#GreatAwakening

Been waiting for a happening
Let us hope

bumpd

niceeeee #WeThePeople

BUMP FOR FAKE NEWS

Bump for lock ker up

keep it UP UP UP

Bump. Shills will attack this desperately if it gets any traction.

BUMP

BumpUmp

Fire those glorious cannons lads.
#GreatAwakening #WeThePeople

BMUP

Let's do it anons!

https:// mega.nz/#F!Kxt2QSyC!0AK44ZpbsF5ASzTyhg6huw!elsFyZDZ

Nice and formated memes for the masses!

Mister Bumpo

He owns more of twitter than Jack. Think about that!

Zionist shills are preparing a psy op for tomorrow.

Over the past few days I have seen pictures being posted here relating to Q bullshit. They’re planning to shill and bot a bunch of hashtags on Twitter in order to blame it on Sup Forums. From my point of view it seems like they’re assuming that tomorrows fake news awards won’t be that impactful. If they’re right, then that would be a great opportunity to exploit the hype. Before the even happens they would get these hashtags trending. Things like, #GreatAwakening, #QAnon, #FollowTheWhiteRabbit. You get the idea. I think that they want to use this opportunity to write a bunch of hit pieces on conspiracy theories and the people who believe them. They want to paint the picture of everyone on this site being gullible, schizophrenic, delusional, etc. Just like the shills call us in threads that piss them off.

There are a few reasons I’m making this post. In the event that the Fake News Awards are not as amazing as expected this will exist. It’ll be a way to look back and call out the shills before they even make their move. After all, Sup Forums is a board of peace and everything here is satire. Second of all is that the Q user bullshit is so forced and obviously a fucking psy op, the only reason it’s still brought up here is because of the shills who push it. The third and final reason is that we all know Twitter censors hashtags and preemptively removes them. If the hashtags I mentioned somehow make it to trending and don’t get removed something it up.

I honestly hope that something huge does happen though. From what Trump’s been insinuating over twitter about the “interest and importance of these awards”, I can’t deny that I’m excited.

>Hashtags
Fuck off!

bump

BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE
ITS ON

Is it time to get /comfy/ lads?

YES

Today is going to be a good day.

Indeed

You worked so hard on this one...
I guess we're not doing nu-pol vs old pol divide and conquer anymore?
Going with a generational divide and conquer with a splash of that je ne sais quoi from the CIA's "conspiracy theorist" campaign?

But you worked so hard on the nu/old campaign...
Feelsbad

>shills making association of Sup Forums with boomers
Been seeing this pushed on /biz/. Weird angle.

oh wow i actually saw this post yesterday, i guess it was a bot the whole time...

Bump for The Patriots!

FIRE THE MEME CANNONS ANONS, WE WILL NOT REST UNTIL IT IS DONE.

MAXIMUM BUMPAGE

bump

Bump

Let's fire up those Twitter Cannons, boys!

Bump

FIRE!
FIRE!
FIRE!

#GreatAwakening and #WeThePeople are number 11 and 12 worldwide lads... Get IN Here!!

>Believing an Ex-wife.

bamp

#WeThePeople #GreatAwakening #WednesdayWisdom

MEME LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT ANONS!

Bumping important bread

GET YOUR MEMES HERE BOYS. LOTS TO CHOOSE FROM

————————————————————————————————

==FRESH, WAR READY MEME AMMO==

————————————————————————————————

MAIN IMAGE LIBRARY Over 11,800 images from Memes#1 thru Memes #10

mega nz/#F!z1FCnaiA!4NS6tTnFmNs_yBZpKbCCgg

There you can preview images, download single images, entire categories, or all.
IMAGES SCALED FOR TWITTER 1024 x 512

The same images, transformed in shape for optimal display on Twitter:

mega nz/#F!Kxt2QSyC!0AK44ZpbsF5ASzTyhg6huw

If you're going to drop on Twitter, this format will be more effective.
WAR ROOM MEME THREAD for OP FAKE NEWS AWARDS

702 MEMES from the MEMES WAR ROOM

zipped into 1 file.

we (dot) tl/0BiUiB0vBq

[MEMES_WARROOM.zip 359MB]
TWITTER FORMAT READY MEMES from WAR ROOM

718 selected images from the War Room (OP) harvested from General #49-#63 converted to Twitter format. Topics listed in

Lock and load. Flakey is giving a sob speech about how calling out fake news is tyranny. It's going to be a big day.

BUMPAN

is this serious or is this satire?

afaik not satire
got it from 8ch

Honestly its hard to tell. That particular post is either legit or is one hell of a coincidence though. Other stuff? I dunno man. I'm torn on Q.

srs

it really happened, theres a bunch of shit proving Q is real, its hilarious too because whenever i confront one of those obnoxious shills that keep screaming he is fake about providing real evidence that hes fake, they either respond with I DONT HAVE TO HES FAKE or they say something that isnt correct at all and easily disproven just by looking through Q's posts.

2low
bump

is that actually soros?

bump

POTUS calling out Mockingbird in a scheduled ceremony is a habbening in itself.

A great awakening will be comfy.

>POTUS calling out Mockingbird in a scheduled ceremony is a habbening in itself
wait what? is this something that's already happened? sauce?

what if Q is with the CIA? anyone could plan this and leak it themselves.

I'm not saying he is but this world is full of surprises

b u m p
u
m
p

bump for justice!

BUUUUMP

>t. CIA shill

WE ARE AT WAR

I just asked an honest question then american flag reacted pathetically like SJW's when debated

I asked questions long ago in a CBTS thread received the same "your a shill" reaction

so much for this forced psyop kys

hmm, this reply doesn't sound shilly to me. sorry, user

No its that 96 year old "bookeeper of auschwitz" who was just imprisoned in germany

Hail the frog

>WE ARE AT WAR
MEME WAR

Bump for Freedom

bumpity bump
pedos gotta burn

Lock the bitch up

Silence will not last forever

Why can't I find any information on this? Where is the fake news awards going to be streamed/broadcasted?

Wont be at battlestation for a week. I'll do what I can until then. Good luck.

5PM tonight senpai. Priming the pumps.

No, Soros would have been 9 years old when this was taken. The SS had a minimum age requirement of 17

Why is this news? All social media platforms look through your shit, not just Twitter. Google and Bing aren't clean of this either, but how else would they take down CP and the like from being spread via their systems?

Doing god's work Anons. Redpill day.

They have teams that go thru all your direct messages, and they save every tweet, message you've ever sent even if you've deleted them. You know it, I know it, but I guarantee there's a lot of folks out there that have no fucking idea.

Al-Waleed owns a large stake in Fox News and he actively manipulates the news there to suit his Islamic interests.

In 1995, Al-Waleed's investment group bought a stake in Trump's Plaza Hotel in New York City — a purchase valued at $325 million, according to the International Business Times. Previously, the Republican candidate's yacht was sold to a creditor and then bought by Al-Waleed

bump

The jews make up most of the media.