Not a whore, but a persona

So, this is a Rose McGowan, woman accusing Harvey Weinstein of rape and acts of violence.

How do you feel watching at this picture, Sup Forums?
Women should be free to express themselves, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_International
google.com/amp/s/mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/03/04/caucasian-africans/amp/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1402239/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1288178/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3737365/
youtube.com/watch?v=J7QNw1LRJv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Woman gets raped by fat, sweaty Jew who looks like the definition of a fat, sweaty Jew.
>Woman loses self-esteem and begins dressing like a slut.
I'm seeing a cause-and-effect relationship here. I think we should have some pity for McGowan. She's been through some Jew hell that would break most of us.

>Calls file "Thicc.jpg"
She has a small ass even for a 44 year old white girl

I'm unabashedly pro-Weinstein, Cuntocracy must be destroyed, and the patriarchy reinstated. We have to side against holes every chance we get.

All of our problems lead back to women's suffrage, and subsequently (and inevitably) women's liberation and the sexual revolution. All of our current problems follow from that.

Serious question...how is that not indecent exposure?

>I'm unabashedly pro-(((Weinstein)))
Flag checks out.

Considering that many of the guests that night were underage (it was the MTV music video awards) she should be a registered sex offender.

Shes a slut when it gets her attention, and a victim when it gets her attention.

It's almost as if women are attention whores and will do or say anything as long as people give them recognition for it.

I doubt Rose was raped, she probably got used like a slut and then tried to get a pay day out of it.

>Advertise dat ass for the sweaty (((producers))) to call you in for "business talk" at their hotel room at 4am

it was all political and aimed at impeaching trump cause muh 17 accusers

needless to say it fell flat on its face

Because she is a woman and she said so!

no nips or vadge

>pro-Weinstein
Stopped reading right there. You're not even subtle anymore.

Picture is about 15 years old

Found this gem :D

we don't need no stinkin' vadges

Nah for tho if I went out in this outfit showing my ass like that, the police would have a fit over the indecent exposure. This is #FemalePrivilege

Nips are there

Holes need filling to keep them from flapping.

I suggest you look at her mammary glands a little closer...

Hollywood is a cesspool of corruption and its women are harlots. People are drawn in by it's shiny lights only to have their dreams and hopes sucked out of them and their soulless husks ground up and swallowed by the media machine.

It's also run by jews.

Aw, the poor widdle wahman is a whore because reasons?
Go fuck yourself.

I'm sorry man whores are whores but you still can't go around raping things. Rape is nigger behavior. Not being able to keep your composure around whores is beta. Not just simply chalking up a whore as a whore and going about your day is beta. Yes she asks for it by what she wears, but right now there's no law saying she can't and there's no law saying you deserve to be treated like something based on what you're wearing.

It sucks but, who cares what sluts do you know? Now if she has consensual sex even though you've had a few drinks, the court will to some degree side with you based on her slut clothes if her story seems more vengeful as opposed to scared victim

see
I see these opportunistic whores for exactly what they are, thus I must be a Jew shill? Assuming at least one of you is male, real life was enough to redpill me on what mendacious, manipulative, "selectively forgetful," hypergamous whores modern women are, how many false rape stories, "mattress girls," Duke lacrosse team scandals, and whatnot are enough for you to get the clue and stop white knighting for these diseased slits?

They open their legs when it benefits them, and file a lawsuit when it benefits them ($$$). Do you forget which industry these women worked in? Hollywood. They are professional actors, so these are going to be the worst of the worse even among modern Western women generally speaking. They all knew EXACTLY what they were doing.

I don't give two-shits about Weinstein on a personal basis, but I'm not going to be selective on it, and celebrate it when these vampires jump on him, but then call it out when it's obviously bullshit like with Trump, Herman Cain, and so on. I'm just being objective and I'm not letting politics get in the way of what I see as a trend that repeats itself over and over, women and lawyers appearing out of nowhere, jumping on the bandwagon, the feeding frenzy.

She wasn't raped. She fully intended to have sex with Harvey to advance her career. The sex just went down in a way that made her feel dirty and violated afterward. He wasn't a gentlemen, and she was humiliated once it was over. So she decided she was "raped".

Completely fake. All the "side picking" threads are fucking fake. Nobody on Sup Forums is going "pro-Weinstein" to "fight the cuntocracy". What a pathetic attempt at shilling. Whole thread is fake. Propaganda armaggeddon is underway. DEATH TO THE PEDOCRACY

Pic related is OPs whore in more recent times.
This image was included in an article dated 4 days ago.
Tell me anons, what do you notice that is different between this and OPs image (taken circa 1998 if I remember rightly)

That's right, whatever is cool at the time, she does.
If that includes jumping on a bandwagon of percieved 'rape' then so be it.
This user gets it. This could have been the end of the thread right there.

It`s not about picking sides, though.

I'm just gonna ad this, I would use the same whores response of "still not asking for it" if someone wanted to fight me for wearing my MAGA hat.

No one deserves to treated a certain way based on how what they wear, but you have to have some discretion to protect yourself the state shouldn't have to punish a college football team for fucking the girl who came over drunk and asking for it who then reported rape

thank you.

