Onani Master

How would you feel if this guy stole your girl?

he did NOTHING wrong

>implying

>it wasn't "his girl"
>guy was the biggest bro
>made out in the end with the best girl
Things turn out really well. He did nothing wrong.

>Guy who is pretty much your only friend and never knew your crush goes out with the girl you had a crush on but never made a move on
Literally no reason to be upset at him, only yourself.

You snooze you lose.

>It wasn't even my girl but my crush i couldn't masturbate to
>Guy makes you from a MasterBaitor into a decent, and popular dude
>Only takes her because he didn't knew she was your crush
I'd congratulate him on making a move, and make him feel a bit guilty by laughing off that i have missed my chances now, and then get together with the actual better girl

Bros before hoes. My only friend is accepted by some girl we both had a crush on but I never said anything about my love to, or him either, well, I won't be a sore loser. I'd probably never have a crush on the "perfect school idol" type though. I prefer someone I might actually have something in common with.

Takigawa wasn't Kurosawa's girl. Don't mistakes feelings for reality.

This guy is a bro and he didn't know.
I'd still feel bad for not doing anything.
But would not be angry with him, only frustrated with the whole situation.
Sugawa is nice as well, everything turned out good for both.

this manga actually ended ridiculously well for everyone. don't broccoli and the girl have a fight and then reconcile in the extra ending?

What happened to her at the end anyway? I almost feel like she fell off the planet.
It has been a while since I read it though.

I don't remember, I couldn't stand her character.

She ended up flat

Reminder that best girl won.

MC won by being lucky enough to get a girlfriend, let alone that girl.

Quite impressed with the maturity in this thread.

This.
>it wasn't "his girl"
And this.
Let's face it, I'd be pretty pissed too, but it's not like he knew about Masterboy being in love with her.
And he fucking redeemed himself more than enough.

She was never his girl and MC was just a betafaggot that jerked off to much.

I'd neck myself for not asking her out first, and for being such a dick towards my only friend.

I remember her being a bitter cunt about MC turning his life around, then staying holed up in her room and not talking with anyone. Can't remember if she got better.

She accepted to get out of her room and go to the party to reunite with the class.
The reunion wasn't shown.

JUST

>my girl
Sorry, I'm not an edgy sperg anymore.
I would ask out Tokugawa long before he swooped in.

She was never MC's "girl". She saw him as a friend and nothing more. And Broccoli bro was the ONLY guy who still stuck up for MC and tired to reach out to him after he confessed.

Besides MC ended up with best girl anyway.

fine as long as i get with the yankee girl that bullied me

Dude was alright. However the cringe I got when he made the girl call him with that name made me want to punch him in the face.

NO WAY i didn't know this existed

BASED

Here's the other page. It was nice that they did this for the 10 year anniversary. Makes the payoff even more worth it in the end.

has the author done anything since that shitty one with the guy in the mask? I remember being disappointed after kurosawa and molester

He did that one dancing Manga in the Shonen Jump. The Illustrator of Onani Master that is.

Alright, user. If you were in MC's place how would you have asked Takigawa out before Brocoli swoops in without getting pitifully rejected and end up with the same result?

the fat guy was cucked by that whore of squirrel girl and kurosawa and they hated each other.

at least broccoli and light novel bitch were an actual couple.

bro-ccoli is a good character

I never got the impression that Takigawa wouldn't have gone out with Kurosawa if he had asked her out. In fact as far as we know she hadn't really ever even spoke to Broccoli before he asked her out, so there's an even better chance that Kurosawa would have been successful.
So in short: "Hey want to go on a date some time?"