This is why you don't support Blacks, even if they seem to be on your side. Same goes for Jews...

This is why you don't support Blacks, even if they seem to be on your side. Same goes for Jews. They will turn on you eventually.
youtube.com/watch?v=aMLvszY65gw

>trusting niggers

Oh fuck I actually respected her. Is it worth watching the video? How bad is it?

Literally who?

She plays vice clips not 10 minutes in.

It's worth disliking it, it's literally nothing more then "Muh white supremacy" and "crazy ethno state ideas"

Oh god. She literally hates all of the alt-right now.
Vice clips, really?

Bkacks aren't humans. Their opinions are nothing.

She plays the clip of the dude saying the city is run by a commie kike and a terrorist nigger as if that isn't 100% accurate.

>the alt right hates Jews but they have a lot of Jewish members *monkey laugh*

Like there’s some kind of official membership
Literally anyone can claim they’re alt right

And we're not white supremacists either? Wtf is she talking about.

>the dude
It's azzmador from the daily stormer :^)

and yea he's factually correct, charlottesville is run by a jew and a negro

anyway i really dont understand this desire of wanting your views parrotted by niggers among the hardcore WN movement. I can kind of understand it among the r/t_d crowd but even then it's just pathetic

I’m a white nationalist
I don’t not think white are superior to all races and should have control over other races
I just don’t want them here
I want what the founding fathers wanted a country for whites

About the alt right "Eliminate all whites from the country (USA) and when it comes to the jews, pick up where Hitler left off."

All I care about is consistency, if a nigger wants to ally with the people that broke their chains so be it, if they want to be a commie traitor for gibs so be it. She clearly cares about kikes more than whites despite all the time devoted to the facade of being a ally. Thank Enoch for exposing a snake, wish he'd stop playing Spencer's back up.

Commies and pigs die on the same day.

'Tree of Logic'. She accept IQ differences. Did Woes do a MillenniYule with her? She'd debated Mike Enoch on the JQ. Mostly, she's lived outside of the US and slams low IQ black people.

Around blacks, never relax. With jews, you lose. Two important axioms.

Never heard of her but then again I don’t trust (((based black people)))
They’re just one word from stabbing you in the back

You can take the nig out of the jungle but you can’t take the jungle out of the nig

Watched the whole thing. Jesus... they always play videos of some guy without teeth screaming about niggers looking dumb as shit. They don’t realize most of us are normal people who just want all this crazy bullshit to stop.

Not even once

I loved the irony of the fat old redneck clearly talking to a illegal's baby speaking broken english.

I sort of agree with her about Greg Johnson. Interesting guy though he is, he goes way further than necessary. It's somewhat off-putting

However she clearly just hates Tara McCarthy cos she's young and somewhat pretty.

>Tara McCarthy
>pretty

I wonder what kind of cognitive dissonance she has going on because she loves to talk about how Rage is a good friend of hers. Does she actually think Rage doesn't consider blacks inferior just because Rage is nice to her as an individual?

This is why there are NO based black people. Even the smartest nigger is still a nigger and her interest is not the white interest.

She's also the most philosemite nigger of all.