Czech Presidential Election General /CPEG/- 9 days remaining

quick rundown

> we are a parliamentary republic, president is a ceremonial, but he has some say in making of the government and foreign diplomacy
> Two round election- first round was between all 9 candidates, second round will be held between the 2 who got the most votes in first round
> first round was held 12.-13. January second will be held 26.-27. January
> Right now it seems that Drahoš is going to win
> dates of debates are not yet announced

Parties and former candidates started throwing their support behind the two current candidates.

Drahoš camp
> Fisher
> Horáček
> Hilšer
> Topolánek
> Kulhánek
> KDU-ČSL
> STAN
> Pirates
> ODS

Zeman camp
> Hannig
> SPD and the Shogun himself
> Prime minister Babiš
> leader of communists
> leader of social democrats
> former president Klaus and his son Klaus ml.

Undecided
> Hynek

Other urls found in this thread:

lidovky.cz/biskupove-vyzyvaji-k-hlasovani-podle-halika-padl-zemanuv-mytus-pwu-/zpravy-domov.aspx?c=A180113_201439_ln_domov_ele
parlamentnilisty.cz/arena/monitor/Halik-Kdo-da-hlas-Zemanovi-provini-se-proti-Ceske-republice-519031
parlamentnilisty.cz/profily/Petr-Cvalin-33609/clanek/Nova-fakta-o-Jirim-Drahosovi-83404
nejhorsi.cz/clanky/jine/desive-informace-o-mozna-budoucim-prezidentovi-drahosovi-propaguj-mirumilovnost-islamu--49102
reflex.cz/clanek/volby-prezidentske-volby-2018/84414/9-veci-ktere-mohou-drahosovi-prohrat-druhe-kolo-prezidentskych-voleb.html
twitter.com/Jiri_Drahos_CSc/status/952656598887030784
aktuality.sk/clanok/555012/vasaryova-jiri-drahos-bral-peniaze-od-bohatych-je-to-funkcionar/
twitter.com/Jiri_Drahos_CSc/status/952332377518469121
explainthatstuff.com/winstonchurchill.html
twitter.com/jiridrahos1
fpp.co.uk/books/Churchill/1/index.html
jiri-kremser.github.io/nahodny-slusny-cech/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zeman

> Euro
Supports

> Migration
Is against migration in general, said that immigration supports terrorism and that Czechia shouldn’t accept a single migrant

> Referendums
Is for referendums, supports referendum on leaving EU where he would vote for staying in

> Inclusion
Against, said that “disabled child can never feel accomplishment in normal class”

> Amnesty and pardons
Pardoned alleged murderer of two people

> Law against smoking
Against

> EET
Supports

> Presidential veto
Supports, used seven times in last five years

> Adoption by homosexuals
Supports

> Nomination of professors by president
Supports, refused to appoint four candidates

Drahoš
> Euro
Supports

> Migration
Against EU quotas and economic migrants, signed "scientists against fear and hatred" in opposition to anti-Islamic radicalism

> Referendums
Is for local referendums, but opposes referendums on leaving EU or NATO as they are to important

> Inclusion of disabled kids in schools
Supports, but thinks that the current execution is bad as “one disabled student in class is ok, but three or four would slow down the whole class”

> Amnesty and pardons
He would use the pardons rarely and refuses the amnesty

> Law against smoking
Supports, but would give exception to village pubs

> EET
Supports, but would give exception to small businesses

> Presidential veto
Supports

> Adoption by homosexuals
Against it in most cases, but thinks it could be good in some cases

> Nomination of professors by president
Is against it, thinks that academical community should decide who will be a professor

Why don't we have any decent right-wing candidates, guys?

Austrians do, why don't we?

We had Hynek and Topol, but they were either too bland or too controversial. btw good to see you again, you're in most Czech threads.

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Zeman

what the fuck? pro Topolanek meme? how old are you kid. he should have hanged

fuck off back to Prag

Sorry, I wasn't intending to trigger you, here is some anti Topol meme

>Antifa votes for Drahoš

t b h who else can they vote for. The whole first round was pretty much "throw a bunch of random candidates against a wall and see which one sticks"

The second round will be "everybody who is anti Zeman unites behind that one dude who managed to get to round 2"
Even Schwanzenberg had better chance, tho. Drahoš is political nobody. He is empty vessel to be filled by semen from Brussels

> supporting a guy who has backing from millionaires and establishment
Truly, the revolutionaries of the new age. Lenin would be proud.