Good post

On a slightly unrelated note, any anons who have fapped to OPs pic related should take another look.
Any woman who is obsessed with attention (99% of them) will end up being a slave to their own image, and behold the result.

Hahaha! It's an old meme but it checks out.

I would express myself all over that ass. Welp, time for fap number 4 for the day.

Being anti-cuntocracy makes me pro-pedocracy? And you're accusing me of giving people false choice and "side picking"? Talk about projection. I don't like either of these people, faggot, neither the holes nor Weinstein. I just know a "feeding frenzy" when I see one and I know how women are.

I hate what they did to her. In her prime in the 90s she was one the hottest, cut off her hair and she looks 50 and lesbo. Same with Brittany spears.

Everyone in this thread is a fucking beta virgin retard.

You are in the thread too, fellow beta virgin retard.

edgy

I unironically want the metoo thing to succeed so women takeover and drive hymiewood into the ground.

Not a virgin, but a hole. Remember the rule about debating holes. Their only fallback argument is attacking you with regard to access to other holes.

as long as hollywood gets destroyed i'm cool with the cunts responsible, then they can fuck off

didn't that fag marilyn manson tool this retard in the shitter? enough said really

>no nips

A FUCKING LEAF

just want to say i’m really thankful for the leaked videos of her sucking and fucking. childhood dream come true.

100% this. fuck woe-men

because she is pretty

>a woman can't be raped if she dresses slutty even a single time in her life

The absolute state of Sup Forums. Jesus fucking christ guys. Get your shit together. I know your contrarian blood and hatred of women FORCES you to try to do damage control, even for pedophiles and rapists, but sometimes a spade is a spade and sometimes women are right.

They knew what they were getting into.

>tool this retard in the shitter
I don't understand what this means.

niggers

you cant rape women, boris. we dont do that in the civilized world. stay in russia.

this

you have to be 18 to post here

It's a 20 year old photo.

Rose was always a whore, stop justifying her behavior you incel. There is no cause and effect, it's just who she is.

>Someone mentioned yesterday that the crazy family from CA that had all the malnourished kids may have been affiliated with this cult. Rose McGowan was also affiliated at some point along with some other notable names.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_International

i'm not sure she has the attributes for this particular outfit.

I fucking love abstract merchants

>I don't do nude scenes
>wears that
Ugh

i actually feel bad for harvey. dude did nothing wrong except for be a fat ugly kike

She looks good

Daily reminder that race dosen't exist

Race is not the same thing as heritage or ethnicity or population genetics. Genetics show pretty clearly that there are no clearly bound human types that neatly line up into categories such as white, black, Asian, etc. Population genetics is looking at particular alleles and tracing them back to which regions they came from. So if you're a carrier for X allele and we know that allele is frequently found in Northern Ireland then we can make a soft claim about where some of your ancestors likely came from. Knowing that Irish people are categorized as white in America today, we could go further and say some of your ancestry is white. Of course, the Irish weren't always white in America. So if we're trying to understand historical race categories for your family white might be misleading. Racial categories change over time and across cultures so that forensic anthropologists have to take local ideas about labels into account for any categorization to be meaningful.

Infact there are africans with more "white" genes than anything else study finds

google.com/amp/s/mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/03/04/caucasian-africans/amp/

All the A-listers are doing it. Perry, that Cyrus slag, and a bunch of others.
It is always connected with a shift in personality.
In some cases, like Perry, it is associated with her slowly losing her mind because of how the kikes treated her as a doll.
Cyrus had ZERO identity, and became a filthy whore as a means to stay relevant beyond her child acting career, and now regrets it (apparently, but such regret never lasts beyond the first few paycheques)
Brittany was similar to Perry, except she was way ahead of her time (the media did give her a hard time to be fair, a LOT harder than Perry or the others, not that I am defending her degenerate music)
The 'lesbo' tones are there as a backup plan, and do widen their audience to the more 'tolerant' parts of society (the ones not typically associated with pop culture beyond family guy references)

All in all, it all comes back to staying relevant.
So you are partly right. (((they))) are the catalyst, but ultimately these women do this to themselves.

Infact even health differences are not equal to race. Race is an unscientific, societally constructed taxonomy that is based on an ideology that views some human population groups as inherently superior to others on the basis of external physical characteristics or geographic origin. The concept of race is socially meaningful but of limited biological significance. Racial or ethnic variations in health status result primarily from variations among races in exposure or vulnerability to behavioral, psychosocial, material, and environmental risk factors and resources. Additional data that capture the specific factors that contribute to group differences in disease must be collected. However, reductions in racial disparities in health will ultimately require change in the larger societal institutions and structures that determine exposure to pathogenic conditions. More attention needs to be given to the ways that racism, in its multiple forms, affects health status. Socio-economic status is a central determinant of health status, overlaps the concept of race, but is not equivalent to race. Inadequate attention has been given to the range of variation in social, cultural, and health characteristics within and between racial or ethnic minority populations. There is a growing emphasis, both within and without the Federal Government, on the collection of racial or ethnic identifiers in health data systems, but noncoverage of the Asian and Pacific Islander population, Native Americans, and subgroups of the Hispanic population is still a major problem. However, for all racial or ethnic groups, we need not only more data but better data. We must be more active in directly measuring the health-related aspects of belonging to these social categories.

