Why do Yankees larp when it comes to white nationalism...

Why do Yankees larp when it comes to white nationalism? We white southerners use our own symbols and flags while Yankees larp around with nazi flags.

Because they have no culture.

Because it's a symbol to unite around, the Confederate flag just happens to work better because it has plausible deniability.

i'm going to be a fucking leaf here and tell you about your own history, but the Southern Aristocracy was totally crushed by the invading North. That culture literally doesn't exist anymore, so you guys are kind of LARPing too if you're identifying with them.

Yes we do it's called Amish culture you're not part of the Amish community get the fuck out of here

Why are southerners still so buttmad that we saved them from irrelevancy through their own self imposed 19th century feudalism?

Divide and Conquer much Kike?

CIA

Amish are a bunch of inbred retards who stay in the past
Why won’t yankcucks admit that they were wrong?

You anons have been larping with your flag much longer.
Pot. Kettle. Black.

Step 1 /thread
Step 2 kys

The thriving industrialization that is the foundation of the modern era says we were right.

>thriving industrialization
That’s all in China? The same Wall Street Yankees that offshores them? Yeah good going there faggot.

Wow, you got me. Clearly pic related is much better suited to life in 2018.

What culture doesn’t exist? People in the South eat the same foods, do the same family activities, and even keep the same names.

>That culture literally doesn't exist anymore, so you guys are kind of LARPing too if you're identifying with them.
Don't be a moron. Every state is literally different in terms of culture and genetics. I can spot a NY fag just by their face being fucked looking and that's before they open their mouth and spread the kike garbage.

There's a massive difference between somewhere like VT and AZ.

The Aristocratic Southern culture. Or 'cultures', I guess. The North purposely eradicated them a la denazification.

>The Aristocratic Southern culture.
that's largely true. the civil war was an economic war after all. there are still a few of the families around but they have next to nothing going for them in terms of politics now.

They have no culture. lol

The buncha goddamned uppity niggers I see everywhere says that you were wrong

Black people had so much pride back then and were happy. Even if they were picking cotton for Jews. Maybe the Jews were right? Did we destroy their last Holy Promised Land with Cotton Picking Niggas and all and Theaters the same Masons and Zio Kikes built but would assign blacks their own entrances. I know blacks have been pushed around a lot. When the South was changed. Jews lost everything again! Except CNN and all the Southern to Virginian businesses and monopolies which they still own to this day.

>The buncha goddamned uppity niggers I see everywhere
Yeah thanks for importing them in the first place Cleetus.
>says that you were wrong.
Industrialization was the direction the whole world was headed, had we followed the Southern example we would have a country of 3rd world farm laborers on par with Bangladesh and rural China.

They all identify themselves as idiots.

>Yeah thanks for importing them in the first place Cleetus.

Yet African Slavery is a nigger created and nigger enabled culture. Slavery existed basically because niggers exist. FIRST!

Then 2nd because Kikes will bring slave niggers to Christian Founded Lands illegally. Thank your master nigger! Then thank them for pushing your people on the real builders of the nation and the world! WHITE PEOPLE!

spbp
People need a symbol to unite under and the stars and bars happens to fit that symbol for better or worse

>Yet African Slavery is a nigger created and nigger enabled culture. Slavery existed basically because niggers exist. FIRST!
So Southerns looked to Africans for societal inspiration? Good job outing yourself as a retard, I'm not even going to check your digits.

You’ve been larping since 1865.

When niggers like you open your mouths everyday. I know right then White people deserve their own Ethno States. Niggers like you will always blame the people and region of those people that freed your nigger asses. Your type blames whites for your race in fact being fucking god damn niggers. Just because some white Kike tricked you. I know at least white people will be much better off and just like niggers I should only care about my own people. Like niggers claim then want to call love because they want to keep some white mans job they won't probably have on their own fucking races volition!

FUCK NIGGERS LIKE YOU TO DEATH!

No they looked at niggers as an easily exploitable people. Because that is a survival of the fittest double digit niggers races and genetic capacity and for kikes on the other to parasite them by taking the Lions share because niggers are to dumb even to this day.

Amazing Grace was written by an X slave trader. Christians didn't trade slaves normally and if they did conditions I think would have been better. Slavery in the USA was a Nigger/Jew invention. Your race just a few hundred years ago were neck deep in it. Because that is the mentality the genetics of both Kikes and Niggers only allow. We have tractors because of white people. Not niggers!

>When niggers like you
Pic related, sorry Cleetus try again.
>all the rest of that drivel
Delicious pasta my friend!

>fucking your cousin
>being obese
>going to Walmart
>live in a shitshack
>being dumb as shit

Nice “culture” you have there.

Reminder that most larpers are Jews, Canadians, Indians, and full on tards. Don't full for this obvious bait. Sage and move on.

I will just leave this here.

Cletus don't you have a cousin you should be fucking right now?

>lots of kids got doxxed at Charlettesville
>but not the ones with nazi flags or the ones doing roman salutes
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

based

Kill all furries.

>mfw we have a symbol to unite under
>mfw its not that old,most foreigners have no idea what i means and its not vilified