Bloody hell, bump this thing up. nobody cares about political situation in our glorous czechia?

If you are a stranger passing by, this thread is also good way to ask about things you always wanted to know about Czechia, but were affraid to ask.

hmm...
maybe i should turn this into Czechia general, just throw some beer and Babiš in there and we can have nice comfy thread.

you would be surprised how many czech and slovak lurkers are around. they always crawl out of their holes if some thread relevant to their interests appears. CZ general would be good, CZ/SK maybe even better, as it would attract more anons.

too salty, had a very good friend from czehia but i ruined our friendship due to my stupidity

ok so how about leaving the EU? is there any momentum for that? we all have to leave before it's too late

> CZ general would be good, CZ/SK maybe even better
I always wanted to make V4 general, because I think there would be demand for that.

generaly, Czechia is too small player for the big game. Also we are too connected with german economy to just cut off the umbilical cord. but at the same time we dont want to get kekked.
If some major showdown of pro EU and anti EU happens in the Europe, expect czechs to look away and then simply follow the winner

We used to have Visegrad 4 threads a while back. Comfy stuff.

V4 general is in my experience not very good idea. it always turn into memefest with some retards spamming pictures of anime girls. The V4 itself is at the moment a mere idea, not anything with real substance

>ok so how about leaving the EU? is there any momentum for that?
Majority of people dislike EU and there's a lot of parties calling for referendum on leaving, so I give it 3-5 years. How is EU viewed in Romania?

> it always turn into memefest with some retards spamming pictures of anime girls
> implying that's a bad thing

It's 70/30 against EU I would say, however a big part of those jump on that train just because of refugee crisis hysteria

>memefest
>bad thing
user I have great memories from /v4g/ even though it lasted for few weeks nearly 2 years ago.

i'm not even that sure because i'm a hardcore neet loser and kind of cut off from society but last i checked people are either very pro EU or indifferent, there's very little anti-EU sentiment unfortunately although there's almost unanimous anti-muslim, anti-migrant and anti-faggot sentiment (on at least things like marriage and adoption i assume has

>btw good to see you again

Ty m8, but I'm still going to vote for Drahoš

> Amnesty and pardons
Pardoned alleged murderer of two people

It was not alleged murder, but a convicted murder.

> but I'm still going to vote for Drahoš
meh, I'm not sure if I'm even going to vote. I hate them both and voting for lesser evil is retarded.

It's not real now, but hey, Trump was just a meme candidate too, remember?

Czech Republic is always been anti-EU desu

Even when everything was great, EU still had only 60% approval rate

I know but I'm to lazy to write the whole story of Kajínek. Is "convinced, but with some evidence supporting a theory that he was innocent" better?

Who cares about the right wing/left wing meme? The only scale that matters right now is how much they cuck to EU IMO.

yeah, that is slightly better. I'm not entirely decided on his case, but I side with the official story. He's definitely a shady character.
I was furious when Kajinek had his TV show on Prima, and he was talking about damaging the locks on purpose, so the victims of his crime could ask for insurance money. What a great guy, doesn't matter he took all your shit, because he BROKE THE LOCK. A true noble spirit.

>the only scale that matters

maybe in your stupid redneck brains, because you got a damage from reading too much sputnik news

>Russian cockroach genocide when?

Is your prez really pro-russian because he's portrayed as such everywhere i see him mentioned

Actually it's more poor vs richer distribution. Gypsy infested vs. white. Low educated vs. higher educated. etc
There are rural areas which are pretty top-tier.

Yes, he's a russian cockroach. Please nuke Prague castle.

>rural and suburban retards xd
>muh russia xd
Reddit is that way.

prague castle is the only thing worth anything in this shithole, nuke poland instead

I am disputing the rural and suburban fact you dickhead, learn to read

>muh russia
He is factually a friend with Putin and his edgy comrades, factually opposing the sanctions, factualy disputing the Russian amy influence in Donbas and Crimea and most of all, his coworkers at the office are from Russian business environment, so Zeman is backed by Russian businessmen.
If you want Russia, go to Russia, but don't bring it here. Those are facts.

