New California thread

great thread

Thread image quality needs work, lacks a detailed explanation. OP is a huge faggot.
2/10 - IGN

>Slide

Didn't some people try to do this around the election as well? Seems like Californians actually could benefit from this. If anything, you'll stop leaving your state and coming to mine.

Could be better. Throw out Fresno and I think we're in business.

This would be the best civil war ever. So many rednecks are itching to kill Cali fags. MFW when you all get fucked in every direction by land, sea, and air.

New California is not cal exit, it would be a 51st state and it would be conservative

Just start a NEW CALIFORNIA GENERAL.
/NCG/

Hie does the overall process work to split into two states?

Best flag!

How*

Are we going to keep ignoring that the new map is designed to look like Sonic the Hedgehog?

Are you a schitzophernic or something?

Same way West Virginia was made.

>He didn't check the rules about announcing sage
>Newfag is probably getting b& for this

don't try to tell me this was a fucking accident

user, it says here that you have terminal autism.

10000th thread about new california

democrats will win even in new california. You just give them more senate seats you RETARD

jefferson or nothing

>Implying that there isn't an ulterior motive.
>Implying democrats won't sabotage it
>Implying that if it starts doing well you wont get flooded by liberals who will destroy.

dems will win even in new cali..you just give them more senate seats....there are few mid-to-large cities in new california that will flip it blue
They will not sabotage..they are happy about this

jefferson or nothing

We need to come up with the division within every state, not just cali. Come on /pol i know we can do it

New California wouldn’t be sustainable. Rural and suburban retards can’t live without the city people gibs.

moron did you even looked at the actual map?
-------------> its all part of the plan

The absolute state of California.

Lol cut taxes in half, let people keep most of their earnings and it would be fine. Tech companies will be incentivized to move into the area for low corporate taxes. It will be a tumult for the first couple years, but it will stabilize. It will also effectively neutralize the California liberal electoral college vote.

libtards on twatter can't even ACCEPT they dont wanna be part of nu-california. they are blaming it on russian bots

This plan is a water rights disaster and will never happen.

california biggest push behind gay marriage.. what does sonic eat? Rings.

There are real people who really believe this shit.