Hi, I'm a black person who is very triggered by some of the things I've read here. Like legitimately...

Hi, I'm a black person who is very triggered by some of the things I've read here. Like legitimately, I'm mortally wounded by the absolutely vile things I've read here. My feelings are hurt, I feel sad, and an assortment of other emotions that probably haven't even been discovered by science yet. I have a few Jewish friends as well, and they're even more upset than I am. I'm legitimately concerned that he may commit suicide after what he's read here. I don't want to lose my best friend. It's just not fair.

And it's all the fault of you nutbars here on Sup Forums. I thought that a minimally moderated, anonymous internet message board would have a bit more class than this, but it would seem I've been sorely mistaken. As a black person, I feel so hurt and betrayed by a community that I thought I could trust...

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go and cry and drown my sorrow binging on something other than fried chicken and watermelon, because I don't eat fried food and the watermelon isn't very juicy or flavorful this time of year.

Understand that hate me jealousy are largely overlapping emotions. We make people feel insecure.

Niggers tongue my anus

You got the day off from school or something Charlie? Have fun little scamp. :)

Go wear some J. Crew, you gay nigger from outer space.

Digits get and Jews will be eradicated by 2020.

All you fucking darkies can fuck off back to baboon land. You might have a British passport, but you have no history.
My ancestors built that fucking country. Yours just snuck across the border to leech off its prosperity and now it is a shithole just like where you come from, filthy nigger.

nigger

Better buy a boat ticket to Liberia.

Fuck off.

>black
>person
Pick one

hey kaffer hond waar is jou pas?

This triggers brit-fags.
Bin that knife, chink.

Gr8 b8 m8

>I'm mortally wounded by the absolutely vile things I've read here
Seriously, if you get so upset by just reading some words, you better grow some backbone aka some mental stamina / character.
once you have done that, life will be a lot easier for you. dont be a softie.

Black unemployment levels are at historic lows. Why aren't you working?

Other than that whole slavery period. Massa had ya'll ass working.

DAMMIT! OP is right, you guys. Calling a person of African descent and skin high in pigmentation a "bigger" is stepping over the line. I mean, come on guys, there are feelings at stake here. You know what they say:
Stick and stones may break my bones, but words fuck me up big time

This is as bland as a spaghetti can get coming from a ooga-bong.

I'm straight, but asian "men" turn me on and I would totally fuck one. What does this mean?

>I'm straight
That doesn't mean what you think it means.

I'm not attracted to black or white men, only asian. And I'm attracted to all women. I think my brain thinks they are women.

QUICK
SOMEONE CALL THE WAHHHHHHHAHHHHHHMMBULANCE

>I think my brain thinks they are women.
You're brain is gay. Only one solution, the final solution. Zippity zap!

Relax OP. Stop being such a dramatic fag... a decent amount of us, but I will only speak for myself, aren't truly hate filled despite the racial thing we say. I would stop to help just about anybody hurt on the side of the road, some of us really are just here for the makes and for breaking news and banter and shit. My niece is a quadroon, I don't hate any race across the board like that. I do however have some serious concerns about certain races, namely blacks and Arabs. Valid concerns. No genuine hate though... but that's just me.

>You're
Hi I'm retarded.

checked and direct

>1 post by this ID
sage
nigger

Stop getting triggered so easily you cuck, and realize that the world doesn't evolve around you.

>Like legitimately, I'm mortally wounded by the absolutely vile things I've read here.
If you are black, statistically speaking you are probably going to be mortally wounded by another black person.

NIgger go fuck a white women and get over it.
But stay away from Asians cause most of them hate niggers, sure there are so that like niggers, but most don't.

nigger

Don’t let niggers suck your cock. They bite it off as they get confused between cocks and hotdogs. Niggers.

>And it's all the fault of you nutbars here on Sup Forums
No, it's your fault for being so attached to your identity that you cannot take a step back without having emotional connection to the language.

If you can't do that: you do not, and will never, belong on 4chinz.

OP I think I found your profile pic, ;)