I like Prague. How hard would it be to move there?

better map.

You need some suitcases, some money and some means of transportation.
If you're not a total retard then it's maybe one week of some planning and 3-12 hours of traveling, depends on where in Germany you live.

I'm in American living in Berlin. I go to Prague quite a bit, but I don't exactly have a purpose to move there. I would prefer living there than in Berlin though. It would also save me a shit ton of money, as Berlin is far more expensive. I don't know shit about the rest of the Czech Republic though.

> I don't know shit about the rest of the Czech Republic though.
you will feel right at home in prague then

Prague here

I request help - I'm surrounded by Drahoš voters on all sides, even in my family

>that matters right now is how much they cuck to EU IMO.

So, let's elect degenerate soon-to-be dead clown

really hate to see how easy is to manipulate the Czechs

What about your girlfr......oh wait :D

Be a good son and listen to your parents :^)

V prvním kole získal na území Belgie nejvíce platných hlasů Jiří Drahoš (51,49 %)
>Miloš Zeman (4,51 %)

kek

kys

>in dark blue and entire family voting Zeman

>I am disputing the rural and suburban fact you dickhead, learn to read
The educated vs uneducated meme. Same shit.

>factually opposing the sanctions
Good, at least one who doesnt cuck to any request from Brussels.
>factualy disputing the Russian amy influence in Donbas and Crimea
Crimeans wanted to be with Russia, not sure why anyone still sees this as an issue. And they supported rebels at Donbass at most, not a tactic exclusive to Ruski.
>his coworkers at the office are from Russian business environment
Concerning, but hardly a proof of control.

Still better than Drahoš the unopiniated.

I found out that its best to hide the power level, nod off everything then say and when the day comes, cast the ballot for Zeman. Leftie cucks generally chimp out hard against their enemies if they are in majority situation. Ive seen too many friendships destroyed because somebody genuinely tried to argue pros and cons of candidates during last election.
These people are like drones plugged in matrix. You cannot reason with them, they dont want to know your opinion. They will attack you viciously if you have different ideas. Just let them live in their bubble and dont let them ruin your day

>living in the armpit of the country
I feel sorry for you

>The educated vs uneducated meme. Same shit.
It's true, see

> Leftie cucks generally chimp out hard against their enemies if they are in majority situation

It's most visible at any internet discussion about SPD or Zeman...or wait, is it the opposite way?

From Fuckbook...
Compare Paris

>taking internet discussion seriously
Czech internet discussions is just about the most cancerous unholy thing in the world. Dog bless foreigners who dont know our language and can live in peace, oblivious to this cancer

>people who migrate to other countries are more globalist
truly ebin observation

I know, but education in social sciences hardly gives you perspective of what's better for the country, just for your economic class at best.
Would you vote for Hillary over Trump?

> tfw when your entire nation is in constant state of real life shitposting

From Fuckbook:
From Drahoš. Also thanks to monsigneur Halík (Vatican's cuck, jewed there and back - poster's info) whom support I highly appreciate. Good people likes him for his criticism of dumb masses highly signifigant for czech people and also for his siding with islam. There will be an elite of the nation behind me.

>calls every kind of media fake news, doesn't believe Czech TV

>Takes anything from fake Twitter accounts or Sputnik news for granted truth

From Fuckbook:
Chamberlain - respectable, decent, decorous, cultivated gentleman
Churchill - drunk, vulgar nicotin-smelled brute

is this real? he is in for a rude awakening when he finds out that dumb masses can get your more votes than the "elite"

Dunno real source, but Halík's speeches seems it's for real.
> lidovky.cz/biskupove-vyzyvaji-k-hlasovani-podle-halika-padl-zemanuv-mytus-pwu-/zpravy-domov.aspx?c=A180113_201439_ln_domov_ele
> parlamentnilisty.cz/arena/monitor/Halik-Kdo-da-hlas-Zemanovi-provini-se-proti-Ceske-republice-519031
> parlamentnilisty.cz/profily/Petr-Cvalin-33609/clanek/Nova-fakta-o-Jirim-Drahosovi-83404
> nejhorsi.cz/clanky/jine/desive-informace-o-mozna-budoucim-prezidentovi-drahosovi-propaguj-mirumilovnost-islamu--49102

Reflex nemusim, ale...
> reflex.cz/clanek/volby-prezidentske-volby-2018/84414/9-veci-ktere-mohou-drahosovi-prohrat-druhe-kolo-prezidentskych-voleb.html

> more pro-EU candidate is more popular in the capital of EU
How is that even possible?

