HAPPENING! BANNON WILL SPILL THE BEANS ON TRUMP TO MUELLER

Mueller is bringing in Bannon for interview.

There is nothing from stopping Bannon from getting revenge and turning on Trump, just FYI guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-02/13-shocking-facts-about-special-prosecutor-robert-mueller
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-17/fbi-agents-delivered-mueller-subpoena-steve-bannons-home
dailymail.co.uk/video/dailymailtv/video-1605434/Huma-Abedin-spotted-1-000-night-Hawaiian-resort.html
youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=GuxMTmGybxo&app=desktop
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/795d6a/megaanon_postings_compiled_may_2017_present/?st=JCJAQGIH&sh=7e4ce42b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What beans?
There are no beans. At least not on Donald.

I think hes being interviewed becasue of his connections to the deepstate and the pedoelite.

Fake and gay

These beans?

10d chess. Trump is deliberately making it look like they don't like each other and Bannon is playing along. It's a very good distraction for stuff going on in the background.

Mueller tried a no knock home invasion of Bannon like Manafort but his team didnt realize Bannon got a big shit DC lawyer just a few hours earlier (this all happened Jan 9)
Definitely not happening

>no beans on donald
Except his direct connections to Russia and Putin. Bannon knows all about it, and of course Trump was dumb enough to throw him under the bus. Mueller reached out, and Bannon is going to tell all. It's so fucking over, and your denial is pathetic.

This.

Its over for drumpf's campaign. He will never recover. #madamepresident

Who gives a shit it's not like it's gonna change anything. Honestly this shit is no different to paparazzi and celebrity journal speculating on shit that happens in hollywood. Then canning it and feeding it to the dumb masses.

Russia has direct connection to Putin? SAY IT AINT SO!

That's because that's exactly what this is. Narratives are being dripfed from the same handlers, even.

If the Fire and Fury book has any truth in it, even the author said the whole Russian collusion is impossible just by the virtue how rag tag the Trump campaign was

or

it was collusion on highest order that not even the US government can find the truth.

Learn to read before you embarrass yourself.

In his hubris, Bannon better be VERY careful that he doesn't get caught up, a la the also very hubristic Scooter Libby, in another of Mueller process crimes/perjury traps. Clearly Mueller the dirty cop has no scruples about using such methods (see, e.g., Flynn).

Daily Reminder: Mueller is a corrupt, incompetent cop, and has been such for his entire career.
>zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-02/13-shocking-facts-about-special-prosecutor-robert-mueller

Note:
>Bannon has struck a deal with Mueller to avoid grand jury testimony and instead meet with Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his team for an interview. Furthermore, Bannon will answer questions about his stint in the White House because executive privilege would not apply, he said.
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-17/fbi-agents-delivered-mueller-subpoena-steve-bannons-home

BANNON HAS GONE TO WAR

Kek, you faggots are so desperate its pathetic.

Thank God our nightmare will soon be over.
I'm with ==>>>>her

I'm going to take a shot in the dark
>muh projecture
>muh speculation
>muh ad-homs
>muh theories
>muh conspiracy
>muh truth (evidence plz respond)
I'm already certain there's nothing of value to be had from Bannon. But it gives any news outlet the chance to get a last minute edge in the Fake News awards, which is starting soon.

Trump has already confirmed there was absolutely no collusion whatsoever.

IT'S ALL OGRE FOR President Grump Frump. You should have supported Hilary. President Clinton here we go!

kill yourself shill rat

So when nothing happens for the hundredth time who do you think the next person that will definitely spill the beans on drumpf and russia are?

THIS

Nothingburger in 3....2.....

>direct connections to Russia and Putin
>middle finger

She’s in Hawaii you retard. She’s the reason for the nuke threat retard
Pic related

>got a big shit DC lawyer just a few hours earlier
So who tipped him off? You know that's the first thing the prosecutor has to ask himself and his team, right?

Pic related
(((2)))

(((3)))

Shoulda let it fly desu

(((4))) Huma, Bill & Hill all in Hawaii

lol imagine doing this for a living

Nobody fucking cares
Literally no one is following this case or investigation but Canadians

>FBI: Mr bannon what time is it?
>Bannon: 1040am
>FBI: let the record show it is actually 1042am and start charges for perjury

Id probably be addicted to ketamine if I did that as a job.

HOLY SHIT, THE NUKES WHERE REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND NOW TRUMP SEND THE CLINTONS TO HAWAII TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE EVERYTHING IS OK, AND ALSO AS A PUNISHMENT, IN CASE THEY CANT STOP THE NEXT NUKE, THEY ARE THERE

dailymail.co.uk/video/dailymailtv/video-1605434/Huma-Abedin-spotted-1-000-night-Hawaiian-resort.html

Guess who else is in Hawaii, these two fucks...
Pic related

Mueller is waiting until the midterms to bring the hammer down. Dems will win in a landslide when all of America sees how corrupt Trump and his cronies are. Then with nearly 100% democratic congress impeachment will be swift.

youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=GuxMTmGybxo&app=desktop

Starts in 5 hours.

