So I've got a Belarusian stepmother who I've got a really great relationship with...

So I've got a Belarusian stepmother who I've got a really great relationship with, she's been more of a mother to me than my actual mother at times. She's very traditional and always stresses that she wants to find me a good Belarusian woman to marry and thinks I'm wasting my time with western women. The idea sounds nice, but I am concerned about the immense cost that would entail moving a woman from East Europe to Australia (ignore flag, I'm on holiday) as well as the language and cultural divide that would naturally cause issues.

I'm curious as to what Sup Forums would do in this position.

Slavic girls are the best = western beauty and eastern values.

learn russian and move to eastern europe

duh

A good wife would cost you a whole lot fucking less in the long run than some immigration costs.
A whole lot less.

Though I'd suggest living with her for at least 3 months in Belarus to see if you can tolerate her. Plus if she comes to Australia she'll need friends and you'll have to protect her from fuckheads.

Just find one that already speaks english, sounds great tho go for it. Russian girls are great and way more traditional. Bit gold diggerish and materialistic but youd think she'll be satisfied from getting into a first world country in that regard.

If you have to pay for a wife who shares your values, you're a low-value male with no charm.

Just my two cemts.

>I am concerned about the immense cost
you cant afford a plane ticket? then how will you ever be able to support a family?

So in other words, you and your dad have a serious case of "shithole fever", right?

I think I'm capable of finding a good traditional woman in Australia. The issue is that they're much more rare and western cultures install far more degeneracy and egalitarianism in to the underlying subconscious of their inhabitants. I have traditional values but still have to fight myself mentally over the egalitarian principles that have been beaten in to my head since I was a child. I suspect eastern European women may not necessarily have this issue.

I met a Belarusian woman at a conference once. She was gorgeous and a bit flirty without seeming like a whore at the time. It turned out that she was married and had two kids. You would never have guessed it: she was a 10 with absolutely no sign of kids on her body. Her husband was away for a while, and she was a bit lonely, which is why she was so friendly, but that ended when she and her husband got back together. At least she seemed competent enough at hiding things from him that he didn't find out.
In short, Belarusian women are hot as fuck, but don't trust them because they are still women and will still cheat.

Are you not interested at all in finding love. Mail order brides are notoriously cold and bring zero romance into a marriage afterall

This isn't a mail order bride you imbecile.

If it isn't mail order bride, then what is it?

what is this enormous cost, tho? one plane ticket from Minsk to straya?

Slavic girls are massive whores, coalburners and golddiggers.

A stepmother trying to hook him up with a girlfriend with a view to a wife, this sort of deal is how a lot of marriages used to happen, family members suggesting people to one another.

True, Slavic women will marry anything as long as it has money

There's a lot of legal fees involved in getting citizenship in Australia.

This
There are some hidden gems but for the most part..avoid´em.

If your stepmom is that good with you, I doubt that she wants to gave you problems. Then most probably she will search for a good woman.