The Promised Neverland

Spoiler are out!

Mama receives a reprimand for letting the kids escape. The demons arranged a pursuing party to capture them dead or alive. Emma walks through the huge primeval forest when the younger kids got tired, so the group takes a break to eat something. Emma is doing her duty as lookout when Ray approaches her to discuss their plan from here on out. She takes out her pen and says that they'll go to the spot B06-32 to meet Minerva. Afterwards she instructs Ray to dismantle the pen and he sees the B06-32. After dismantling it some more they find a stereocopy devicelike object that's built into the pen. Ray sees a graphic of an owl and a morse code. It's B01-14. He's surprised, but he suddenly hears Thoma shouting. When Ray rejoins them it turns out that they lost Rani/Lani. They call out his name, but nothing happens. Instead, a few moments later only Ray, Emma, Thoma and another kid are there while all the other children disappeared.

Killing them off one by one

>while all the other children disappeared.
Wait, does it mean than both Don and Gilda were caught?
Holy shit, Gilda new mama confirmed

> they find a stereocopy devicelike object that's built into the pen
Sonic screwdriver

>Be Ray

>Love mama
>Turns out she delivers your siblings to demons. And she'll deliver you soon too.

>Want to save at least both Emma and Norman
>Norman is delivered to demons

>Want to die
>Cute girl literally forces you to live

>Want to live peacefully with your family
>Demons catch all your family members except 3 kids.
Why Ray had to suffer so much?

what the fuck is happening

This is sad and all but I still want Norman back.

It's too early for the demon party to find them so it must be someone else.

You'd also think the demons would make more of a ruckus. Probably not them. Maybe this is a good thing?

one of the kids is a demon

Norman doesn't need to go back if all kids come to him instead

I've been checking the nips' reactions and opinions and they're surprisingly similar to ours.

Philposting and shipposting?

Philposting not so much but they're shipperfaggots alright. But I meant more along the lines of theories and the sort. A lot of them think Leslie's alive, stuff like that.

>Leslie's alive
Have we seen anyone directly killed other than the girl in the first chapter?
They might use artificial impregnation but do they keep some males alive at least temporarily for that?
Also could Minerva have a relation to Leslie?

Resistance army incoming?

>Mama receives a reprimand for letting the kids escape.

That it? I guess she's just too important to kill her off for fucking up.

>Have we seen anyone directly killed other than the girl in the first chapter?

Nigga Mama.

>Nigga
You mean NIGGER?

Fucking normalfaggot.

>anyone
Krone was a special case
I should have specified kids

They gotta have some males alive, we saw a male scientist already. A lot of nips are saying they think Norman/Leslie might've gone down that path.

>Ray x Anna
I think the nips are falling for our memes as well.

She didn't die, she just changed careers.

Is Leslie Ray's dad?

They both sat under trees keeping to themselves as childs so maybe?

Some nips think it's possible.
I saw some of them mention that it's cute that the "Re" in Resuri (Leslie) and the "I" in Isabella come together to form Rei (Ray).

If Isabella is the mother and Leslie is possibly his father, does this mean Ray isn't a nip? He looks really asian

I think that's just the way he's drawn, I doubt he's actually asian.

I always assumed because of the black hair, slightly tan skim and eyes and how Ray looks similar to Thoma who's asian and Thoma is likely just a more westernized version of Toma a japanese name (both prnounced Toe-mah) instead of a mispelt thomas. And I assumed Ray was a westernized version of Rei another japanese name.

I really can not see these children as children. The plot doesn't allow them to be people for a second. It's only plan, keikaku, plan, keikaku all the time. STOP TRYING TO BE DEATH NOTE, NEVERLAND!

