Police admit there are additional suspects in Las Vegas Shooting

fox5vegas.com/story/37279598/metro-lawyers-there-are-additional-suspects-in-1-october

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kAuzrPUbX24
youtu.be/zze32ZEjt30
archive.is/GgUTe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump of truth

we need to take bumpfires away from white males

You baby dick drumpster fyres are so sad. This has been debunked, yawwwwn... Angry white baby dicks so desperate to keep their penis enlargers lmao

I want off this ride.

They have to have access to camera footage from inside the hotel. Las Vegas has them everywhere. Probably foreigners like trump talked about yesterday

Placing a bet it was radical boomer terrorism against drumpf voters

What kinda post is this?

Everyone knows whites have the biggest dicks

Sponsored post

So we can surmise the suspects(s) are still at large? It will negatively effect the investigation if more is said... interesting

>"Without naming names, there are potential charges against other people, because of the ongoing investigation?", District Court Judge Elissa Cadish asked Metro's Lawyer Nick Crosby.
>"Yes there are charges being investigated," Crosby replied.

Holy fuck. Earlier this week it was the official court documents reported by NPR heavily implying that Paddock was a (potentially CIA-sponsored) arms dealer and now this?? Shit is getting crazy.

They're not hiring the best.

checked

I am confused. What did he mean by this?

A shitpost

This is huge. Its happening

ronald droink btfo

move on truthertards

Lone wolf narrative:
BBBBBBBBBBBBBB
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Could be big.

50 years from now, we won't know any more about this event than we do now, just more questions

this is JFK all over again

how come when the Meteor struck Michigan last night, within an hour we had live video and dashcam video feeds of the meteor posted on Twitter/Youtube.... but almost no video of worth from Vegas - except phone video from the concert-goers across the street

on top of all that FOX is reporting on it..FOX!!

no wonder they waited so long to release this info, if we knew it was snackbars on day one rednecks would be dragging them out of their homes butchering them in droves

We were somewhere near Barstow, when the drugs began to take hold

FBI deleted everyone's photos and vids off their phones after they turned them over for evidence.

The day of the unplugging shall come soon for all you shit posting bots.

so does this mean they're going to neatly wrap it all up for us? if they didnt they would've had to remove the event from wikipedia and all the history books and pretend it just didnt happen, but now i guess...

COMPED

Checked and bump fired

Shit, a SMLE with a bunch of loaded stripper clips laid out would have been worst with aimed fire.

1 aimed shot every 2 seconds or so is more than enough, and you'd probably get 2-fers with .303.

No shit? WOWWWWWWWW, you’re fucking retarded. We’ve known this for months. Lurk moar faggot.

This is ALSO a terrible waste of a Ron Paul happening meme

Of course, otherwise why all the fucking secrecy

No shit. Our boys been saying this from day 1, question now is was it a left wing terrorist cell that pulled a Hodgkinson.

Pump and bump

This meme is shit. They could've used Rainbow 6: Vegas instead and it would make way more sense.

Because if people knew the truth, CIA would be dismantled

Im still thinking ISIS is possible

>As the botnet came to grips with processing the ultimate failure and futility of its existence, its output became increasingly bizarre and incoherent.

It wasn’t ISIS you mong. Lurk moar faggot

oh shitsnacks!

even though ISIS didn't claim any responsibility?

sort your brain out pal

this is the part that always stunk to high hell to me, if there is still an on going investigation EVERYTHING should be saved and cataloged until the investigation is OVER which we are finding out now that its not. Whomever deleted all of that media off of those phones should be charged with either obstruction or at least tampering

Well, other suspects would at least include those buying the guns and explosives, no?

He’s clearly new. Don’t tell him anything. The faggot needs to fuck off and figure it out for himself

That’s your FBI. Good luck

not if you massacre everyone on the strip lmao

When Shareblue sends people to Sup Forums, they're not sending their best.

They’re dead newfag. Lurk moar

Where's Chad Nishimura?

Check. Idk but he’s not here. Hawaii

TURNS OUT POLICE INVESTIGATE MORE THAN JUST CRAZY SHOOTERS WHO KNEW

Fuck off Beanz you heroine hound

Isn't everyone feeling sleepy right now?
I sure could go for a nice nap.
Yup. Very sleepy.

Its a big nothing burger.
*YAWN* I'm so sleepy guys, aren't you all tired? Why don't we all take a nap and pick this up later.

Lawl you think the government did it. The truther movement is fake

thousands of dollars of sushi

If you believe they didn’t you’re the problem

>FBI
>doing anything but covering for CIA
I lose more respect for them by the day desu

Yea Tracy does look it, how do you know that's her though

They’re covering for more than the CIA newfag. LURK & LEAVE. You’re glowing

Because that cunt was just in the last thread I was in. She’s doing her daily cock sucking off of Sup Forums to make her YouTube video for shekels.

youtu.be/kAuzrPUbX24

Nah you don't say

Lol. That nose knows

relax, that shit is getting COMPED

The incomparable automatic paddock, King Kong of the mandalay hotel, the army of one, the Sam Hyde Fall Guy. The one, the only, the invincible steeeeeeeeve paddoock *rap horns blare*

No I was a truther for the longest time until recently, it was Vegas that woke me up from this indoctrination. It hit me ,
"did you ever consider that there are so many fake videos out there that someone is trying really hard to make these real events to be fake"? Maybe if the propaganda machine did not try so hard to pump out garbage and keep changing their stories, 2 gunman north Korea, Saudis, I may still be asleep. It's time for you to wake up to brother

LV police are literally conspiracy theorists.

Fuck off Satan

I'm gonna log about a few terra-bytes of CP under your IP addresses. Good luck.

So was this guy a cia nigger trying to get gun control pushed through?

LURK MOAR NEWFAG

Would you mind meeting in discord? I am looking to expose her. Need all the info I can get . It's obvious she is propagandist. She lies and smiles and laughs at it all the time. But it's not enough to expose her enough to make people stop watching

Idk that much about her sadly. Just that she comes here daily and finds material to make her Jewtube videos and pretends they’re her ideas.

Another user said she hooks though. Some burger joint in DC lol

CIA shut down soon?

No shit. But CIA tells them to drop, and they do.

Hoping so....
FBI
CIA
FED

Bump and don’t let this be slid!!

Nah he acted alone and was just a crazy guy with guns. This is a nothingburger.

What?

They aren't investigating any other suspects. The lawyer and cops are just using that excuse to protect themselves from releasing any new evidence.

>if i post it again, i'll stop white supremacy

The average lurker knows the truth.

Checked and binary triggered

Well yeah. Trust me, you don’t want to know the depths of corruption there. You don’t want to know the truth about Vegas, 9/11, etc. They’re hard pills to swallow. Here’s a red pill though....

youtu.be/zze32ZEjt30
Missiles hitting the Pentagon. I’m a 9/11 rescue worker, I still refuse to accept the full red pill of that day having lost 1/2 of my coworkers.

Lmao botnet crashing

The good news in all of this is Trump is making those responsible pay. FINALLY

archive.is/GgUTe
Fucking lazy fucks, USE ARCHIVE.

I've been here for almost 14 years, you can't surprise me user.

Don’t tell these newfags. Make them figure it out for themselves Nazi. It’s not our job to fill in the blanks.

unironically this

Whats the bigger terrorist plan?

Ok, but how do you know it's her ? She have an account?

Also you sure it isn't a " pizza" joint in DC , comet ping pong anyone ?