imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 16
>Pentagon:US does not support Kurdish forces in Afrin
>SAA and allies capture hilltop of Tal Shahid after a two day battle
>Reports; SAA has now liberated the towns of Masih and Tell Masih, south-west of Tall ad Daman
>Tiger Forces recapture the town of Tal Maraq amid ongoing heavy clashes in Idlib's SE CS
>Daraa; High ranking FSA artillery unit commander killed by roadside bomb
>NE Hama; SAA and allies capture the hilltop of Tal Motelat from ISIS, giving SAA fire control over Tahtouh and Abu Hareeq
>Aleppo; Rebels shell kindergarten, killing bus driver and a teacher, wounding 4 children
>E Damas; Prisoner exchange between the SAA and rebel groups from E Ghouta frees 23 civilians
>Russian ISIS figther captured by Kurdish forces in Syria to be handed over to Russia’s military authorities
>Erdogan demands NATO take stand on US-backed Syrian Border Force
>Erdogan says Turkish operation in Syria's Afrin to be supported by Syrian rebels
>Khamenei accuses Saudis of 'treason' against Muslims by aligning themselves with the United States and Israel
>Saudi forces reportedly intercepted a ballistic missile launched by Houthis targeting Saudi province of Jazan

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hxhassan/status/953652196360511488
twitter.com/ischark/status/953657254795988993
nucular.github.io/stuff/magicpng/
twitter.com/mouqawama/status/953667580782415873
twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/953671773370937350
youtube.com/watch?v=2bswr8ZT7F8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hail israel

ISIS will win

BLESS JIHAD

me>you

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE'RE FUCKED

not only you're wrong about that but you're using a single event to make a general rule
fuck off with you brainletism

Hezbollah>ISIS>SAA>FSA>YPG

>ISIS has seized the town of Sinjar, Syria. The town had recently been captured by the Syrian regime.

twitter.com/hxhassan/status/953652196360511488

Another guy saying Sinjar is in jihadi hands.

Bring back the gainz!Good luck SAA.
And do not forget, if you claim arabs are shit soldiers, just look on the Hezbollah, all of their operations and battles where victorious :)

eich asita et ze gever?

Death to the K*rds
Death to ISIS
Death to all other jihadis
Death to America
Death to Is**el

>This alone prove that it was NDF
I have given up on trying to understand Assadists.
Their thought process is a slurry of racism and xenophobia, fascism, Putinism, Iranian expansionism/radical Shia jihadism, and tyrant-worship. It's hard to follow which lies they actually believe and which they spew just for propaganda purposes.

the SAA is incompetent beyond belief

It is possible they are just letting ISIS push through to Idlib..but we'll see what will happen in the next 1-2 days. Most likely the inevitable counterattack by the government.

Still not encirceled

Reminder.

>SAA starts ass-raping Turkey-backed rebels in Idlib
>HTS counter-attack with a massive supply of weapons and equipment
>ISIS appears out of nowhere and makes yuge gains
>meanwhile Turkey is moving lots of weapons "headed towards Afrin"
>HTS has tons of armored trucks out of nowhere
>ISIS and HTS attack the SAA in synch

twitter.com/ischark/status/953657254795988993

They are encircled on the ground.

They are not, not everything is bloody 74d outerspace snooker. Apart from tigers and a couple of other units SAA is just not a perticulary competent army

>Islamic State captured Sinjar

These are levels of pottery that should be impossible to reach.

ISIS CLAIMS THEY HAVE REACHED TAL AL AWJA HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

THE STATE OF THE SAA

nucular.github.io/stuff/magicpng/
achrei sheata shomer et hatmona lamachshev shelcha, torid tochna beshem "tweakpng", sim et hatmona batochna, ,tilchaz insert->gamma, veaz teshane et haerech shel hagamma le - 0.03.
זה פחות מסובך מאיך שזה נשמע

Are they ? There still some ground and a couple of towns from sinjar to fsa front

>gommunists are fighting israel

I'm just confus why their defensive lines collapsed like this while being under attack by rebels and ISIS for days now in that salient

Where is the Russian Airforce? The Hezbollah reinforcements? etc

This is some high tier Arabic incompetence if not 11D hyperspace chess

lol ok toda ani menase

Ata mefager, ahi

The Soviet Union was opposed Israel.

death to israel

My only comment on today

ze lo noten li livhor tmunot baatar harishon eifo sherashum image 1 ve image 2
wtf? kasemek
taazor li saakike

>aRabS aRe nOT sHIt SOldiERs

I dont know, tigers is just a handufull of guys, most of the troops who garrison the taken land are just not competent. Id presume hezbollah and tigers were focusing on the hts front that has been under heavy assault for days, and just didnt pay a lot of attention to isis, who hasnt done too much to attack SAA there, up untill now, id guess those areas were just lightly defended by incompetent troops. RUAF cant be everywhere at the same time

Regardless of whether it's intentional or not, that will be the final result. ISIS goes to Idlib, SAA restores the salient and resumes the offensive.

Will this disastrous defeat force Assad to the negotiating table?

No
It's fucking embarrassing though...

Negotiating table with ISIS? Nah, they're not k*rds

The SAA really needs to reform itself after the war and get some good military academies up with Russian assistance
True, we'll see in a few days what the effect will be and how many ISIS peeps manage to get through to be a threat to the rebels. The government counterattack should normalise the situation, unless the ISIS decides for some reason to fight between that salient.

they are fighting other arabs tho

Yes momentum back to Isis after they kill entire tigers and behead suheil. HTS will submit and join giving Isis brand new tanks and vehicles and a passage through turkey. The Kurds will be left destroyed after turns pull out givingf Isis even more speed. It's over. You cantr stop this. There is too much novelty.