This is might not be the case but what if they do use some of the males to impregnate females but by selective breeding?
As in, he won't be impregnating a bunch of women but one in particular that would match well genetically with with him? For example, they can pair the one of best males in a plantation with the one of the best females to ensure the child has great genes all around. When a girl becomes a Mama, that stops happening and he'll probably get killed but the others that don't can probably keep the farm going, right?
If a female is rather weak in one aspect, he can make up for it with his one genes or the other way around. So the chances the child will be more "perfect" increase. There's no sex because they likely know each other and growing attached is the last thing demons they need. Just a guess, who the fuck knows.

Unless Isabella is asian I don't think he is either. She has black hair too.

Well it isn't entirely confirmed that Leslie's the father so maybe they used grorious nippon sperm extracted over 1000 times as the father?

those sexy quads confirm it.

I mean, it's possible. I just doubt they're in nipland so the chances are lower. Though from a story perspective I'd rather it be Leslie.

I'd prefer that too storywise, but I can't help but think Ray is meant to be japanese so there's a generic nippon mc self insert thats's usually crammed into almost every manga with a mostly white western setting, like with Mikasa in Shingeki No Kyojin.

Maybe the wildlife? We already have demons, they could have brought new type of animals with them.

Wouldn't that have made some kind of noise? Emma and Ray didn't seem to hear anything if they were calmly discussing the pen.

Just take a look at those weird ass dog things in the last chapter or so
We have literally no idea what could be out there

Well, I suppose. I just found it weird that a wild animal/demon would be silent enought to take eleven kids with no noise at all.

Honestly, the spoilers make it sound as if the children just poofed out of existence. So unless the forest itself is working against them I don't see other possibilities until we get more info.

Unless it's an entire pack of something attacking the kids, one or two are bound to scream. Maybe it's not something bad that's happening.

Pretty much, is this another supernatural aspect coming?

No way they're gonna kill all the cast in one chapter. Of course it's not something too bad.

Ray is zetsubo material

I have a hard time believing they'll kill any relevant kids at all. At least not for a while.

My husband Norman coming back when?

Big friendly demon maybe?

>Katana Demon turns out to be nice

They'll teach Emma the blade and have her be the chosen one to fight and save them all from the demon lord

While the kids play, Emma studies the blade.

>mama receives a reprimand
oh good, I was worried she was gonna get slaughtered like Krone

That would've been such a waste. She messed up but she's still their best Mama, they can't let that just slip by.

Maybe they used some kind of soporific gas and calmly without any noise took all kids with them?

That's possible. But that would mean we'd have to go right back to the farm right? Not sure how I feel about that.

Guns will be more effective, tho.

How much noise do you think a Jaguar makes as it crushes a skull in its jaws?

People seem to forget that this is Shonen Jump. It was hilarious to see everyone filling the author with praise for the "death" of Ray. Krone only died because she was a mere plot device (Isabella is one too, but a more relevant).

>Return to the farm
I don't like this idea too. Besides, demons said that they'd kill kids (katana and demon-dogs prove this), so they porbably won't use any gas.
But maybe kids actually meet someone from Minerva's team. In that case a gas can be used in order to transport kids to the safe place.

What extraordinary powers would fit in the Neverland story? Will Emma be piloting mecha or use some demon magic?

She's going to be a demon shifter.

>implying she won't have both
MC privileges user.

>yfw Emma is both clever and strong enough to pilot mechas and use magic
Truly best girl

Steampunk guns and weapons for fighting back againts demons.

Excellent taste. Emma a best.

This reminds me Kabaneri a little bit but still sounds really cool. Can't wait for this.

>But maybe kids actually meet someone from Minerva's team.
I'd like this. They're planning on meeting him anyway.
A way to still keep the farm relevant without the kids there is to give us glimpses of whatever's gonna happen to Isabella or Phil.

Norman will never shut up.
Norman will conquer the world and bring it to Emma. Or vice versa, I'm not sure about this part.
But Norman won't shut up, that's for sure.

But user, we already know he's a waifufag, he doesn't need to remind us.

>yfw people can't stand the fact that your waifu is best girl