So whats the best alternative to Nyaa? Got some soundtracks I was to find

So whats the best alternative to Nyaa? Got some soundtracks I was to find.

Other urls found in this thread:

anidex.moe:
tracker.anirena.com
anidex.moe/
btdb.in/
torrentz2.me/
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/923012
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are comments from nyaa a complete lost now? there are some subtitle files I would like to salvage, which were posted in the comment section and not uploaded as torrent.

I've seen backups for the torrents but nothing for the comments

According to TT statistic, most used traker by uploaders is
>anidex.moe: - 291
then goes
>tracker.anirena.com - 93
I dunno why people use anidex though, it has retarded interface where you have to choose language and other shit for torrents to display every time.

Anidex is the one used by most people right now, but Sup Forums's own NyaaPantsu is just around the corner.

AnimeBytes

They're in the nyaa archive.

Youtube

No way am I going to download ANY soundtrack from AB unless it's during freeleech.
Even jpopsuki is better.

AnimeTorrents anyone?

There's no one good alternative. That's the entire point of this situation. Fucking use all of them, nigger.

tutubo

AB is shit

Having your account disabled just because inactivity is retarded as fuck. Im not always going to want to download anime.

I use now:

anidex.moe/
btdb.in/
torrentz2.me/

Last two aren't anime specific but sometimes work well.

>just because inactivity is retarded as fuck
All you literally have to do it login once and a while though.

And that shouldn't be needed

nyaa.pantsu.cat/

You cant even upload to this

I really hope it comes back soon. btw what's the best video editing software that can be torrented right now?

Vegas

You can now, check the front page.

You in charge of this site or something?

Forgot to clear the cache on upload.
New uploads should get displayed instantly now

>what's the best alternative to Nyaa
Who cares? Anything you could find on nyaa you can still find on a handful of public trackers. What we need is an alternative to bakabt without some faggy application process.

>Im not always going to want to download anime.
Casual shitter

so you connect to their webirc, enter one command which automatically reactivates your account.

And somehow this is bad.

Consider uninstalling yourself

>tracker has a limited number accounts available
>inactive users are disabled to make room for active users
>doesn't think that he's the asshole here

You're like that spoiled, bratty kid that demands a pet from his parents, never feeds or takes care of it, and then gets upset when it dies or the parents give it away.

>imaginary limits on accounts
>not autism
derp

Nyaa was always a memecartel's trash place. It was most popular but simultaneously the most retarded place for anime. Comment section was a joke, I never forget all those idiots there. Fuckin Herkz and other dumbasses. Not mentioning about favoring only the memecartel releases.
For music use jpopsuki, it's isn't hard to get a invite, as for it somewhere and don't be a leecher. For anime, anidex is a good place maintained by nice people who was banned by retarded memeidiots on nyaa. There is anirena and tokyotosho too.
I'm glad that nyaa went down forever. Memecartel is a worst cancer of the Internet.

Bakabt is good only for hentai and soundtrack collections (ok and for some VERY old series), almost all anime releases there are the worst option if it comes to the subs. I'm almost sure that people from commie have many people in administration of bakabt.

>browsing comments on a torrent site
You're the joke here

>I dont like X so I'll put meme in front of it
Please take a long walk on a short pier

bakabt is the best place for albums I find

It's true. They have more than AB, and usually is organized much better.

Hello herkz

Are you going to implement something to "steal" actual uploads?
I mean for seasonal stuff and anidex and the sites where people upload stuff

ww people are already uploading commie stuff

nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/923012

which one of you did this