Dragon Ball Super

>Goku would rather ask his wicked nemesis that has every reason to want to dick him over and nothing to lose for help than his old friend Yamcha
Yamcha bullying has ascended to a level beyond Super Saiyan Blue

Also this is for (You)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3JpmScfGDtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for best Kaioshin.

yamchafags on suicide watch

freeza isn't actually coming back

if you repeat it enough times Toriyama might retcone the story

So I just discovered that the supplemental Daizenshuu confirms my headcanon, all Broli's forms are just the same Super Saiyan form that the legendary saiyan can use.
Every form is a special "legendary" version of the SS, but it's always the same LSS. The first state he used (the weakest one) it's called an "A type LSS/SS", C type is the one used against Videl, Goten and Trunks and B type is the bulkiest state.

Then I guess pic related is Kale's C type Legendary Super Saiyan form (bulkier than a regular SS/A type LSS but still not as bulky and tall as her B type LSS form) and her A type will be just Kale with green hair

Your dad isn't actually coming back.

What do you think is their excuse to bring him back?

Xenoverse 2 mods when

If Goku unlocked Utlimate at this point in the series, would he be as strong as if not stronger than SSJB?

Oh yes, he is.
That queer basically prints money. With the way Super is, basically 50% nostalgia bait/ 50% Fan service - Toei wouldn't dare tease him like this for a cheap gag and forfeit the merchandise yen.

STRONGEST HUMAN

Reminder

Satoshi and SatoshiGekkouga vs Shota and MegaSceptile >>>>>>>>> any DBS fight

youtube.com/watch?v=3JpmScfGDtU

The thing is he's still probably going to look into that before ever considering Cuckcha. That's quite an indirect insult alone.

Reminder that I haven't forgotten, faggot.

Whats up with these dumb motherfuckers making bets that they obviously won't do

ehem

It's OK, we have an official Isekai that has a new chapter every year that shows Yamcha's true strength.

>last thread turned into a discussion of the Pokemon anime

Am i a filthy ningen?

What the fuck are you on about?

He has Super Saiyan, and then Legendary Super Saiyan. That's literally fucking it. The one he uses against Videl is blonde because he's not being controlled by his dad any more.

He didn't actually die in the Sun because Broly is just that strong or some shit. Also this is yet another villain that became stronger than Cell.

Yes.

This is incredibly stupid and hope you feel ashamed.

Oh God, they aren't make Frieza a good guy are they?

>He has Super Saiyan, and then Legendary Super Saiyan
No, he has Legendary Super Saiyan, in 3 different states, according to the daizenshuu.

>The one he uses against Videl is blonde because he's not being controlled by his dad any more.
It's not about hair color. That one is C type and he was C type too in his first movie too, even having green hair. Hair color only shows how much can control his current power, not what type he's using.

>Toei's transformation and how it works
>stupid
Of course it's but it's not my fault.

No.

Oh God, they aren't make Vegeta a good guy are they?

>Freeza becomes a good guy
>Frost becomes a villain

POTTERY

He was already stronger than Cell in his second movie because of a zenkai. Around 33%
stronger by my headcanon.
It's literally semantics. He's SSJ then goes LSSJ. Who in the fuck gives a shit about what fucking type it was?

I've finally figured out the yamchau hate

before goku grew up, yamchau was the cool, young adult martial artist of the series

once goku grew up tho, yamchau literally served no purpose anymore

Guys, what if Beerus takes Frieza on as his GoD apprentice after the tournament?

>It's literally semantics
Huh no? There's a big difference between having a regular SS form and then a special snowflake form (LSS) and having a special snowflake form which can adopt 3 different states

>He's SSJ then goes LSSJ
No, he's LSS C type then goes LSS B type. It's always the same basic form, just different states.

What?

>autists who say Ningen even though their sperg leader was erased from existence

>two Chichis

What

>Tien is an remorseless assassin trained by mercenary Tao, befriends Goku
>Becomes Good Guy

>King Piccolo was a bad guy terrorizing the planet, what amounts to his reincarnation teams up with Goku to fight Radditz
>Becomes Good Guy

>Vegeta is an unrepentant, mass murdering space mercenery, teams up with the gang to fight Frieza.
>Becomes Good Guy

>Androids have the potential to annihilate humanity, which they did, OUT OF BOREDOM, in an alternate timeline, they team up with the Gang to fight against Cell.
>Become Good Guys.

>Buu is an destructive force of nature resposible for destroying thousands of planets and killing 3/4 Kaioshins, befriends Satan and helps out in the Final Battle.
>Becomes Good Guy.

