What's the point of New California secession?

What's the point of New California secession?

As soon as it becomes even slightly more economically lucrative all brown people will just move there

So, what's the point?
Can you guys just start a Race War, please?

It's just rural and suburban retards throwing a tantrum because they're jealous of us successful city chads

Rural folks are definitely jealous of city people. I mean, who wouldn't want record crime rates, pollution, and niggers? Fuck owning land and being able to see things other than glass, concrete, and steel.

>as soon as it becomes even slightly more economically lucrative
This would not even happen. They wouldn't be allowed to use our money anymore, and they wouldn't be able to just make their own and have it recognized. And the us would never allow the UN to recognize them as a real country. All the corporations making them rich would leave. They would fail before the year ends.

The important part is that the idea of balkenization is becoming more mainstream. The CA issue is de facto a race issue, disguised as a tax issue.

I'm just concerned that if it does happen, blue-tards and niggers will flood the rural areas for gibs and turn it blue again

you're seceding from CA not the USA

this is exactly what I'm sayin

This guy gets it.

I've been to a Rodeo, a World's Fair, and a picnic, and that's close to the stupidest thing I have ever read on a Indo-Chinese hentai board.

Feel free to explain how I am wrong.

I'm in north CA. My county went blue for the first time in 2016. Bay area people moving here for retirement. I'm in the middle of nowhere, mountains and wildlife and its fucking democratic now. I'll be moving back to the midwest asap.

>s soon as it becomes even slightly more economically lucrative all brown people will just move there
They could build a wall to stop that from happening.

To create 2 dem states, because cali repubs have no sense of foresight

Nigger we’re talking about NEW California seceding from the dumb city fags on the coast. Not Commiefornia seceding from the US.

They’re like locusts. We need an exterminator

retard alert

>being this retarded
New California is wanting to be a new state and split from California. They're not seceding from the USA, genius

Daily reminder that the middle class (most whites) have kids when they economically can have kids

Further reminder that 2016 and 2017 has majority white births once again

Daily reminder that 10 years of economic growth and the subsequent white births will correct our demographic decline for decades

Daily reminder that if we stopped importing 1 million browns a year the demographics wouldn’t be changing and America would still be 85% white

What's the NC(R) agenda?

>So, what's the point?
>Can you guys just start a Race War, please?

that is the point. federalism in action baby.

let us hope in vain that the burning down of commiefornia will be a lesson to the world

>two liberal states
>that border
Try again, faggot

>le minority
>le right wingers

Lol it's rural people who love more like their Arizona neighbors being forced to have all their land run like LA.

Sadly, it won't work because right now they are forced to vote democrat for president as, CA is all or nothing. Letting them lose would reduce democrat electoral power

if this happens NCA better implement voter ID laws quickly. all the beaners will just turn it blue.

especially all the trash in San Bernardoodoo

And in San Diego

They couldn't have chosen a better name?

to remove the parasites from the people who actually produce, I'd assume

>minorities are to be opresed when they´re white
wew

Except that they'd be another state inside the continental union. Not a seperate country.

>the bear will leave its cave forever

Which is exactly why this is so fucking important. Nothing is accomplished by defeatism; we give it our best shot, and if it doesn't work then we KEEP FUCKING TRYING

The new state makes 99% of the worlds food supply and is mainly Republican. Fresno and San Diego would become the new power house cities of the state. Our oil production in the Bakersfield area would drastically go up and we would become a powerful state up there with Texas. The coastal state would crash and burn without us, and our water, and food, and everything else. They depend on us to live and we only depend on their money. We would have not just 1, but 2 upper hands on them.

>A fringe group of illegal occupants and Marxist autocrats want to run the whole goddamn state
>It's like they don't understand they're a minority
It's okay to be white

We don't even need their money, user, they produce nothing but debt. We remind them of this at every turn until they are reviled in the public space, then offer them token concessions like shared water rights once the whole country is up in arms over their obstinacy

The only part of the High Speed Rail that's been built is the Fresno part. That would be our new rail and they would lose that. We could replot the path to focus on the Valley cities and Northern CA.

More Dem Senate seats, already gerrymandered accordingly

Funny how much that resembles Israel and Palestine