Can we all agree that /ss/ is patrician?

Can we all agree that /ss/ is patrician?

I'm all for anything involving Shota

wanna /ss/ kid?

It's certainly the best fetish.

/ss/ is only borderline better that lolixshouta, everything else is sub-par.

Sexualizing child abuse and using it for titillation is a bit much for me. No thanks.

Nah.

It is, but so is /ll/

what is /ss/?

Translation never

Straight Shouta

Straight Shota.

Schutzstaffel

Semen slurpers

I only like /ss/ for certain boys, like Sei or the one from Maid Dragon

I can't categorize or describe it easily

For me, I prefer it with shotas who are genuinely innocent and just wants to make their mom/older sister/neighborhood milf happy.

I hate /ss/ where the shota is a arrogant asshole or treats the woman like shit because at that point it's not really a shota anymore, it's an adult guy who just happens to be in the body of a kid (except for the massive dick).

shota x gyaru is god tier

Damn

Simulated Sex

Well, the kind of boy you described I'd automatically disqualify just naturally without even doing it on purpose. As I said, I don't know what specifically will trigger my /ss/ thoughts for a boy, but I know it isn't that for sure. As in, I don't like overly ...precocious... types.

I don't know what's worse, wanting to be a little girl and knowing it'll never be possible, or wanting to be a little boy again and knowing you missed the opportunity.

Shotas are for hard dickings not vaginas.

Why not both senpai? more shotas for everyone

I'm glad Sup Forums pushed me to read this, it's bretty gud. I don't think they'll end up doing /ss/ though.

You raise an excellent point. Shotas for everyone!

Societal Sanity

>missed the opportunity

It's not that, it just that no onee-sans wanted to fuck you when you were a little boy. Even if you could go back you wouldn't get any /ss/ action.

Whatever happened to the pervy teacher in 14 Sai no Koi?

Chapter 1 was pretty good. This should really get translated.

Pls translate senpai

SPOOKED

What are some essential /ss/-kino everyone should see?

>lolixshouta

OUT

>/ss/
>girl in the OP wants the boy to grow up before doing the lewd

Post your shota husbando

You realize the way she wants him to grow up is by making him a man right?

And by making him a man I mean taking his virginity, age has nothing to do with it.

Only if they look like girls. Boyish shotas are for the ladies only, especially ladies their age.

Yes, little boys need to be groomed for manhood from a young age or they will grow up to be miserable adults.

See, that haircut for that shota doesn't trigger anything for me, another example of what doesn't work for me.

I also don't like Hope x Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII. I don't like Hope and Lightning isn't even thick enough for it. She's boney as hell, even.

If you're really lucky you may some day grow out of your shit taste.

thought that was isabella from neverland

is atom the beginning actually any good?

good as in, it's fun?

>She'd like it if he could grow up a little faster

And I'd like it if she'd just forego waiting for him to do it himself and instead just take him by force and drag him kicking and screaming into manhood.

/ss/ is casual babycore stuff

Lurk more

My absolute favorite is when a shy and timid but easily aroused shota encounters a lewd loli who's interested in learning about lovemaking with a little boy her age. Massive bonus points if she explains what she knows about sex and teaches him things about his penis he never knew like pulling his foreskin back, playing with his balls, making him experience his first ejaculation, all while getting extremely turned on herself for getting to experience the lewdest parts of a boy's body for the first time and moving on to teach him about her pussy and the naughty things you can do with it. Hottest shit ever.

It's because he keeps not fucking her.

Does she teach him a few things like how not to rip the skin by using someone else's mouth, instead of his own hands?

I'm 23 and I have this friend who's 19. He really looks up to me but his mother is hot as fuck and goddamn she's crazy for my dick. It's even a little intimidating. She's really intellectual but weird. First thing she said to me was: you are gorgeous. I have never been called handsome before. I honestly don't think I am. Says odd shit like "You've got the face and voice of an artist" How do you respond to something like that?

It might be the last chance I get to enjoy something close to /ss/. I don't think I could look my friend in the eye if I did.

Not my personal blog I know

It is, and always will be.

Yeah, she gave him good advice.

Oh yeah, only one way to deal with one of those.
Fem.
Dom.

It's not like he has to know. Suck it up and fuck his mom.

I'm dating a 42 year old. It was fun for a few weeks but after that you realize there's no real difference between a 22 and a 42 year old. Also went out with a 39 year old and felt the same thing.

On the flip side you can meet rare 20 year olds who feel even more milfy than an older owmen just because of their maturity level.

Semen Sorceress

How many bouncing of this would it take for you to pop?

I'm gonna need some sauce.

I just fapped to E.C.M for like the millionth time and I still barely lasted five minutes. If I were a little boy and she were actually putting me through the works I'd blow right away and she'd just keep humping harder and harder until I passed out from overejaculation. And probably for a little while after that too.

Artist is Takahashi Note, he's pretty good. Has one where a loli succubus fucks a little boy then convinces his loli childhood friend to ride the shota cock. Good stuff.

wasn't this censored in the USA

yes

I'm STILL fucking mad that that brat didn't say Yes.

Slicing Simian.

Solid Snake Simulation

are the authors male or female?

Super Sentai

I enjoy it, yes

Super Saiyans

Selected Snakes

>Otoyomegatari
The superior artwork in this would make /ss/ even better.

What?! The fuck did they do to it? I refuse to believe they'd be dumb enough to fuck with the best part of the story.

I remember I used to kiss the cheeks of my older brother's female friends, most of which were high school swimmers. They all thought it was cute, and laughed.
I believe that he called me a serial molester.

both are right

Is the hiatus for this over yet or is it just not getting scans/tls anymore

What episode is this? I dropped it at the bunny one and I just wanna see this

Was the scene where he hoists her in the air and bares his sturdy chest supposed to imply that he's also about to initiate sex -- considering she sleeps naked beside him, Amira's clearly waiting for Karluk to make the first move.

Is 3-4 year age gap /ss/ rare because it's boring or what?

Wait, that got a stateside release?

Wtf is it?

Love at Fourteen but it's censored

It recently came off of it's hiatus. The last chapter was a few weeks ago where Karluk is now bonding with is brother in law and learning how to be more of a man.

I haven't read the manga (official or fan translation) so this is second hand info. Apparently they removed pages and changed dialog which completely changes him and the teachers relationship.

Right Wing Death Squads

MODS. NUDITY IN MY CHRISTIAN BOARD!

What got censored?

She's drawing Karluk's face longer. He's a teenager now.

Why is Pariya so perfect? Her arc was cute as fuck. Glad it ended happily for her unlike Smith's arc.

noice what about omar and pariya?

Oh shit, I thought it was till september that she came back

it's not abuse if the kid wants it. Men awaken their horniness at an earlier stage.
As long as it's consensual and the girl it's not ugly as fuck.