Koe no Katachi

Well at least the flips are based.

Just how did Koe no Katachi fare in other countries?

It didnt air in this part of the country so no idea.

How does a country that was raped and pillaged by the slant-eyed nips manage to be weeb as fuck?

They are not Chinese or Koreans that absurdly hold a grudge for generations.

0 sales here in burgerland

excellent

Fuck off to if you wanna have flag wars faggot.

5rd place in Mexico's box office, in a week with Guardians, a Derbez's movie (Kind of the Adam Sandler of Mexico) and Fate of the Furious.
Not bad for a limited release.

We don't really care about it and most of us doesn't even know what your saying.

Who the fuck cares about you sea monkeys? Go back to facebook or something. I always knew people who take KyoAnus shit seriously are from third world shit holes

Who raped you?

No for real fuck off.
We had this shit going for way to long with Le finds a way maymay that you newfags love so much.

We are not miggers that hold a grudge against people that are dead because of things that didnt directly affect us

Mind break is a real thing.

We are not niggers that hold a grudge against people that are dead because of things that didn't directly happen us

>5rd
>rd

Can I still go and watch it? Didn't have time last week

At least delete your other post m8.

It did great for an anime in Thailand.
(around 100k tickets sold)

>hold a grudge for generations
>still shamelessly copy Japanese shit

Sorry.

Yeah. Just look at your nearly Cinepolis.

Just happens man.

Who cares, the manga goes from good oneshot to mediocre serialization to shit ending.

Its a play at nationalism. Chinese gov control that nationalism and sense of shared identity from the shared trauma.

I don't get this? Do you need a fucking kiss or sex scene to realize they are together?

Expected since a lot has been waitimg for it and all those rage of it being postponed for a local movie.

For once no one freaking clapped or made unecessary noises minus people laughing at the reveal about Yuzuru which was obvious as hell and that one grill infront of me who kept mumbling curses whenever Ueno shows up with her hyper bitching.

>Japan
>nuked by the US
>TWICE
>W
>I
>C
>E
>LESS THAN A CENTURY AGO
>Mc Donald's in every corner
?????

>They nuke your brain every season
>EVERY
>V
>E
>R
>Y
>Still get licensed with shit dubs
???

You can't nuke the void

just release the fucking BD already

you mean my mangos were deceiving me there are no WcDonalds knockoffs on every street?

That's because most anime really take place in China, where such practices are common place. Sure is a disgusting, subhuman-ridden place

you cant move forward if your mug is always facing the opposite direction

Australia

Topped out at 12th, currently reporting $428K after five weeks. By comparison, Your Name topped out at 9th, made $927K after a four month showing.

Pretty funny when some guy shouted in the theater complaining about the ending and wrong title (the shape of voice) immediately when the end song started.

Can't disagree. It did feel like it dragged on but I'm not sure you can end without the side characters and make it not feel incomplete.

sauce? I can't find the article.

Kyoanus doesn't deserve this shit.

Deserves it more than that Keit-ai ripoff.

Rapido y Furiocho jejeje

Not really that great in Komodo land I think
The theater that showing this are pretty limited and most of people prefer waiting for BD rip that just 2 weeks away because their motto is basically "why we need to pay for anime when we can just wait to get it for free?"
No wonder the piracy issue in this country are so fucking bad

I always had that feeling that Kyoani shitposters and worshipers are from those places. /spa/ proved me right.

Fuck off, racist shitters.

Flips have shit taste news at 11

Must be a result of two colonies before the japs even arrived here.

I think we were in the same theater.

They could've at least gone with "the shape of voices". Didn't have a problem with the pacing though like a lot of people, it was pretty typical Yamada.

In Chile these fuckers from CineHoyts delayed the premiere to 17th June, and gave us two functions, in just three cinemas in the capital. It was like the owners saw it and said: "WTF are these chinese cartoons, fuck them".
The result? I was surprised to see everyone flipping their tables on the cinema's facebook, with more than 3k commentaries complaining (Chile is fucking weeb), and we at least got like 10 more functions all over the country. But the delay is still there.

I bet we're going to be the last country in the world to premiere the movie, and way after the BD release.

The should've just removed Kawai and Mashida. They were made to be disgusting human beings. They have no contribution in the plot as decent side characters. They could've used that time to cover Sahara and made Ishida's conversation with her less awkward.

>all these fucking hues and spics

where have all the white Sup Forumsnons gone?

Flips aren't spics user.

I think kyoani did the best they could considering it's an adaptation of 7 volumes of manga. It wasn't tailor made to be a feature film like Kimi no na wa.

All flaws considered, I loved it anyway.

>white Sup Forumsnons
The only ones left are the Canadians. /spa/ was proof.

and a bunch of finns

How did you like the extremely dramatic over-the-top one shot and not like the serialization which was literally the same thing? Oh wait no kiss nevermind

B-but Argentina is white.

The oneshot didn't drag on for over 60 chapters.

Racists get off, please.

>finns
>white
Genghis Khan does not approve of this.

