I'm on episode 24 and it's not even a meme...

i'm on episode 24 and it's not even a meme, i'm already sad that i won't be able to watch k-on! again for the first time.

tell yui her bangs look nice to make me feel better

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.space/vtkhggvdjtwe.webm
a.pomf.space/hhzjdfukuzog.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you wait a couple of years to rewatch it, it'll be better the second time.

Kill yourself faggot.

I can't I have this coming in the mail

It gets better on the rewatch when you realize how much detail and subtle development there is. Truly the Citizen Kane of CGDCT.

Also, I love my waifu!

>KON!!
Almost died of boredom despite S1 being so good.

At least you posted one of those few moments that kept me from kicking the bucket.

Thanks, Digibro(ny)

A pencil with a chocolate bar costume? That is fucking retarded
It should be a usb

tfw they completely fill the Saitama Arena with 32k weebs

Sasuga Japan.

Can a PHD of philosophy please explain the significance of this philosophical statement?

no PHD, but i do some studying on my own. what she probably meant was that things that are NOT fun aren't fun

>TFW the director is cuter then actual idols
Is there a torrent out for this I can never find it

You are lucky user, you still have the extra episodes and the movie.

hey that's MY waifu

I would a Hikasa though.

>Is there a torrent out for this
Is on JPS

truly the best SoL idol anime ever

Someone took discreet math.

as a guitarist, the details on the instruments really caught my attention.How much of the screenplay does the music actually get?Or is it all about moe?

I can vouch for that.
When I watched it first, I was mostly focused on plot forwarding, which made large stretches of S2 a boring experience, because nothing happens. Only when I rewatched everything, the subtle details and the careful character development became obvious.
Now I think it's a masterpiece and one of the greatest anime ever made. It boasts a level of realism and detail that not even a live action movie or series can achieve.

Practically none.
If you try to watch it as a music show, you'll be disappointed.

Very few scenes actually. It focus almost completely on the SoL.

Also, you're better off watching Hibike for the details on the instruments than K-On.

yep
I thought K-On was like a 6/10 the first time I saw it. I rewatched it 5 years later and it was 10/10 most emotional experience I ever had watching anime.

The music's pretty nice, but it's never the actual focus of the show.

>K-ON!
>idols

Getting better as a guitarist is part of Yui's character development, but yes, like says, it's not a big element in the show. It builds towards the various music performances, but the details are left vague.

This. Hibike went way more into the actual reality of music making. Which doesn't make it a better show, of course.

Thank you, anons.I think I'll watch Hibike.Seems like an anime about an orchestra class or something like that

>Which doesn't make it a better show, of course.
There's is shit taste, and then is this.

If you really think Hibike > K-on, something must be wrong with your brain.

The two are way too different. Hibike is a drama and K-on is lighthearted comedy.

Did they play their instruments?

I have no idea, in some parts it looks like they do, specially the drums and keyboard, but I can't tell for the guitars and bass.

Webm with audio: a.pomf.space/vtkhggvdjtwe.webm

In this part it seems like they do at least:

a.pomf.space/hhzjdfukuzog.webm

Yes, for a few songs. Yoko Hikasa even learned to play the bass left-handed, just like her character.

If you guys haven't already you should watch Swing Girls. Sage because no anime

>it's not even a meme
Would Sup Forums lie to you?

USB sticks are worthless now.

Sup Forums lied to me about a lot of things.

Good post

because you like escapism and can't handle the real world so you turn to highly unrealistic and idealized worlds.

real world is boring regardless of how much sociable guy you are.

Sup Forums lies about a lot of things; K-ON! isn't one of those things though.

You still have the movie. If you just hold onto that forever then you can always say you have more K-on to watch.

I thought K-on was 9/10 the first time I watched it and was the first time fiction has made me cry. I only took one point off because there wasn't as much emphasis on music as I expected. What even happens if I try to rewatch it?

are your aspirations in life to become like Digibro? Live with your parents making YouTube videos about anime?

Wherever you came from, go back.

Do you really think your mundane life is interesting?

You begin to notice all the little things about the show you might have missed the first time. It made me like the show a lot more and I even convinced my friends to watch it. They enjoyed it too.

your life isn't going to get any more interesting if all you do is watch anime and wish it was more interesting.

Nobody cares, stop ruining the thread.

Mugi best girl

K-ON S1 < Hibike S1
K-ON S2 > Hibike S2
K-ON overall > Hibike overall

Yes and no. They're playing, and you can occasionally even hear them, but they're being backed by a full band who are actually the ones you hear 98% of the time.

would you eat mugi's hat cake?

Without a moment of hesitation.

>would you eat mugi's ____?
Yes

I did NOT mean it that way, I had a Freudian slip pls no bully

I'd eat Asuka's ass. Great, now I have that on my mind while I drive.

Don't browse Sup Forums and drive! I want to make sure you're shitposting for many more years to come.

But what am I going to look at while I masturbate?

Other drivers.

In the first concert they played their instruments in two songs namely, watashi no koi wa hotchkiss and fuwa fuwa time. Toyosaki Aki did bad with the intro riff in the first song.

that's kind of what anime is

S-sauce?

Her bangs don't look nice - however 10 years from now when she looks back at the picture and the memories it encapsulates she won't care that her bangs didn't look nice at that moment and the imperfect nature of that moment will be a direct touchstone to a treasured time and memory that she will always cherish.

>that is if she hasn't been brutally raped and jihaded in some Londonstan by then.