/BNG/ - Black Nationalism General

Get in brothas, how do we advance the future of out race.

Wh*te subhumans not invited.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxbt3HN1Vcw
youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk
youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cotton picking muscles. Oogah.

>Get in brothas, how do we advance the future of out race
Evolve passed the apes would be a good start.

Shithole countries

Cringe.

You keep doing u black guys, we welcome you in australia :)

fucking kek

you could start by spell checking yout posts

kek

Mah niggas. First, we stop breaking every law possible. Next we get jobs. Gots to pay child support, too. Those little boxes at the drug store we rob on Tuesdays are rubbers. We gotta start wearing them little niggas on our disgusting diseased cocks. White women? No more! We have to stick to our own fat, sloppy kind from now on. Nest, we drop every bit of lazy nigga dialect and ebonics and speak regular english. It's too late for us niggas, but those kids we're now supporting will need a college education. Honestly, a lot of this would have cost just a few 24" rims, anyway.

Fit black men are amazingly athletic, adept and masculine compared to whites and asians. Literally all international sports and martial arts in my country have africans in them, even the IPL, save for our National Cricket team.

I honestly think black men would make great soldiers and male models

But honestly, the woman are like... beasts. Women excel in beauty and I honestly cannot find many black women meeting the mark. Sorry. Black eugenics would help improve the appearance of artificial selection of beautiful THICC women.

>nationalism
>never won anything
>a bunch of ape chimping around
>best achievement of your kind is being enslaved by white people
should have change the tittle to Black Tribalism general,atleast those tribe men know how to survive without white's aid

your chimpling cant even pass the mirror test,litereally sub human,even worse than ant

Just stop with this ironic shitposting guys, I know a a shill started this and it is fun but it gets nothing done.
>sage'd

>Get in brothas, how do we advance the future of out race.

How about you stop doing bad shit, like hurting other people, and read a book motherfucker, not the sports page, not a magazine, a book nigger, a fucking book nigger.
Deoderant, baby, use that shit.

White Ubermensch here.
How about sticking around once you knock a bitch up? Pretty easy.

any room for white bois

>how do we advance the future of out race.
learning to spell would be step 1

>it is fun but it gets nothing done.
You mean like all of Sup Forums always? It's ok to have standards, but let's be sure they're not imaginary.

wh*Tes are the apes here wh*Te boy

don't make me beat the shit out of your wh*Te monkey kind

niggers will always be noggin. the only good nigger ive ever seen is a dead nigger. especially when i kill those smelly loud mouthed violent apes in the line of duty
Blue Life here and I kill blacks

Pic related

Why do black bois get so upset when they see a successful, intelligent attractive black woman with a white man?

Back in H.S. I dated a 9/10 black girl for a year that looked like pic related. EVERY FUCKING TIME we went out in public we ALWAYS got approached by angry black "men". Theu would either yell at me for being an ebil huwite rayciss stealin their wimmin or, more frequently, they would try to approach her to either 1) yell at her for being a race traitor, house n****r, coon...etc. or 2) try to convince her she is just being brainwashed by her oppressor/slavemaster.

Usually we just ignored them or laughed them off but if they persisted, she would tell them that she would've considered dating a black guy if they knew how to step up and be a real man. They would usually respond by sputtering incomprehensible expletives and retreating with their tails between their legs.

You can pretty much see the exact same behavior any social media platform of a well known black woman who is 99% of the time with a white man.

So what gives black bois? You talk nonstop about how black "men" so strong and confident yet when you lose your most desirable and successful women to white men you turn into angry racist sniveling cowards. Why can't you handle losing to better men? There's nothing wrong with losing but at least do it gracefully.

Ooga booga where the slaves at?

Slave you cant advance when you dont even know who your father is, sit down somewhere you wide nose, nappy haired gorillia.

WE

But seriously has anyon6ever noticed how deep and rich black men voices are?