You retard they setup the nuke alert to try to get away. Chaos creates panic. Easy to slip off in chaos

THE NUKE ALERT WAS REAL, THEY STOPPED THE MISSILE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM FEELING THE HAPPENING, I KNOW ITS TRUE, YOU TOO, DONT YOU?

CTR pls go
Jump off a tall building

It wasn’t real. Pic related

When your dissonance is broken, will you kill yourself? How will you be able to come to terms with all the emotion you've invested into delusion?

Bannon will end up like Andrew Breitbart if he turns on Kushner/Trump

i bet bannon trolls the fuck out of mueller for shits and giggles

1. he's under nda, he won't say shit
2. there's nothing to say because you're a deranged faggot who lives in an imaginary reality

Spill the beans on Pence being a leaker.

It's a "this development in the Mueller investigation will sink Trump...seriously this time!" thread

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/795d6a/megaanon_postings_compiled_may_2017_present/?st=JCJAQGIH&sh=7e4ce42b

Check out MegaANON’s archive. She talks about Bannon

I'd love to see this.

Mueller will be spilling the beans today at 5 pm. Not midterms retard

>Hawaii has a better incoming ballistic detection system than the federal gov't, why didn't Trump fall for the false flag????

is melting down and it's hilarious.

Show me the subpoena.

where has she been since the freakout?

first, that larp says it was real, and that trump not retaliating shows weakness, which is bullshit

2nd, its a larp, retard

Because he knew they’d attempt this. He has intel EVERYWHERE!!! Hawaii is literally Deep State hub. Sasha & Malia’s real parents live there etc.
pic related

Check. Hiding. She can’t talk about today. She’ll be back today after the presser.

wrong thread

a no no, i get it, it was a bait for trump, to see if they could make him start a war

or at least thats what the larp says

Remember this for today. Screen cap this pic related

It absolutely was.

Seth Rich him

Nice shilling

MegaCrazy won't be back.

to be honest makes lots of sense

noone would try to nuke the US

I don't want to read a reddit novel. Is there anyone out there who can break it down for me.

She looks like shit after failing the masters and getting her virgin blood supply cut off

Yes she will. She was on Reddit last night. She hates it here because of asses like you, always calling her LARP etc.

Exactly

Holy shit, if that's their SS detail, they've been slated for execution.
Two Tenderfoot Boy Scouts could take those doughbags out.

We don’t spoon feed. You find it or you don’t. It’s easy, it goes by date and topic. ;)

Bill has AIDS. They’ll both be dead ASAP.

Yup. Remember they legit feel bulletproof

Imagine being this retarded

Down the hall to the left faggot

i was thinking the same thing. its clear they respect each other.

You fucking morons. Mueller leaks are all fake. Special prosecutor investigations and grand jury investigations are secret and not even the media is allowed to know what's really going on. Every single Mueller leak so far has been fake. You faggots keep falling for it hoping this is the end for le drumpfy, but you just keep playing yourselves. Get ready for the fake news awards, faggots.

IT'S ALL OVER

>we made a gif making fun of Hillary
>FBI has learned of a gif made by Trump and we know a Russian retweeted it
>boom
Zzz

no matter how much yall get paid, yall can be spotted so easily. faggots.

kids on loan and still have zero pictures of "michelle" ever being pregnant

Pretty fucked up man, this might be it.

Bannon doesn't want revenge on trump, he supports his presidency, that's a false narrative created by the media

100% this.
>No crime occurred
>Testify to this 100 times
>Story is not exactly the same after telling it 100 freaking times
>TIME TO IMPEACH PERJURY

The definition of a witch hunt when no actual crime has occurred so they need to fabricate one. The peak of modern jewry.

Malia looks just like Barrack and Sasha looks just like Michelle. I can't believe this is even a conspiracy.

Hilary lost get over it already

Please stop teasing me. I've already held my liberal neighbor and his family at gunpoint over a happening.
Call me when they find something that sticks.

>There are no beans. At least not on Donald.
got plenty on him, won't amount to anything, a bust doesn't sell papers, the constant threat of bust sells tons of papers

you do the math

>It's so fucking over
It hasn't even begun

>1 Post by This ID
>No Source

All the beans got deported

bannon id /ourguy/ and mueller is investigating hillary

bannon is probably providing evidence to help /ourmueller/ #LockHerUp !!!!

stay strong my pedes

ABSOLUTELY NO COLLUSION
THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO COLLUSION
VIRTUALLY EVERYBODY KNOWS IT
IT WAS A HOAX MADE UP BY THE DEMS!! CHECK THE DEEEEEMSS
AND HILLARY LOOK AT HER NOT ME

Lmao