>Churchill
>sprostý

Churchill byl svéráz, ale ne buran a už vůbec ne vožrala.

> twitter.com/Jiri_Drahos_CSc/status/952656598887030784 - free mason, so jewed
> aktuality.sk/clanok/555012/vasaryova-jiri-drahos-bral-peniaze-od-bohatych-je-to-funkcionar/
FOR REAL! > twitter.com/Jiri_Drahos_CSc/status/952332377518469121

Oh its meme twitter profile. Move along

Jsi si jistý?

>FOR REAL
>gives fake twitter account

> Churchill byl svéráz, ale ne buran a už vůbec ne vožrala.
He was rude and had problems with alcoholism.
explainthatstuff.com/winstonchurchill.html

>Jsi si jistý?

not sure if you are serious, but anyways:
twitter.com/jiridrahos1

Last bump before going to sleep

Přečti si buď něco od Churchilla, nebo něco o něm, něco seriozního, třeba od Johnsona.
Porovnání s ovarem je úplně mimo. Ovar se ožere a pak kurvuje v rádiu. Churchill chlastal v soukromí a byl "sprostej" (na tehdejší dobu) jenom v hodně nezbytnejch siutacích aby podtrhl nutnost svých slov.

>based churchill
get off the bluepills, friend. Churchill was a croog and war criminal. Unfortunately he was also a writer and wrote history as it suited him. Read "Churchills war" by David Irving

fpp.co.uk/books/Churchill/1/index.html

>boohooo, he succesfully fighted mein dear fýrer ;___;

You sound like an open minded individual who looks at a problem from many angles and then discusses his point using well constructed arguments. Like so:
>U fukin leftie cuck lol get assraped by uprchlíci ČECHY ČECHŮM

>ITT

i bet he even posts those great comments on novinky.cz

why are Slavs so fucking retarded

wow, rude. I cant go to comment section there without wanting to gouge my eyes.

Oh sorry, I guess you are right because thats what you were told.

projecting much?

this gold was posted on one of these threads a couple of days ago, here it is in case you missed it
jiri-kremser.github.io/nahodny-slusny-cech/

Thats from some new "comedy" movie.
>that FNV
But whoever made it had good taste in vidya.

Yeah I wouldn't know. People don't chimp out when I discuss my opinions with them. Maybe if you aren't spewing retarded shit people generally react better. Avoid the following:
>Chemtrails are real
>Soros pays Drahoš
>Kalousek is responsible for literallly ever bad thing that ever happened anywhere
>Moonlanding was fake
>Earth is flat

It's a documentary movie about a Sup Forumstard desu

Sounds like you visit novinky.cz discussion and facebook political shitstorms too much. Just stay away from that for some time. It will do wonders to your mental health, friend

I wanna see these two fight

>conservatives are stupid amirite XDDDD
>ur le ebil nazis
Did someone link this thread on reddit or something?

both of them will vote for z*man

another proof that any political discussion involving czechs is bound to turn into festering cancerous shit

Sup Forums is all about Counterculture, dude

think about that

But these comments read like something an "enlightened" Praguefag would say. All that's missing is someone getting called a xenophobe racist.
Reddit's existence was a mistake.

Novinky.cz is a Czech equivalent for Reddit, therefore an average Czech "redditor" aka normie rather says "le ebil EU" than "le ebil nazi"

>Fallout on Playstation
Not even Nazi can be that stupid.

It's more of a Sup Forums equivalent. Although the level of discussion is pretty much the same on Reddit, Sup Forums and novinky.

Novinky.cz is Sup Forums for důchodce

I bet there's a good chunk of Czech piráti voter redditors.
Novinky comments is more like an edgier equivalent of Alex Jones' listeners.

In terms of political spectrum it's closer to Sup Forums, but socially-wise it's a discussion platform for Czech normies, as much as Reddit for American ones.

The only difference is that our normies are much more """""right-wing""""" leaning