Thoughts on this Sup Forums?

Thoughts on this Sup Forums?

At least you tried.

Nice not anime you have got there, Sup Forums

Pic related is a better "anime"

Watched it some decade years ago. I really liked it, though I don't remember half of the plot. I guess I'd like to rewatch it. Thanks for reminding me of it.

I only watched because I loved Molly's voice in spanish

This isn't Sup Forums, and Sup Forums actually loves this series. You have no reason to post it here, the animators were Japanese but the creator and writer was French.

If I recall correctly, the 2D animation was done by a Japanese studio. Only the 3DCG was done by a European company, and that's actually better for the time when the series was created. Let me remind you that the large bulk of Japanese CG in anime looked like complete fucking ass until very recently.

And more importantly, the series was pretty damn decent.

really good until the ending,it was kinda bad

get rekt

meant for

You fail to understand how weebs work. Being animated by Japanese people doesn't actually matter at all. Being released to the Japanese audience first is what is important here. That's why manhwa is allowed. All other forms of comics and animation are Sup Forums.

this is the only french show worth watching

Is this a tomo-chan reference?

Has a MAL page. Anime confirmed.

>Being released to the Japanese audience first is what is important here
So Space Dandy is a cartoon?

i watched it when i was a kid, it was my favorite show
she was my first waifu i even had dreams about her, can't remember much of it but i do remember crying at a scene
and there was this shadow kind of creature with a while face

It was allowed to be discussed on both boards during its release.

Pretty cool, but the story is very predictable.

btw i hope you all know that there is a potentially planned sequel right now

loved it

Not sure if want.

Sauce?

Haven't gotten around to watching it.

But it has my appreciation for giving us Thomas Romain of Symphogeah and Space Dandy fame.

Is racing anime the most dead sub-genre?

Underrated. Pretty good. Interesting designs. Only thing that bothered me was the romance but fortunately it was kept low. I heard there will be a sequel sometime soon but honestly I'd rather not. Too high risk that they fuck up the good ending.

Also it has one of the few good male characters in anime. He was too good for his own sake so they had to get rid of him. Truly based and underappreciated.

unlike OP yours is not anime