How much is media matters paying you nigger? Whatever it is, it's not enough

Souce with 12 studies
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1402239/

As long as they're sinking hollywood jews I'm happy with it.

Should be arrested for public indecency. Nobody wants to see that disgusting whale.

her body, her choice, ahmed

Americas #1 export is degeneracy but calls itself Christian nation lmao

This. Hate hollywood kikes as much as anyone, the only reason I supported the feminists taking down Hollywood was because I hate kikes. This I was raped Bullshit is a fucking farce. Remember it's only rape if it's inter racial sex

stay irrelevant

Now many people have tried to show this chart (pic related) to try to prove that race exist. However Those aren't races. Polynesian is not a race. Again, what that paper is talking about is population genetics. That is not the same thing as race. Also, just take a look at figure C.

If you think this is proving races I'd suggest sitting in on a genetics course. It might help you understand the paper and other peer reviewed studies if you want to read up on the subject.

>Race is an unscientific, societally constructed taxonomy
>sub-species categorization based on phenotypic bone structure, coloration, mating habit, and in-group social-dance recognition isn't a thing
sure thing Chaim.

>mfw some user posted an image consisting of only two dots on a blank page and I could still see the merchant

its called eating each other, demonic entities always end up eating each other when they are in a cult.

Dude, you're really being a fucking faggot. Women are different from men, denial of this is the source of all our misery. If they want to walk around with their tits and ass out (and they all do) then be a fucking gentleman about it.
No one is demanding men make it all about muh dick...

Fucking dumbass WHORES like this would be stoned in a just society

Infact it even goes further than that. Ethnicity dosen't exist biologically speaking either, what you call "russian" or "mexican" or even " American" dosen't exist on a genome or anyother types of genetics aswell. Ethnicity is a label people use to describe what part of the world you come from but again geographical ancestry or location is not even genetic study finds

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1288178/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3737365/

Rape is how you patrol thots, you beta cuck faggot.

>These actresses, actors, producers, directors, studio owners, production companies, talent agencies are all 100% Christian themed, owned and operated.
too bad Sup Forums doesnt have a brainlet filter

Morality is an in-group function. There is no morality between groups. God as well as the devil are members of the in-group. The out-group isn't even human. They are beasts.

so what if she dresses like that, doesn't mean she deserved to be raped...you lot make me sick

If a woman dresses like a slut and you don't rape her then YOU should be stoned, faggot.

See the thing is that race is often defined as manydifferent things.
C. Loring Brace, an anthropologist at the University of Michigan, claims that "race is a four-letter word with no basis in biological reality" (Blum). Others claim that the assertion that race is biologically meaningless is politically motivated.* There is also the problem of different scientists defining 'race' in different ways

Also i think you're a little confused between race and population genetics. Which is understandable because academics often translate population genetics into racial terms for the lay public. I think there is also some confusion about what we mean by "race is a social construct".

Race (from a social science and biological sciences perspective) is an attempt to construct a taxonomy of human types based upon phenotypes. If we want to tap into the Comaroff's it is also what you are vs ethnicity which is what you do. So it is both a socially ascribed label that is meaningful within particular societies (which is "real") and an attempt to categorize populations in a taxonomic system (which geneticists would argue is a folk taxonomy because it doesn't map neatly the way taxonomies should.)

In other words, no social scientist argues that race is meaningless or "unreal" within a social context. We do categorize people hundreds of different ways and members of those societies learn how to pick up on cues for how to identify those categories. Think about how you know how to identify someone who is hipster even though we'd all agree it is a 100% socially constructed category and it might even be difficult to articulate category requirements if asked.

Similarly, we have racial categories which vary greatly between societies and over time. They are attempts to organize sets of people by phenotypes based upon perceived heritage relationships and shared cultural backgrounds. But in order to correctly classify people we are deeply relying upon other cues like dress, speech, gait, and other contextual clues. People who are stripped of these cultural clues become questions and get lots of "what are you" inquiries. Especially since the phenotypes we utilize are sets - not singular points of reference

Women are utter parasites on society. It's more likely she has always been an opportunistic whore.

Absolutely this. I will always side against a woman no matter who is on the other side. Once cunts are put back in line, the left will wither naturally and our countries will be saved.

If you don't rape whores, they keep being whores. We have to rape virtue into them. There is no other way, they aren't gonna learn any other way.

Who cares if she was raped or not.
If it's bad for the jew it's good for everyone else.
Weinstein is a filthy kike propagandist who is destroying Western civilization. He must fall.

she wanted to be famous

she willingly sucked jew cock

just look at that dirty jew

Just like what this nigger says:
youtube.com/watch?v=J7QNw1LRJv4

how is she a whore? a whore is a prostitute. she doesnt sell sex, she is dressing the way she wants, why do you monkeys want to rape her? disgusting, I hope you get raped since you think rape is okay