Just watched it earlier on SM City with my bestfriend. We both agreed that it was an emotional roller coaster even after knowing what happens. PRAISE YAMADA

Watched it. It's not bad but I think Tamako Love Story is better.

Canada please.

>59 posts
>still no source
Just let this thread die.

It's even in the op image you dumb Flip
Your Name

I hope it comes to Canada.

It was #5 in Mexico box office in its first weekend.

Was it a high attendance in your theater too? I was surprised to see less than ten seats empty on the first showing on a wednesday.

Yup, the theater almost filled up.
I remember watching Your Name and there were like 8 people including me

So judging from this thread, we could say this movie was the underdog, but finally delivered?

Not the anime, you fucking retard.

Damn Tamako Love story was ten times better. But it's a bit cruel to compare and condensed adaptation with that one.

Loli Ueno did things to my dick

The Philippines has a long history of being oppressed by Empires. Before the Japanese, the Americans pulled a Vietnam War on the Filipinos, which they called a insurrection. Apparently, the Americans at the time weren't aware of the irony, and Twain pointed out the hypocrisy, along with the death camps, use of torture, and deliberate attempt of mass slaughter against the people they were claiming to "help".

Before the Americans, the Spanish ruled the Filipinos for over 3 centuries. Slavery, death by torture, war, rape, and being treated like a third-class citizen in your own country via a caste system that would make the Indians seem more tolerant by an Empire thousands miles away from them were common. And before that, the Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, and Indigenous natives groups before the Austronesians were at each other's throats for an island nation smaller than California.

Besides that, there are over 100 recognized ethnic groups in the Philippines, which doesn't include the foreigners. And they're too busy trying to convince themselves they're the "true" Filipinos and all others are invaders to care about what happened almost a century ago.

she's ripe for a faceless men gangbang, the fucking bitch

KyoAni wins again

Just got home from watching this with my SO, was pretty impressed it wasn't butchered to shit. Also, Ueno and Kawai a shit

>Kawai
>shit personality in the film adaptation
What nigga, if anything she ended up a good person overall.

We're not niggers who still bring up muh slavery

>gets her shit pointed out
>I-I'd never do that waaaaaah
>she actually did it
fucking bitch

We're not a people that hold grudges for things we didn't actually experience. We still have the scars, yes, but that won't stop us enjoying weeb culture

dont have the guts to go and watch it, dont have weabo friends and the place i live is not as open minded as Ciudad de mexico, there is a cinepolis playing it but dont want to show my power level by going alone.

Why are you reposting these?

u wot. i just got here

Yeah, the manga version was a huge bitch. She literally had not enough screen time in the movie to show that most of her actions was just to please herself.
>gets her shit pointed out
>wahhh don't blame me
>bridge scene
>not enough context to make Kawai look like a self-absorbed bitch
>instead Ishida looks like an asshole
>cut to her next appearance after Ishida bad mouthing her she's supportive to Nishimiya
>she bring tons of cranes for Ishida within the extent of her abilities

The film did not show her enough to make you know that she's a self-absorbed bitch who didn't even become a decent person at the end of the manga. My friend was asking me why I called her a huge bitch when the film ended.

I have not read the manga, and I only saw an image of this 2 days ago. I just watched it on a whim, and Kawai stood out as a self absorbed bitch the moment she cried when Ishida was blamed for the bullying and she was pointed out as one of the accomplices.

You're probably really perceptive then. I saw how much of a bitch she was in the movie as well but it was much more balanced out. She's fucking irredeemable in the manga.

>caring what a bunch of Tacos think

Might be because I've encountered a person that wss so much like her. Would you recommend the manga? I heard there was a one shot and a serialization. Which one should I read?

Man, you probably will never see anyone that sees you in the cinema alone again. Just go and watch it, why the fuck would you care what other people would think. Man the fuck up.

I would recommend it if you enjoyed the film. It goes more in depth with the characters. It also handles Nishimiya's breakdown a lot better than the film. The one shot is entirely about the childhood arc. Read the one shot and skip to the adult arc in the serialization.

They did show her trying to ruin Ishida's reputation a 2nd time just to save face, and constantly throwing her friends under the bus. She was clearly a bitch, so if she's worst in the manga, I'm glad they toned it down. I was seething enough as it is.

You mad nigger?

Fuck you it's McRonalds

>user won't see Kawai get emotionally rekt by her classmates which lead to that weird scene in the film where she's wearing braids and glasses again

I guess I should read it then.

Looks like I'm reading

So how did the movie hold up? Did it cut stuff out?

That part where the class turns on her for suggesting the cranes was really weird looking back. Felt like it came out of nowhere

That part was from her perspective wasn't it ? I think she was just deluding herself thinking everybody was against her because she's a narcissistic bitch.

Yep a bit of it were her delusions and people found her a bit too bossy. But she was too focused with her 'wahhh why can't these guys just understand how benevolent I am' act to see she wasn't delivering it properly.

Saori Hayami was fucking brilliant here though. Didn't think she had it in her to not sound like Ayase.

So, did Ueno have a thing for Ishida or some shit? The movie never really expanded on it.