School Rumble

Has anyone here watched this anime?
I'm watching it for the 4th time, and every fucking time I laugh like an idiot.
I am really sad because they cancelled this masterpice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3_RYZZU3ap4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sawachika wins

Don't listen to him. It was an alternative universe.

Are you me?
Have you seen the OVAs?

That's because you are an idiot. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Threadly School Rumble thread reminder that there have been 5 endings, both canonical and not, to School Rumble and Yakumo died a cucked foreveralone permavirgin in every single one.

There isn't a single timeline where she ever wins or finds happiness.

gonna watch the BD when I get back home
I'm so excited

> not like that is even a bad thing

she has best girl Adiemus with her so everything is cool

Yes, I have watched both, regular series and OVAs.
But I cannot stand the fact that the third period has suddenly ended.

>Has anyone here watched this anime?
Summer is here

That is pretty cool!
I would like to have them in BD, but there is no way to buy it in my country.

Am I the only one who is totally fine with both
Harima & Eri
Harima & Yakumo
Both of their relationships in the Anime and Manga were great. I prefer Yakumo as a character, but I think either works with Harima, just in different ways.

Also, shout out to everyone else who has been discussing this show for over a decade now. We WILL get a proper conclusion.

>Am I the only one who is totally fine with both
>Harima & Eri
>Harima & Yakumo
Harima & Tenma is the only answer, Karasuma dies, is about to die or is dead already

I am fine with Harima & Eri.
I don't know why, but Yakumo is asexual for me.

And about the fans get a proper conclusio, that is my dream!

I agree.
A Tenma is fine too.

Conclusion.
Autofixed.

This anime taught me a bunch of things about love and how to deal with my feelings.

It's my feelgood anime, I've rewatched it more than any other series. So far I haven't seen a single other School Life show that characterized an entire class so well.

That's why School Rumble is so special!
I really love it.

it's easily top 3

No. Pic related. Nobody won the Harimabowl in the canon universe.
My totally awesome new fanfic release in its entirety:
"And then Yakumo and Harima kissed and said 'I love you' to one another."
There. Now there's 6 endings and Yakumo won one of them.

>Nobody won the Harimabowl
Akira won in my timeline

Theres a BD?

Who even gives a shit when everything about that ending was so terrible?
>Harima drops everything including the mangaka schtick where Harima found out that he could be something other than a delinquent if he wanted to, and becomes a wandering hobo loser for god knows how long
>every other character aside from Tenma & Karasuma gets even less closure, when this series' strength was that it had a bunch of these characters going through their own individual romcoms alongside each other
It's blatant in the manga that the author got tired of writing and just didn't give a shit anymore a fair while before the endng itself too

It's a good thing they cancelled it because the manga dragged on way too long. School Rumble should have stuck to being comedy without ever making a single step into the realm of romance which ultimately ruined it.

>without ever making a single step into the realm of romance
It did this right from the beginning though

Also I disagree for the most part, at most the romance could've taken a backseat more but you can't outright remove it without changing the series entirely. Also no, abrupt cancelled endings with no closure to anything are the worst types of endings, even for series that drag on for too long.

Yep, easily one of the most enjoyable anime I've seen. Wish Harima actually got with Tenma though or his cousin desu.

This BGM give me feels until today.
youtube.com/watch?v=3_RYZZU3ap4