ITT: Canonically homophobic characters

I'm sorry, you must have meant "Canonically Homo" characters.

This guy is a Gary Stu AND homo AND phobic. Maybe that's what you meant?

No, he's simply nationalistic.

I like him even more. Not because I'm homophobic, but I like characters with politically incorrect views.

>Canonically homophobic

In what way? He's emotionally dead with everything except things that's got to do with his sister.

>ITT: Homos complaining about imaginary characters they don't like

Since when is he homophobic?

Edgy.

Literally me

Volume 15
>The male tourists, stared at Miyuki. Although, there were some exceptions from female tourists that also stared at Miyuki. What a bunch of freaks, Tatsuya cursed in his head. He was a man that had a broken moral compass, to the extent that he didn’t feel guilty about murder but had common ethics regarding sexual love with the same sex. He was fine with it being platonic but disliked physical lust.

Right? But yuri is tho

That looks overprotective, which he in fact is

>non-homosexual opinions and views = homophobic

>ITT: delusional homosexual snowflakes who thinks the world revolves around them complains about non-homosexual, characters they don't like

Literally nothing wrong here.

You clearly don't understand how to use a comma.

He basically says that he finds romantic relationships between men wrong, sounds like homophobia to me.

Wew, someone don't think that men fucking eachothers is normal! What a nazi!
Disliking gays =/= homophobia.
I also find it wrong, but well, free country.

And what's wrong with that?

>He basically says that he finds romantic relationships between men wrong
"He was fine with it being platonic but disliked physical lust."

Basically he has no problem with you freaks loving each other. He does however have a problem with you lusting after each other. Lust =/= Love.

TLDR: Someone has a mainstream view on sexuality, cry more snowflake.

wtf I love onii-sama now

What a strange and sudden way to make exposition to his character, though. That being said I don't read novels so I don't know what the stardards for this kind of thing are.

No, actually he has no problem with platonic love but has a problem with physical lust OF HIS SISTER.

But Onii-sama is homo too

Sup Forums I know you like to be contrarian, but this is just lazy. You have to try harder than that to bait people.

Onii-sama killing those gross dykes when?

So he's fine with other males lusting over Miyuki, what a good cuck.

>so I don't know what the stardards for this kind of thing are
Even lower than your average young adult novel

Whoa! Lucky you cleared that up. It'd be terrible if somebody on this anonymous Nepalese toenail measuring forum found out you hated gays.

What, i cant have my own opinion? I don't like homos and i dont want to associate with them, but i do not deny them right to put whatever wherever they want.
I will still find this disgusting though.

I dislike musicals, as do many others. We don't all have "an unnatural aversion or fear" of musicals.

Same thing with the HIV-challenged, normal people simply don't approve of fags, no more, no less. This is a normal and healthy opinion and doesn't make you some fag-lynching extremist.

>OMG people don't like us bumdrillers sticking our aids-ridden cocks in each others shit-filled assholes and having filthy bareback homo sex!
>CLEARLY IT'S AN EBIL CONTRARIAN Sup Forums INFILTRATION!!!!
Get fucked, homofag.

>OF HIS SISTER
Actually, it doesn't concern just his sister:
>It was also uncomfortable because it did not suit the place——it didn't affect anything because the object of those stares was not him, but someone he knew——Tatsuya thought of a way to escape this place as soon as possible.

That very scene is about yuri.

>normal people simply don't approve of fags
But they do.

I literally don't know a single person who would say
>fags? sure i love them!
Most "progressive" opinions are one like
>I don't give a fuck what are they doing behind their bedroom doors, as long as doors are closed.
Feels good.

>I literally don't know
>therefore I must be right!
Bitch, normal people don't have a problem with le gays. Stay triggered, Sup Forumstard.

How dare he not worship fags! The fucking gall of him. Neck yourself faggot

Nice straw man.

>Muh contrarianism
The world isn't LA you fucking faggot lots of people think youre freaks

No it's just what fags are like. The only thing they fear is judgement. Fuck off and get educated

>lots of people think youre freaks
But most people aren't triggered by trivial shit like you.

>get educated
Found the tumblrina. Fuck off, trigglypuff.

Is Mahouka written a by a really old guy?

>Triggered
No I just hate fags and like letting my opinion be known. Hopefully it ruins your day

Yeah, he's at least 52, I don't remember his exact age.

Fuck off faggot.

How can an old man write chuuni shit?
literally
>How Do You Do, Fellow Kids?

Get better bait, fag.

>No I just
TRIGGERED.jpg

Lol you snowflakes are so sheltered. Whatever keep living the delusion that people like you faggots you're day will come

I hate faggots so much that I want to ravage their butts with my cock! And Play with their nipples! And hold their hands! That Will teach those degenerates

>faggot hates faggots
k

Edgy.

gay

Nice strawman faggot

He realized he could write low quality novels and make a quick buck while promoting his policial thoughts. Sounds like a intelligent man

>Edgy
Mhm the dozens of countries that have homosexuality illegal and many punishable by death are all edgy are they? Pathetic fucking westerners

Not surprising since the author is a hard right-winger and seems to like self-inserting as the MC.

>Mhm the dozens of countries that have homosexuality illegal and many punishable by death are all edgy are they?
Yes.

how do you sleep at night knowing homosexuals are the laughing stock of the world? Can't wait for emperor trump to ''strike a deal(aka put his dick further down his throat)'' with putin to open up concentration camps for you faggots here in the US.

Also Onii-sama telling /u/ to fuck right off, as expected of /ourguy/.

>seems to like self-inserting as the MC
Why do you faggots always think the author wants to self insert into his series' MC?

Because it's usually true.

>usually
Keyword.

>calls homos a laughing stock
>dick rides the cheeto
Is this bait?

>Emperor Trump
You serious mate? He's just a ZOG puppet now. I'm hoping for Islamic takeover just so I can see fags hang

>emperor trump
You mean the fag in pic related?

It's like you faggots can't read and or pick up on sarcasm.

no u

>normal people don't have a problem with le gays
But we have neither. The biggest problem fags have is that they think that people care about them. We don't, as long as you keep you perversion for yourself. Do what you want, free country, but don't expect me to clap my hands and telling you how brave special little fella you are.
Won't happen.

who the fuck reads this shit

who the fuck writes this shit

Picked up.

I love nii-sama now

wtf i love mahouka now

I love Mahouka even more now.

God confirmed for hating gays.

Wtf I love Jesus-nii-sama now

It's normal as fuck, it happens all the time in the natural world.

This.

Sasuga onisama will save us from trap?

God, so Mahouka is the best anime ever made? Picked up.

SASUGA ONISAMA