>Will this disastrous defeat force Assad to the negotiating table?

Hopefully it will lead to Russia, Syria and Rojava to form one unified front against the Roach menace.

I definitely think this is a wakeup call for Assad to recognize the kurds as a sovereign state and start working closer towards defeating ISIS.

Just drag it in, my nigga.

Don't mean to be rude but holy shit Arab armies are a joke

You are rude

ahhh hhhh ani debil beramot nisiti lilhotz shaa

toda achi

Would training by Finnish spurdos help make them better?

AAAAAAAAAAAH

>hurr Arabs suck durr
Who do you think ISIS fighters are?

>sovereign state

The USA already abandoned the Kurds in Afrin to the Turks.

This all plays into Putin's hands as he will force Assad and the PYD to accept a federal system like he wants.

ISIS>>HTS

Speak some English, hook-nose. Or fuck off back to Sup Forums

Afrin has nothing to do with the SDF and the USA has never coordinated with the kurds in Afrin. It's time for Assad to call up Trump and agree to some terms to help end this war before it spirals out of control again.

it certaintly not the arab that makes them so good
chechen, people from central asia, afghan etc are the real deal

lmao np

Arabs that are willing to die for what they believe in fighting Arabs that are working for a check. Now they have a lot of experience at fighting, so they're not half bad.

>Afrin has nothing to do with the SDF

The SDF is literally the same thing as the YPG.

cucked by isis

its the absolute disregard for human life that makes them good. Arab armies suck for a multitude of reasons, bad discipline and everybody just trying to safe their own skin once they get under fire is among the most important ones. I bet all those NDF units would work a lot better with a soviet comissar that would shoot them if they try to retreat.

No they're not, they're not supported by Trump and never have been.

It's not the first time a surprise ISIS blitz cut SAA off though. They should be able to cope with this easily. Not like ISIS or HTS van actually storm the main bulk of SAA up there.

>that pic
Are you fucking kidding me?

So it the whole retarded Idlib adventure fucking over now?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHERE IS RUAF REEEEEEEEEEE FIRST MY BUTTCOIN GOES DOWN , NOW SAA GETS BTFO ! 2018 SUCKS AAHHH

SDF is literally YPG+ex-FSA Arabs.

Go home jihadiadmin, you're drunk.

GAME OVER DUDE, GAME OVER!

Just because they're the same ethnicity it doesnt mean that they're recognized by the coalition and supported. They're the sacrificial lamb to Turkey so that the SDF can get legitimized in the east.

>babbys first harsh lesson in investing

Stalled for now I guess, but I really doubt there was any SAA presence in what ISIS took. Not like they have detachments on every hill and every kiszłak in the red areas.
The situation does look shitty but we can hope it'll fix itself.

bump it now, or face the consequences

I deleted all of mine

FUCK YOU MAGHREBOT

They are literally the same faction you moron. Both Afrin and Qamishli/Manbij Kurds are YPG.

just bump it

maghreJOY>shit>jewish jewess

>Published sites and accounts belonging to the opposition that he advocated control of Sinjar. This news is just dreams and baseless, not from near or far.

twitter.com/mouqawama/status/953667580782415873

>/sg/ once again believes random jihadist bs on the internet without even Amaq posting anything

Never change /sg/.
Never change....

No they're literally not, they have never been supported by coalition forces. Not all kurds are the same thing, pay attention.

Also
>Turkey
>ever being ok with anything even resembling a Kurdish state near their borders
Top lel. Are you Mattis?

i don't understand this meme, why are you saying maghreboi is better than shit ? so you are in fact implying he is comparable with shit ?

>SOUTHFRONT
>ISIS AND HTS UNITE EFFORTS AGAINST SYRIAN ARMY IN EASTERN IDLIB

kek, no word of such when SAA was starting the attack on Idlib and ISIS was being a good attention taker pawn

The worst thing to happen in the middle east to date is pic related.

I know Trump's strategies on making deals, and a deal with Turkey is a tough one. He will give them what they want in Afrin in exchange for tolerating a Kurdistan in the north east. Turkey dare not going against Trump while our forces are helping stabilize Kurdistan. They'll give Turkey a little and get a little in return.

It's super important the Assad gets on board with this though.

Yes they literally are you fucking imbecile. There is one Kurdish faction in Syria and it's called YPG. It's divided by the ES force and Afrin doesn't get le coalition assistance due to Turkish spergouts, but it's literally the same fucking thing. Rojava Kurds or YPG. There is no Kurd subfactions there. Just YPG. Much like there's just KRG in Iraq.

>#Idlib: Fake news that #ISIS took over Sinjar town. Reports are not true

twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/953671773370937350

Even one of the biggest ISIS fanboys claims that Sinjar is under gov controll

It's a well known fact that the best ISIS fighters are Chechens and Uzbeks.

youtube.com/watch?v=2bswr8ZT7F8

Post pure arabic kino

Soon

YPG is not the same as the SDF supported in the north east. I'm sorry but it's not, you may want them to be unified but they're not internationally recognized as part of the SDF by coalition forces, thus they're not. Suck it up and admit it, if they're smart they'll evacuate to the east.

No. Turkey will literally leave NATO and invade that "Kurdistan" instead. This is a crucial issue for them.

you mad cuckboy ?

islam will triumph when we get rid of shia filth

Turkey doesn't have the balls to go against Trump and risk american lives. You're absolutely retarded.

>J*rdanian
1/3rd of your country consists of refugees

>tolerating a Kurdistan
hahahahaha