>Cringe
That surely applies to that picture

nigger hate thread?

even though I'm redpilled, I can't help myself but get wet whenever I see black guys like pic related

Prove that you're female.

lmao dont worry white ppl come from albinos, same with asians. Indians are basically black ppl. Lost tribes of africa. It was never a competition brothers. jamora apan

Maybe stop killing yourselves for shoes and bling ya damn apes

Fact:
Black parasites can’t survive without the white man.

He isn't, he's just wetting himself

Name one monument built by black Africans.

There is no such thing as black nationalism.
Niggers have never built a country to be proud of.
They are the universal migrants.
Niggers are always the ones disrespecting our flag and funders.

wears swim trunks
can't swim

BFTO

Why are niggers responsible for 50% of the murder in the USA?

Keep killing yourselves niggers. No one likes you anyway.

you might be gay Kamal

the esteemed institution of welfare

Your Kang has officially spoken. Respect and protect the whites!

>black nationalist
>shill interracial relationships
Fuck, Niggers can't even do nationalism right.
>"hey dude, we Blacks are so superior we are obsessed with white women."
The meme's write themselves.

yes

Name one more white ape besides the chimpanzee nigger

I wonder, why is there so few black guys in the special forces? it's a physical demanding activity, they should excel on it. I see a lot of black athletes but very few special forces of african american origin.

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

STFU Nero.

>black nationalism
>race mixing

Niggers are natures mistake

I see brown civilizations
I see Asian Civilizations
I see BLACK civilizations
But I can't see wh*Te civilizations. Where is your civilization, wh*Te subhumans ?

this is a copy paste

>tfw blacks are such fuckups that in their attempt to prove their superiority they end up demonstrating their inferiority
Trully the greatest fuckups of all homininds, blacks are.

>out race
Learn English.

I know you meant species as blacks aren't HUMAN and thus not a 'race' of humanity. You are the product of a human/chimpanzee trysts. You are a hominid admixture that only shares a 20% DNA GEDMATCH with actual HUMANS. So that 20% enables you to LOOK human...but that is the only thing you share with the rest of the world. I am against beastiality and DESU you guys are nothing more than a non-human infection spreading to the world out of Africa. The semites (jews and arabs) share your impure blood and hominid DNA having a 40% GEDMATCH with you and their 'African' third world religious values cannibalism, rape, male genital mutuliation, pedophilia, envy, murder, genocide, homosexuality, etc etc everything their 'third world religion advances'. What we really need to do is CONTROL THE INFECTION spreading out of Africa...including the races that have abominated their blood with yours and adopted your disgusting 'third world religion'.

Instead of writing homo erotic fan fiction, how about you just demonstrate you so called "superiority" in your behavior?
kekkkkk.

>Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large
Hey Einstein: most niggers are manlets.

Imagine being the human being who has type this kind of shit out? The fucking mental illness. It reeks of JEW. I would know, my people slaughtered 90% of our kikes. I cannot imagine a normal, non rat(jew) human actually being this twisted.

Naw you guys aren't fucking degenerate pavement ape non-humans...you be just like wypipo

I think it is time to stop now.

yall niggas posting in a troll thread

Thats because they can only handle short bursts with a machete then they are done in.....

Based Ethiopians built like gazelles tho, thats another matter, wouldnt want to try and chase down one of those..

You fucked a hominid, (not part of our species)...dude that is dank...White people have no standards anymore.

The amount of white butthurt ITT.
Wew lad.

Oh geez, so articulate. The Black Man is such a god. He pees with the fury of the firehose. He shits like the firing of a cannon. Heaven help the poor woman who gets fucked by him; unleashing the full power of Africa...

Reality: Lots of niggers have little dicks.

Lots of niggers have health problems and genetic defects.

Nobody in their right mind would want to be a nigger.

There.

FTFY

Didn’t we tell you not to come here wh*Te dog?

