Tengen Toppa Akko

I realised while watching the latest Episode of Little Witch Academia how much I miss Simon and Kamina.
I would pay Trigger cash on the nail just to have another Episode of them.
Or any new anime with that kind of over the top story telling,with the main Characters going to 120% every battle.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann still hurts me on an emotional level,I have to crz sometimes when listening to ED 3, because I know that Series is over.
youtube.com/watch?v=if9lnZwv_H0

Tengen Toppa thread I guess

Truly the best anime I've ever seen. This thing is a fucking masterpiece.

Shit is dead

for what i heard trigger plans on doing a mecha series after LWA, so let's see.

On episode 22 at the moment, and I've realised while watching how much it must have inspired the LWA OST.

>any new anime with that kind of over the top story telling,with the main Characters going to 120% every battle.
Just watch older mecha anime. TTGL didn't have any originality in it, it was all stuff pulled from earlier mecha series.

Of course, because TTGL is basically a return to the sources of mecha, after NGE's deconstruction of the gender.

HAHAHA

IS THIS A GETTER ROBO REFERENCE

NO HABLO INGLES

I dont get while everybody is calling this shit a master piece it's godly overated. An awful sound track terribel plot ass pulls and oh god the ending.

Are you okay?

If you count ass pulling and fucking up the plot every 8 our so episodes then sure.

So god awful?
Also just save the time and drop it while you can

Dead like Kanima and every other ass pull death in this seire

Ass pulls are the point of the plot btw.

I'd donate one of my lungs for a Kittan episode.

I'm not talking about 100% power of friendship thats an expected trope. I'm talking about them finaly getting a stable plot to then destroy it after 8 episodes for no reason. Same with every death in this anime other than a few have been terribel

no one cares about your edgy thoughts

Rather than asspulls it feels like everyone just jobs instead. None of the antagonists felt like they put up a good fight 2bh except for maybe the flying general.

Viral comes off as strong as a mook
Genome gets killed by a cheap shot
Anti-Spiral nerfs himself

Nothing I said was remotely edgy. But glad to see that Sup Forums is still filled with the same old morons who cant make a solid counter point without "Muh edgy" "Muh troll big time"

I think ass pulls in the sence that there is no reason for them to die other than "We need to kill off this sub plot" Or "yeah just kill off a couple of guys that will make the bad plot work"

>NGE
>deconstruction
Nice meme.

You just watchd TTGL for the first time. You haven't been here ten minutes.

Congratulations, you missed the point of every example you listed while discussing a show aimed at children. A+.