I liked it

I liked it.
What do I win?

NOTHING

Cucks are the worst.
Watch Madoka instead.

Madoka is shit. Its for emotional retards who think random deaths of little girls makes a good anime.
Its basically just for guro fetishists.

>madoka is shit
Wow

Fine choice friend.

Would have been nicer if the main character was actually mute instead of stoic. Also they rushed the last half of it pretty badly. Still it was an alright anime all in all.

nothing

you have tastes and opinions, just like anyone else

Just because it's mainstream as all fuck doesn't mean it's not garbage. It's basically the SnK of mahou shoujo

I normally hate fanservice shows but I loved the fuck out of Valkyrie Drive. Most of the characters were great/entertaining. Too bad the game has none of the characters from the anime. The game looks way too generic and boring.

Needed more flatties tbqh.

>It's basically the SnK of mahou shoujo
Wow

You are absolutely right, but it didn't bother me too much since most of the girls weren't disgustingly huge except motorcycle bitch and her gay lover.

Agreed.
It wasn't damning, but it would have been nice to have a little more variety.

Is there much more light hearted yuri stuff like this?
I watched BRS but that was kinda fucked up even thought good end.

I heard that the ganes were better than the anime, but don't have the amount of fanservice the anime has because of the age ratings and stuff.
I don't know if it's true, though.

A boner.

Game is great although this flaw remains.

Madoka is pedo's and is bullshit

You are straight! Conglaturation!

But I like lesbians now.

A (You).

I don't want a you from this flat faced slut.

Give me some lesbo anime recommendations that aren't madoka shit.

she is still far more attractive than the vast majority of Anons (cant speak for everyone)

No she's a fucking 3dpd cunt who made a shitty movie that killed a franchise.

2d ONLY.

>random deaths
Did you even watch the show past the third episode?

Like, ugh Gurren Lagan is just like every mech show boring and no one even fights in their mechs.

I don't like little girls dying. I just want them to hold hands and kiss each other.

Death shit is for guro fags and why anime turned to shit in the mid 2000s along with cutey cutey anime crap.

Gundam aired on the 70s and even before that, there was Zambot and Black Jack. Those are just 3 examples that deaths and tragedies aren't a new thing that were introduced to anime in the 2000s.
Cutey stuff also existed long before this century. Just in a different way and in less amounts because there was less anime made.
Kill yourself, you ignorant retard

The PC version is coming out soon, so I guess if you want more you'll have it.

>death in those animes even remotely like madokas "OH LOL LOOK THIS LITTLE GIRL GETS EATEN XD" faggotry.
lol whatever you say kid. I bet you're a virgin.

>kid
>lol
>using virgin as an insult
1) Kill yoursef, normalfag
2) Mami wasn't that young. Zambot's main cast is younger
Sorry if my arguments still don't satisfy you, but you're too retarded to properly convey what your issue even is, just throwing random insults around

But of what kind?