NC ANTIFA RESPONSIBLE FOR CHARLOTESVILLE DEATH OF HEATHER HEYER

HAPPENING! HAPPENING!

NC ANTIFA RESPONSIBLE FOR CHARLOTESVILLE DEATH OF HEATHER HEYER

Dwayne Dixon, a University of North Carolina anthropology professor and leader of the armed Antifa group Redneck Revolt, has admitted to chasing James Alex Fields Jr. with a rifle just before he drove into a group of protesters — killing Heather Heyer.

From Dixon's Facebook Page:
“I take perverse pleasure in having carried this Spike’s lower in the defense of Justice Park on August 12th. I used this rifle to chase off James Fields from our block of 4th St before he attacked the marchers to the south. Spike’s needs a good lesson in ethics and antifascism.”

He's a real dude who has done this shit before:

heraldsun.com/news/local/counties/durham-county/article171511767.html

Here's the UNC faculty page with him on it:

asianstudies.unc.edu/people/faculty/

Here's he brought his rifle to show support for the people who tore down the statue in Durham.

indyweek.com/indyweek/the-radicals-who-toppled-a-confederate-monument-have-sparked-a-national-conversation-but-who-are-they/Content?oid=8032251

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/armed-antifa-professor-admits-chasing-charlottesville-driver-rifle-deadly-crash/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

heres the crash site in relation to this fags claim in his post. its happening.

hes an aids patient too it appears

What's a "Spike?"

AIDS

its an AR-15 lower receiver

Picked up here:
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/armed-antifa-professor-admits-chasing-charlottesville-driver-rifle-deadly-crash/

This is what your professors look like? Damn.

Rwalling for dwAIDS Dixion.

the name of the company that manufactured his rifle

Cocaine

NC is a corrupt state, literally nothing will come of this

bump

usually about 80% heavier

Tbf he has aids

Fields is gonna walk

Bump

Important

How can he be this retarded?

I had no idea my state even had an antifa presence.
What do you mean?

Time to chase these assholes into their Loos if needed.

anons have been saying this from day one. They have him over charged, no way it sticks

Do you not remember the blm protests that shut down all of down town charlotte for a week? Of course they are here in nc

Dig it

I never heard about it man, I kept out of pol and the news for a couple months.

Yeah, unless he's got a manifesto somewhere talking about how he was going to kill people that day there's 0 chance 1st degree murder will stick.

>hello
>anyone remembers me?
>I got 60 fucking years jailtime for larping

Yep, and they also blocked that street with the purple van and abandoned it a few minutes prior.

So they chase people with guns, attack their cars, block roadways and then act surprised when someone gets hurt.

Fucking vermin.

Except he didn't. Nice try though slavnigger

>sad mutt detected

Bump

Not so much related but, do we have some news about Clanton ? Has he been judged ?

have a bump for important data fren

I think his next court date is in February

Daily reminder that that fat fuck piece of shit died from a heart attack, not from being hit by a car.

At least he has you to unclog his toilet.

They'll try getting him to plead to a lesser crime (ie. manslaughter). Hope he's got a good jew lawyer.

Do you have an archive link to that kikebook post or is this another one of those le plebbit is stupid to believe anything thread?

Bump

needs a bump