>Beerus is a mercurial and very much destructive Deity threatening to destroy the Earth, has a grand fight with Goku and "befriends" the Gang.
>For all intents and purposes, becomes Good Guy.

>Frieza reluctantly teams up with the Gang to save the universe from destruction and maybe get revived and finally get a shot at those pesky Dragon Balls.
>?????????????

POTTERY!

>Two Gokus

>>Frieza reluctantly teams up with the Gang to save the universe from destruction and maybe get revived and finally get a shot at those pesky Dragon Balls.
>>?????????????

>Remains alive
>Has a son
>Super starts covering Neko Majin Z

Why dont they just stick Buu in the time chamber and wait 4 hours?

Is this CANON?

Daizenshuu has contradicted itself in the past.

Neko already appeared on the cover of a manga Buu was reading

It's literally just SSJ in power and function. It's semantics, autist.

RED
E
D

BALLS
A
L
L
S

That's retarded. Literally the only reason his SS hair was blue was because of the mind control headset holding him back. He has normal SS, and beyond that LSS. What's the difference between "different states" and different forms anyways? Point is he transforms.

Is Freeza the most iconic villain in all of anime?

If not the, then one of them.

Possibly.

____Yes__

Yes, who is she

not only from anime, from the whole pop culture, he's right there aside with Darth Vader

That's young Chichi. Time travel shenanigans at its finest.

Well he does have the longest anime fight ever.

But who's the mom?

Himself

Obito was the coolest guy! xD

One of those Saiyan sluts.

>2 different forms vs 1 form with 3 different states
>semantics
OK user you can rest now

Why do you keep talking about the hair color?

>He has normal SS, and beyond that LSS.
Except he doesn't have normal SS. Pic related is still the super form of the legendary saiyan so it's a LSS form. It's just not powered up enough (type B) so it looks like a regular SS, but it's the LSS form.

>What's the difference between "different states" and different forms anyways?
Are you actually asking such a thing? Can't you tell the difference between Freeza going 100% from his final form and Freeza going to alien form from his "oni" form

Frieza was the coolest guy!

Eh, I wouldn't go that far. There are plenty of more well-known villains than Frieza, especially from western media.

Either him, or DIO.

Krillin

But his brother is Cooler

Who's the strongest member on the U7 team?

What's his son's name?

But it's only 5 minutes, I bet in RoF was way less than 5 minutes

Goku, since he has Kaio-ken.
Then Vegeta since he's going back into the ROSAT.
Then Freeza.
Then the rest.

Kuriza.

Kuriza.

Post the daizenshuu right the fuck now before I slap your autistic ass through my screen.

I like to think she called him Shin-chan and playfully teased him constantly.
RIP in pieces.

It depends if Vegeta's training in the time chamber can bridge the 2x gap from Kaioken

Frieza is a relatively unknown quantity. Golden Frieza was completely kicking Goku's ass in the arc version and Goku was confident Frieza could kill him instantly.

Do you think Shin fell into a spiralling depression after everything went to shit?

>Shin-chan

>SSB x Kaioken
Goku.

Meant for

If we go by that site leaked text (assuming it's still valid) her form is like that due to suppressed rage, rather than anything about a LSSJ.

The same explanation could be retroactively used for Broly, although I doubt they'll do it.

Frieza.

Vegeta if you ignore Kaioken. Goku likely can do x10/x20 KK like nothing so Vegeta can't realistically close the gap.

Frieza's family has come a long way. Chilled is probably that shameful relative they don't like to talk about.

Freeza isn't fit for it; he'd use it on a whim for personal profit rather than actually being a balancing force with creation.

Beerus does this too so fuck it, why not?

>Chilled
non-canon

>Android 16 was a kind and gentle Android, created for the sole purpose of killing Goku. He ignores his programming, befriends the gang, and sacrifices himself to protect the Earth and animals that he had grown to love
>Is never going to be mentioned ever again
;_____;

Frieza, then Goku then Vegeta. They're the only 3 who mean shit on the team anyways.

>this is what dbfags believe
kek

Is Frieza's race best race?

>Freeza = the coolest
>cooler < coolest

Freeza wins

not canon

Name a better one.

Chilled was my nigga

Who do you think is the most iconic anime villain, then?

Hard to say. We've only seen four of them. Frieza, dad Frieza, blue bootleg Frieza and purple bootleg Frieza

>Why do you keep talking about the hair color?
Because the Daizenshuu you keep talking about lists the blue hair as "Type A" when it's not actually a different state.

And my argument is LSS is too different from his regular damn SS form to even be compared to full-power Frieza

>All the Cellcucks on Kanzenshuu right now

How can someone be this autistic

Yes, but he had 5+ million years to get over it for the most part.