That is a jew faggot cocksucker lusting after POZZED black dick. Beastiality is common in semitic culture (jew and Arab; it is ok'd by their third world african religions). IDK is it really beastiality if jews and arabs are 40% GEDMATCH to the hominids? Seems like splitting hairs to me...I guess I shouldn't care if 80% part animals POZ up other part animals 40% DNA match. Who really care if faggot pedo homosexual jews take that shit home to their families either. Did you know that South Africa that is number 1 in the world for raping infants to death (the niggers think it cures AIDS; how fucked up is that?) but that there is a thriving semitic sex tourism there? Faggot jews love getting that BBC up their assholes (probably have genetic memories of being back in the african tribal days; so homesick).

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(wh*Te dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

After all, AIDS is a deadly, incurable disease. But no matter how you come to judge Charles Wheeler and his partners, in ethical, moral, and in human terms, the fact of the matter is, when they fired Andrew Beckett because he had AIDS, they broke the law.

lolled, The fire of Africa in the groin of the groid makes African women fire out 4500 babys an hour, thats 54,000 starving African babys a day or 19, 710,000 a year ....
All of whom WE will have to give gibs because the African Fathers (lol again) wont be doing anything other than trying to run away from it to a decent western country and talk shit about how great they are on /Pol....

Given the state of the African *sniggers* man and the speed they pop them out at it , you can be sure its a self fulfilling prophecy that what they say about whites dying out will indeed be exactly the cause of THEM dying out by famine wars and various movements of the international banks AND! Their propensity to arrive in a country sit on their arse with no education or anything to add to the economy or the world as a whole.

I can see it writ large that they will cause the whole rest of the world to conclude 'we have to do something about the nogs' and the things they accuse us whites of on the daily will truly eventually come to pass in a 'its us or them scenario'
Consider also that its known for a fact that Pakistan is proliferating Nuclear weapons and selling them off....I'd bet the first one to 'go off' will be somewhere in Africa

1.have 10 kids
2. feed them mud cookies
3. the circle continues
that's how you lot survives

My kind of general fuck the wh*te sub humans

this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=jxbt3HN1Vcw

Black make less babies than hispanics and wh*te

>Nigger can't even photoshop right
Go back to swinging on trees, the keyboard is too beyond you.

continue as planned

this. Whites wanna shit on blacks, but ignore the mexican question

youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk

Jokes aside, that's an interesting question.
To "git gut" black race has to either buid a strong ethnostate or adopt a jewish way of survival. But in current conditions neither is humanly possible as not only the members of developed countries have profit from exploiting african resourses so no one is really interested in letting black race to become something but the majorty of locals do not want to try harder at all, are divided into tribes and live one day. (And to adopt jewish way of survival you'd have to compete with jews)
Personally i think that blacks should form a CONSTRUCTIVE nationalist movement focused on uplifting your people rather then bitching about white ppl being bad and racist. And the only way to stop this for you is to be smarter then your ancestors. Your goal is to form United intellectual elite of black people. There is no better time to start then now when west is getting close to inevitable collapse that may give black people a few decades window to find a platform to start establishing some worthy civilisation.

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

Sage

False, i hate mexiniggers too

if that faggot would have armed himself like a good american, he would not be in that situation. You don't find an animal with bare hands, you shoot it down.

I think Planet of the Apes will happen sooner than the negro uplifting themselves to civilized standards.

Chimps have begun to figure out how to use tools and show an aptitude and willingness to work hard to make the best use of what they learned.

HE DON KNO DA WEY

YOU BRUDAS KNOW DA WAY?

Aw c'mon it's fun. /bng/ is just another version of "Meanwhile, on _________ Sup Forums"

For starters you can stop with the wh*Te girl fetish and find yo black asses respectable ebony queens to mate with rather than denying future generations of precious melanin. Get your black asses back to strong black women where you belong.

BACK TO BLACK

Mup da dum ditta bix nut muhfuken.

>drinking whiskey from plastic cup

left and right look hot af

Grab your bananas before they rot you fucking monkeys

youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc
even racists recognize our bigger dicks lmao