Is this movie any good?

Is this movie any good?
I had to drop the manga because rage and this looks like a better way to finish the story in short time

>live action adaptations
>ever good
Also

I liked it

Anyone else couldn't stop laughing at how the bullet was stopped by his manga? Like even though I know it has to be ironic, the mad man actually went with it.

Fuck do you think? Not anime.

>what is oldboy
>what is ichi the killer

Where can i download this?

it probably would make a good movie. maybe run it up to the death of the slut in the truck. good place to end with him and the high schooler on the run. Hard to make a bad zombie flick, I mean even the B movie zombie flicks on scifi usually are an ok watch.

Trick is cutting out all the weird alien shit, and going with a more "read the manga" type end then actually shooting the end of the manga (which sucked)

Dunno, I hear it ends just after the mall though so no beach sex

Oldboy is ridiculously good.

Did it even get subbed?

No its pretty bad.

I normally don't like shows like this but gave it a shot since I read the manga ages ago. I thought it was decent, and from what I've read around the internet (mostly from people who like these types of shows and have never heard of the manga) it's pretty good for what it is, a non-hollywood zombie apocalypse flick. A lot of differences from the manga, and ends early like says. Don't take it so much as an adaption as a retelling of sorts.
Also that Mashiro cameo.

Live-action adaptions of anime/manga have always been allowed on Sup Forums, it's explicitly stated in the rules.

Yes, ages ago. They're probably even official subs I bet.

It's different than the manga but it's pretty good for s zombie movie.
There a quite a few decent manga adaptations actually but most people have only seen Death Note.

I really enjoyed it. The makeup and feel of the ZQN were pretty amazing. I'm used to low budget shit from Japan, but this was a surprise.

I just finished the manga 10 minutes ago. What the FUCK. Probably didn't help I finished Gantz before this either. 20th Century Boys better not fuck me too.

Is really good, is a funny story and knows how to condense the long plot and, you know, have fun with it.

Pretty good
the ending of the manga was boring but not terrible

It was a fitting ending albeit boring

It's far better than the manga in some ways. It's a great adaptation of the material, and more than worth watching. The effects are really cool the first (and maybe second) time that you see them.

The Detroit Metal City adaption was great, so was the live action Cromartie High School.

>Also that Mashiro cameo.
Why didn't you post it?

I watched it with friends a couple of months ago. It's not the ending to the manga so don't go into thinking it's going to replace the manga. It does have a pretty cool final battle. On par for Japanese horror movies. A little small budget and a lot of blood.

Because I didn't have a screenshot, and I got rid of the movie months ago. But thanks, a .webm of that scene is actually what spurred me to go ahead and try watching the movie.

Detroit Metal City begs to differ

>live action Cromartie High School.
HOLD UP WHAT IS THIS

That fucking manga ending made me so mad, it's like Shamo it all builds up to fucking nothing.

>20th Century Boys better not fuck me too.