THIS IS TODAY'S BIG HAPPENING

And its literally fucking nothing

quite frankly, im getting sick and tired of all these fucking tick tocks

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/953655058268413952

Other urls found in this thread:

circa.com/story/2017/06/27/nation/did-the-fbi-retaliate-against-michael-flynn-by-launching-russia-probe
circa.com/story/2017/08/30/politics/former-fbi-agent-battling-deputy-director-mccabe-said-there-is-a-cancer-inside-the-fbi
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-26/mccabes-revenge-circa-suggests-flynn-investigation-was-launched-pure-retaliation
dailycaller.com/2018/01/16/house-report-concluded-pakistanis-made-unauthorized-access-to-congressional-servers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder what the next tick tock will bring.

Oh my lord. I, for one, cannot believe Thomas Paine had literally nothing to offer despite promising something huge. What a betrayal. Certainly this has never happened before.

The most designated response to Bengazi type situations was never even investigated by Congress. What the hell is Gowdys problem?

Maybe he was threatened and got spooked. Wasn't it last year or in 2016 where 2 of Gowdy's investigators were killed under mysterious circumstances?

>Breitbart
Fake and gay, try harder, Russian shill.

>not even seeing what the source is
Bravo shariabloo.

yes, in little rock arkansas no less

TELL US SOMETHING NEW OR FUCK OFF

This is all new. McCabe was using Rice's youtube video excuse the minute they were supposed to deploy a rescue. Both were promoted afterward.

The question remaining is why they covered it up. Why could they not intervene

Tick tock

Gowdy's a useless grandstanding faggot who wants to engage in political kabuki theater, nothing more.

Nope. This is news. The FBI agent sexually harassed by McCabe is on the record. Backstory to this is that the is a legit agent who was fired by McCabe, and General Flynn testified on her behalf and that’s why McCabe went after General Flynn.
circa.com/story/2017/06/27/nation/did-the-fbi-retaliate-against-michael-flynn-by-launching-russia-probe
circa.com/story/2017/08/30/politics/former-fbi-agent-battling-deputy-director-mccabe-said-there-is-a-cancer-inside-the-fbi
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-26/mccabes-revenge-circa-suggests-flynn-investigation-was-launched-pure-retaliation

This. Did you see him cucked all to hell last night on Tucker?

hahaha holy shit. he even ran a poll yesterday about whether or not people like the tick tock shit. he's so butthurt that nobody is buying his nothing burgers anymore lmao.
Id be disappointed if I didn't already know this was the caliber of news that was going to drop.

It’s actually alarming news.

Neither I nor anybody else fucking cares about any of this. Make some arrests using the massive amounts of evidence that we already have. For fucks sake I'm losing my mind here

I agree that arrest need to be mad- if justice and rule of law aren’t restored, D.C. will be torched and nuked.
But you’re wrong that nobody cares.

>nobody cares
>A FUCKING LEAF

While you may not care because you spend too much time Hoovering the sap tap with your crusty lips, more astute members of the human race see the importance of this information.

Gargantuan if veritable.

If people don't care that giant monsters are destroying cities then "Godzilla destroys Tokyo" is 'fucking nothing' too.

Just can't compete with the big news, like "oprah reads a speech"

If you care about using political capital to push Benghazi instead of the crimes that will yield arrests and conviction then you're misguided. Once the case has unrolled we can figure out what happened in Benghazi but focusing on that now is a distraction from things that will put these fucks in prison

>casually highlighting a breaking report that goes to the heart of why mccabe went after flynn is a big mistake reeeeeee
you are a damned fool.

I get the impression something is going to be announced that trump doesn't want the press there for. What serious reporter is going to turn up to the fake news awards?

>presstitutes aren’t craven whores
oh yes they are.

It's not necessarily a big mistake, just a misallocation of time and resources. It feels like a step backward to 2013 at this point. Our people are in there scrambling around over shit that won't lead to an arrest when we need to be closing in on Clinton via Abedin, both of whom should already have been arrested

>oh no how can i support trump at wine and cheese parties- he makes me cringe when he says thing that leftists don’t likebecause then i get uncomfortable. stop bringing up benghazi because it’s current year reeeeeeee
You sound like an idiot.

Thomas Paine is literally a ZOGBOT journalist.

Mueller is /ourguy//

You have a poor read on this situation. Needing faggots and liberals support at wine and cheese parties is the last of my concerns. I am mainly pissed off that nobody has been arrested yet. How in the fuck are they still just talking in circles when we've known these things on this piece of shit website for years? Of course the Benghazi attack was planned using intel from spying on Clinton's unprotected server. Yes, the Obama admin was selling weapons to ISIS and al Qaeda through the embassy. That sounds like the grounds for a treason arrest, not a Hannity Special. If there aren't arrests soon I'm going to lose my shit

We feel the same way. But this report is welcome. I don’t see TP as a disinfo agent sowing seeds of demoralization via tick-tocks, but it sure as shit gets to be frustrating. Hannity pisses me off, though.

bringing up much ben ghazi again is a huge tactical mistake. literally nobody cares...anywhere.

Might as well bring up Imran Awan again..
dailycaller.com/2018/01/16/house-report-concluded-pakistanis-made-unauthorized-access-to-congressional-servers/