Why did she shoot a man while throwing him off a plane? Surely the fall would've been enough...

Why did she shoot a man while throwing him off a plane? Surely the fall would've been enough. It was a waste of a bullet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AZ8LtuZyRew
youtube.com/watch?v=8CLVNkPQdXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The death from the fall would have been extremely painful.

because it looked fucking cool

She's kind of cute of in a way.

I don't remember much of this show, I just remember all the kid pilots were annoying twats, except for the guy with scythe gundam

Yeah, Duo was tolerable. I also started thinking Trowa was okay when he started getting some development.

Will have to admit, the show had its moments

CRASHING THIS PLANE

CIA has his reasons.

download the BD senpai

I didn't even realize they were out. Will do, chief.

because Evul

see

This would have been much better than the actual scene.

I will always love Gundam Wing because it was my first anime.

The problem is that I will always see it though nostalgia glasses. Is the show actually good on it's own merit?

>Is the show actually good on it's own merit?
It's pretty atrocious. The only good character is Zechs. The music was alright though
>can't find the original OST on jewtube
youtu.be/AZ8LtuZyRew
the fuck

Sometimes this is all the reason you need.

So-so IMO. The dialogue itself is stilted and awkward, the voice acting is shit, most of the characters are not well-developed, and I'm sure there's plot holes galore. But the Gundams themselves are the co-stars of the show, which is pretty toyetic. The Gundam designs themselves are, to me at least, legitimately beautiful.

Overall, it's better than some Gundams, worse than others. Like the music, too, btw.

The music was amazing.
The mobile suit design was amazing.

I still believe that Endless Waltz has the best Gundams ever.

>The only good character is his excellency Treize Khushrenada
Fixed
youtube.com/watch?v=8CLVNkPQdXE
One of the best gundam theme ever made

The same thing could be asked for why would someone shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.

>Wanting blood in a military aircraft that gets maintained every day.

People will ask questions if otherwise.

Treize taught her to be fabulous.

It's just okay, it clearly does things for melodrama and cool factor. It's enjoyable but only if you like the things it's trying to go for.

Just watch it for Treize.