FBI Spook: Groups have rights over individuals

>FBI Spook: Groups have rights over individuals.
>Sargon: Do groups have rights over individuals?
>FBI Spook: That's an autistic moral question, it's absurd.

Seriously /pol? This blithering retard is someone you admire and aspire to?

If you want a conservative to follow, look up Jay Dyer on YouTube.

I recently went to see Sargon's presentation at Conway Hall in London. When the event ended, everyone was chilling out at the venue and casually chatting. I saw Sargon just vaping by himself so I went over to say hello. "Hi Carl", I said. "Mr Sargon", he replied. I was like "Huh, pardon?" He said "Call me Mr Sargon." I responded, "Oh, ok. Anyway, I love your videos, I'm a big fan." He just continued vaping silently. "So, how are you?" I asked, making smalltalk. He took out a CD and said "Check out my mixtape." I was like, "Oh, ummm, I didn't know you write musi-" and then Sargon just started bobbing up and down and loudly rapping: "Yo, it's ya boy MC Sargon, check it out, yeah yeah..."

>i'm a classical liberal and i'm about to wax lyrical
>my bars are so woke and my rhymes are so empirical
>i'm a centrist individual, a political miracle
>i'm three times your intellect, i'm like genius tripled
>they call me the liberalist, the modern john locke
>they call me the BQC, the 'Big Quadroon Cock'
>when i'm not online or dropping hard beats
>i'm dropping bitter red pills out in these streets
>if you run your commie mouth then you're gonna raise my ire
>you're gonna get burned coz my youtube vids are fire
>your lying mouth is rotten so go see a dentist
>i got no time for lying coz i'm the based centrist
>if you call me autistic or call me a jew
>i'm gonna shut you down with my righteous horseshoe
>i got marxists to the left of me and nazis to the right
>white privilege ain't real coz there's no such thing as white
>you're just an amerimutt, you're not even aryan
>you're 56% white, not pure bavarian
>repping all my niggas in my country bongland
>i'm square in the center and i'm here to make a stand

When Sargon finished rapping, he immediately rolled up his sleeves and just started doing push-ups. It was really weird. He was grunting throughout the push-ups and saying stuff like "We got this, baby" and "Unstoppable". I didn't know what to say so I just left.

>FBI Spook: Groups have rights over individuals.
>Sargon: Do groups have rights over individuals?
>FBI Spook: The government has rights over you as an individual, your employing company has rights over you as an individual, your family group has more of a personal impact on you than most other groups

seems pretty straightforward to me. I couldn't fucking bare watching past 30 mins because it becomes a clusterfuck of dumb from everybody.

>I didn't know what to say so I just left.

You should have joined him, you fucking autist.

Yes, and giving the group rights over an individual is immoral.

There's also a word for it. Starts with an 's'

True, to some extent. But, FBI spook aka Richard Spencer came across as a genuinely retarded dumbass. Also, came across as a severly insecure individual. Look at his face all glow up as he makes a small, insignificant to the debate, point. Painful to watch. It's actually embarrassing. And in the end proves he's definitely cointelpro. Retard gets interviewd by MSM, gets plastered all over the place, but can't make a single point in a debate.

>Sup Forums confirmed autistic

I tried watching that, but that DNC stooge is such a lightweight. The way he used the word "autistic" over and over again along with the other buzzwords he shoehorned into the conversation to prove he's down with "chan culture" or whatever they call it in the FBI made it clear he's a fucking plant. I just wish agents would stop posting threads here promoting him.

am i on /x/? you're getting a little too spooky for me there

shut up jew

i dont like spencer but you people shilling against him 24/7 are worse and are actually making me like him more by doing it

That should be an indicator of some sort, don't you think?

Hello, FBI. (((autistic))).

Russian troll faggots made you buy into Trump and now you think you're even woker and buy into Spencer's bullshit ideas that totally go against all enlightenment values (the things that actually make the West good.). Your country is doomed thanks to stupid fucks like you. Read a fucking book you sad cuck and stop embarrassing me.

Ah, shills out in full force today

>FBI spook says retarded shit
>/pol responds with: fucking shills

I don't like either spencer or sargon. It's retarded to think race doesn't matter or to say "show me who's white then" same as saying power positions should be inherited not earned.

Spencer is a larper barely pretending not to be to save face.

>inbred *nglo bongnigger thinks rights are something decided by men in suits and not something ordained by god himself

This guy is definitely a plant by the CIA you can tell because he took a picture with Barbara Bush once.

You want a real dude fighting for our interests check out this guy named Mike Cernovich he's redpilled as FUARK

sodomite freaks like you are destroying the west with your immorality and pederasty, kill yourself liberal. kill yourself before i do it for you.
>unironically falling for the muh russia meme
boyfucker degenerate, you should be shot like an animal

>autist hasn't heard of alt right for the last 10 years
reddit newfag please go and kys

Back to stormfront newfag, I've been on this site since the beginning. Nobody read spencer's blog including Sup Forums

Is Lawrence Fishburne white?

There's no cure for autism

>everyone i don't like is fbi

neato

>outta nowhere
>has been doing shit with NPI and Takimag for 10 years

wew lad

Remember to sage slide threads 99% of the time anyone claiming that someone on the right is a jew or a fed is lying as to sow division.

SLEEPER CELL
tbqh if he is, I'm proud of FBI, really great asset

Do we know who this was?

>Groups have rights over individuals.
so, democracy?

That was Jared Taylor.

Most, if not all the shills are boomers or they're not even white LOL

>esoteric conspiracies and occult in Hollywood

Do not want

He's shockingly intelligent and well read. If you're religious, his knowledge of theology is encyclopedic

Shut up Sargon

The individual can claim all they want... until the group puts a bullet in their head.