Kaiji is moe!

Other urls found in this thread:

bzland.net/?board=2311.0&action=kitsitemap)
mahjongg.com/begin.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hell no

hell yes

>Suffering
>not moe
Please stop posting anytime.

HE HATES IT

Why not both?

thats right desu

kaiji is a loser

We know.

Anonette, it's time to stop.

He's still pretty clever

that's his charm

Kaiji gets one star reviews on Amazon!

Reminder that there's still 100 untranslated chapters left in One Poker and Japan isn't even done yet

FKMT what the fuck are you doing

At least the Tonegawa spinoff won awards.

>tfw you just want him to make it
started second season
what am i in for

Get out before you get spoiled.

Balls.

i know anons, i love him too. thanks for all the (you)s though

It is known.

High balls

One Poker is good, though. Certainly better than Salvation Game.

So you watched a good anime and expected shit?

>Reminder that there's still 100 untranslated chapters left in One Poker
The scantlation team is doing their best. You can read/look at raws if you're impatient.

I always wonder how fkmt's work is received in Japan. I know there's panchiko machines and blood donation events (and I saw some billboards with Kaiji/Akagi too) but, is it well liked?

Would you a female Kaiji
> has all the debt still

zawa zawa

Yes, but I'd rather female Akagi

The Bog

>girls

Yuck.

Where fits this guy?

>dropped Akagi because I just can't understand mahjong
>decided to give Kaiji a try
>suddenly a mahjong game

Seriously?

The game they play in Kaiji is a really simple version of mahjong. It's not like Akagi at all.

Not only does Akagi explain every Mahjong play, the basic rules are extremaly simplistic too.
Its just the scoring thats silly but can be understood since it mostly follows logic too.

Only if you keep the nose.

isn't it just dominoes

Endless ejaculation

Bottom

People mostly don't like 17 steps from what I've seen, but I thought it was pretty alright. The ending is really cool. I hope you give it a try, it's not real mahjong.

It is very well liked, Kaiji won the Kodansha award, etc

But One Poker has been shit on by the Japanese badly, due to its length and turtle pace.

It's going to end up 300 chapters. That's insane, it could have been ended in 150 easily.

I'm not shitting on the scanlation team, they do a great job. Just using FKMT to refer to the mangaka.

honestly, i didn't manage to catch everything while watching akagi, but they do really explain enough for you to follow.

sitting down and actually learning about mahjong pays off, though. especially if you want to get further into fkmt.

If he stretches out the ending of One Poker anymore I'm going to have a fucking aneurysm from the tension. People said the pachinko arc was bad, that's not shit compared to this. Kazuya is a cutie, though.

With or without the asian 3?

Why is kaiji so tsun

Glad to know Kaiji-kun hasn't suffered in vain then!

A, I get it now, about the dragging on. When reading Akagi, I really thought that it would help the pace if it were a weekly manga, but now that I think about it more and consider One Poker, that may not be the case...

fuck i miss him

how far is the manga past season 2

also where do i read the manga

Never 4get.

obviously Kurosawa is the most moe, with Morita second and Yukio mayhaps third

>live action Ichijou has short black hair

They fucked that up hard.

Hundreds of chapters ahead.

Batoto got part 3 where the anime leaves off

Counting them, as it's all considered one series. The Poker Match starts around chapter ~80? And now we're on 245 with more left.

Kaiji is so perfect

>you will never marry kaiji and give him the safe and happy life he deserves

>Zero not the most moe

They are all perfect fkmt is a godsend

I knew I'd like him the moment I saw him. He's terrible.

Damn user you're right.

I remember first seeing those pictures of fkmt with the Akagi body pillow, I lost my shit. The man is a legend.

This is moe.

Nah, he's a semen demon who loves balls.

Who would win?

Can someone give me spoilers for One Poker? How is it still going? Is this going to be another 20 years of card games against the same guy?

It's about to end because they both bet all their lives in one round like absolute madmen.

I'm still shocked at the amount of fujos that like kaiji and akagi

What are the best subs for season 2?

A few months time skip and then it's just been the same 3 games in the same day since it skipped forward

The other fkmt's too, pixiv tags never end

>chapter ends in a huge cliffhanger that was building up for the last 20 or so chapters
>It comes out at the first week of the month where fukumoto doesnt draw kaiji so we have to wait for another week
Fuck you too, fukumoto sensei

>The other fkmt's too, pixiv tags never end
I saw some a moe ass Zero and Shirube art there pretty mad I didn't save it.
I wish Shirube was a girl.

Who wins in a gamble,kaiji who bets his life on the gamble,or akagi?

>tfw waiting for new scanlations

>not reading raws

Fuck the nips I like One Poker

heh

>net saves someone
>another 100 chapters of raising red idols

Stop bullying him!!

Where do I get the raws from?

Nyaa

I got them from nyaa.se up to vol 12,after that i read it on some site called bzland(not sure if the link will stay, but here bzland.net/?board=2311.0&action=kitsitemap)

>2.6 million actual dollars in 1 game
shit now i might have to check it out

what would be the game?

Mahjong

ZAWA ZAWA ZAAAAA WAAAAA

Uno

where can i read the raws?

Go fish

Which FKMT works doesn't feature mahjong?

Kurosawa i think

Why does he live for the thrill?

Is the Kurosawa sequel any good? I kinda refused to read it because I felt having it continue ruined the phenomenal ending of the first one.

Its good by itself but as a continuation to the story it's kinda...
Uhm...
Not good...

What about female Washizu?

So, anybody here know what story these hybrid kids came from?

It's still good, just not as amazing as the first series. I wouldn't blame you if you skipped out on it to preserve the ending of the original.

It plays out more like a slice of life comedy featuring Kurosawa and a bunch of great new characters ( pic related), only occasionally going into the deeper philosophical territory of the original. Still, more Kurosawa is more Kurosawa so it's hard to complain.

Please stop, I don't like how this makes me feel

>I just can't understand mahjong
It's actually pretty easy though. Just read up on this mahjongg.com/begin.htm

After you're a fujo for long enough, you get to the point where two pretty boys doesn't do anything for you anymore. Only advanced degeneracy will satisfy you. You need some ugly in your BL, and FKMT has plenty in supply.