Hilarious.

kek

>Nigger hat
Where can I buy one?

(Subtle white grinning ensues)

A God wouldn't risk getting riddle with AIDS like a nigger by bumbing little German men.

I don't know why you persist with these snide posts about the white British underclass. These untermensch will be going in the ovens along with you on Reinigungstag. Infact, the average chavtard will be your last line of defence.

Last 3 numerals is the number of votes Joe Owens gets

A God wouldn't be susceptible to aids.

Chavs are Ubermensch

You don't have the power to strike without the power to reach. How can you reach us if your religion doesn't permit road usage?

The only reason I get banned is because I'm your opposition on your containment board echo-chamber.

I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.

You people break global rules all the time.

fuck off newfag

I'm not a lolertarian

That's what I said.

I'm on the fence and this is from someone who used to autistically argue over this stuff on /his/. Either way, I'm not in a position to be changing one of the most influential stages in history because that's like stepping on a butterfly in a time machine but the Republic is where Rome's glory came from and the vast majority of its conquest which made the Empire its self possible, but as you say, had become near impossible for Consuls to govern since the age of Sulla.

Without voicing an opinion, I think the Empire was doomed to happen since the first permanent Dictators. One famous example of the Senate ignoring law is again Caesar ignoring his co-consul Bibulus and his attempts to veto Caesar's land reforms. They were making it up as they went.

And English history its self sort of shows Republicanism seems doomed from the beginning.

>tfw the rise in global mean temperature for the past decade is solely caused by friction on Pubes router reset button

lads anyone got a link to PMQs, live or recorded

YOU CAN'T GET RID OF ME!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'M FUCKING CAESAR BITCHES

And the only reason no one gets banned is because everyone's forgotten the report function

My router is right next to me :^)

This whole board should be banned.
Can't wait till /ourguy Soros buys it.

Based.

Explain your sickly body and riddling pubic lice.

It's okay, bro. You can't always win the genetic lottery.

> >157015006

>User was banned for this post

Turn off that cunt of a meme flag, you little jizz-stain.

Strange

for once I'm not winning.

Is this because eddie's a cuck? Or because I'm with pakiposter?

hmmmmmmmmm

Either way, I told you I can make you famous, shit now you're more liked on here than you've ever been.

That's a bit of a stretch. Most Emperors were mediocre at best. We remember the really horrific ones, mostly because they were slandered for political reasons by contemporaries or near contemporaries after their deaths.

Several politicians ran on the slogo "Nero reincarnated" in the East for example, yet Senators in Rome (contemporaries, again) tell us he was Satan himself.

Keep reporting until luton is ragebanned

Yeah. But can thou spam the rest of Sup Forums?

Have fun shitting up a stinker, monkey.

I'm not expert on Rome to be honest, I just have passing familiarity with major events.
Although it does raise some very interesting questions in governance, the two consul system always seemed bizarre to me, and I think I'm right in saying that Hannible exploited their change over at Cannae

kek

>wahh wahh report
I'd deck every snitch ITT.

bbc.com/pidgin

How many Brits actually read this "pidgin"? How the fuck does it make it to the BBC?

Running off?

Sad!

NOTICE FOR ANY MODS READING THIS THREAD

IF YOU ARE GETTING AN UNUSUAL NUMBER OF REPORTS IT IS BECAUSE THERE IS A PROXYFAG

HE IS EVADING MULTIPLE BANS (HIS TRIPCODE IS CURRENTLY BANNED)

HE IS POSTING AS PAKISTANI POSTER, UNDER AN ANARCHO-CAPITALIST FLAG AND IS FILLING THREADS WITH SPAM

HE IS A NUISANCE USER HENCE THE REPORTS

USE THIS INFORMATION HOW YOU WISH

>check top news article
>published: One awa wey don pas
what the fuck does that mean

What a sap. He really must be a foreigner, no stiff upper lip. Many such cases!

It's not for Brits you mongoloid, it's made for West Africaniggers

I ain't watching that, nigger.

Your turn.

It's not made for us its for africans
Spit on heem bruddas

For who would not weep, when he hears that the great Marcus Antonius pays homage to foreign Gods!

Whoops, forgot my picture.

>Shitskins getting purified as we speak.

In which way did it benefit Rome? The Senate had only become ineffective because of the likes of Sulla, Crassus, Clodius, Catline, Pompey, etc. undermining the Senate in various ways.

Grass.

>I think I'm right in saying that Hannible exploited their change over at Cannae
Absolutely, Paullus and Varro, who were leading the armies. That and a great deal of arrogance on behalf of the Romans too, who were convinced even until mid-battle that they were winning by a long shot.

bet you got bullied in school

@157015481
>can't fight without weapons, superior numbers or heavy goods vehicles

The paki might not be able to but I am and I'll deck all you cunts.

The Empire brought much better living and economic conditions to the average citizen. Perhaps its a bad time to be an aristocrat in, but for the common man, the Empire was certainly more prosperous than the Republic.

I realise when we discuss either it's usually in relation to the accomplishments of the State as a whole, by which the Republic wins by miles, but the Empire had better conditions for you or I.

Fite me nao

I suppose it reintroduced a mechanism for change, Ceasar demonstrated that his control of his legions was more powerful than the Senate's orders.
But it's not an area of history I'm confident to make solid comment on.

And he's back in 3, 2, 1....

>Niggers never learn.

At least my hig morale posts remain for posterity. Niggers, on the other hand, are getting erased and replaced.

>muh empire

Try again please.

>reddit trying to act hard
for fucks sake stop being such pussies

youtube.com/watch?v=R2-GuDJFCxk

no idea how ugandan knuckles got so popular instead of this

>reddit

Your lips are about as tightened and stiff as your sphincter.

True. EDL are weak asf!

You could argue that it brought better conditions to the average citizen but that was bound to happen with the conquest of more territory and increasing globalisation in that period and therefore would've occurred under any system of government. Either way, Rome was still wholly parasitic to the average citizen, as practically all polities in this period were.