Boruto

Chochou next week also Sakura fags please stop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XmI7lG7OSjI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remember to eat your sweets in moderation.

Strongest beings in Naruto verse by ranks (only gonna post them in prime so don't repeat them each rank)

>Elder God Tier
Kaguya
Naruto(Prime)
>God Tier
Sasuke (Prime)
Momoshiki (kinshiki absorbed)
Hagoromo
Hamura
Toneri (Tenseigan)
Madara (So6p)
>Demigod tier
Obito (So6p)
Guy (8th gates)
Lee (8th gates)*
Kinshiki
>Legend tier
Ashura
Indra
Kakashi (DMS + Susanoo)
Hashirama SM
Kabuto DSM
Itachi-Nagato
>Literally everyone else tier
Everyone else

>* If active

>Powerlevelfags

Posting the superior power list.

>Elder God Tier
Kaguya

>God tier
Hagoromo
Gai
Madara

>Demigod tier
Hamura
Sasuke
Naruto
Obito
Kakashi(2MS)
Momoshiki fusion
Momoshiki
Toneri

>Legend tier
Hashirama
Kinshiki
Minato
Nagato

>Top tier
Killer Bee
Tobirama
3rd Raikage
Pain
Gaara
Kabuto

>High Tier
Itachi
Muu
Ononoki
Jiraiya
Orochimaru
3rd Raikage
Sakura
Choji
Darui
Kisame
Rock Lee
3rd Hokage

>Mid High Tier
Sasori
Deidara
Kakuzu
Neji
Tsunade
Konan
Yamato

>Mid Tier
Asuma
Temari
Sai
Hinata
Shino
Kiba

>Low High Tier
Zabuza
Kimimaro
Shikamaru
Haku

>Low tier
Boruto
Sarada

>??? Tier
Indra
Asura
Konohamaru
Mitsuki

>Hagoromo guy and madara over Naruto and sasuke

Please stop you retard This is more acurate

Would naruto do it if Hinata said she was open to a threesome?
In that case would it be kinkier if he did or didn't make shadow clones?

What did he want Bort to let him do?

>defending pinkshit

So when are you going to stop being a faggot and put Sakura on the list?

I want Chou-chou to win the salad bowl.
Her dating Sarada is the closest she'll ever get to eating a salad.

Cmon, no need to start shit again.

To all the faggots bringing their Anti-Sakura memes, please go back to /vg/.

When you stop shitposting maybe I can do a Cuck tier

you already made the joke but i'm posting it anyway

they still don't have enough

Can we take a moment to appreciate the best kunoiichi friendship in the whole series.

so when is Naruto going to dump hinata to go and fuck sakura?

Hinata clearly is aging like fucking milk and she dont even sleep in the same bed anymore.

I will never forgive Naruto for dropping that cake.

Don't take the bait, is it so hard?

back to forums with ya

Seems Mitsuki is Boruto's Hinata

Funny enough I'm also the one who drew that picture.

they ruined anko didnt they?

snake crossing?

Aannnd it's fucked.

I gotta say all the boys in Boruto look cuter than their fathers. How come?

They're fully catering to the fujo audience.

Someone post the boruto eye in gif or webm from this chapter please

Shounen back in the day is all about bulkier look
Now its all about >draw a girl >call it a boy stuff

Why did Coolest Guy have to kill Konan?

most likely fujo-pandering.
I think they're alot uglier than previous gen (except Shikadai who's literally Shikamaru 2.0)

Sakura > hinata

Sasusaku > naruhina

Why do you keep saying that? How can Naruto be more powerful than Hagoromo when he got half his chakra from him?

someone post the narusaku meltdown
this threads needs it

Even though Boruto is clearly going to end up with Sarada?

Sakura > All your whores

Holy fuck stop biting those shitty sakura/anti sakura b8s. Fucking spics ruining everything.

>implying he won't end up with his husbando Mitsuki
>implying Sarada won't get on the Chou Chou train.

>oro > All your ugly whores
ftfy

Naruto Fandom: the only fandom to obsess over their terrible - sub-par female characters.

I hope by the end of the series all 12 of these kids will be at least as strong as Sakura and have their own unique abilities.

Tailed beasts probably won't play a big part in this series but Wasabi would be perfect to befriend Matatabi.

It's amusing that the Naruto world is basically just Japan with some black people, but they have potatoes.

Naruto equal to kaguya

Naruto above Sasuke

Just stop narutard

Sarada is a strong independent woman who don't need no man.
Boys on the other hand, they're helpless if they don't have someone to rely on. Might as well pair them up.

Do you think Salads mengekyo will awaken once she gets her cherry popped.

Ayame > All your whores

Naruto married with Hinata, but that doesn't stop him to have homolust with Sasuke

Really?
The new gen is all pretty boys, including Boruto himself.

In comparison the likes of twelve-year-old Naruto, Chouji, Kiba, Rock Lee looked ugly as fuck.

When people say Chocho is a "Fan favourite" I get really confused.
Where are her acclaimed fans ? lol

>metalsmom.jpg

Come to think of it, I wonder if she's gotten married at this point. And has Ramen Man retired?

They would be a cute couple.

Fuck off narutards

Is Hawawawa a good character to make episodes of?

im here

If the Far right becomes a squad it will be the literally whoest squad in existence.

Doesn't the seal on boruto's hand seem like the seal on sakura's forehead?

WIND TUNNEL

>>Demigod tier
I am sorry but I dont see Suigetsu in here. Dont forget about adding him there next time.

>Q: Both Naruto and Boruto are works with fascinating characters aside from the main characters.

>Kishimoto: In Gaiden’s short serialization, ChouChou was popular with my superiors, my assistants, and those around me. For the parts where Sarada is carrying a heavy burden, I thought I would brighten it up, so I had her (ChouChou) appear, but everyone spoke so well of her. I didn’t think she would be that popular, so I was surprised. In Naruto it was Rock Lee. Along with Jiraiya, I wasn’t consciously trying for it, but they became popular. Creating characters is quite difficult, so I don’t quite understand when characters that the author creates aiming for them to be popular don’t gain popularity, but characters I make without being conscious of it do become popular.

And when the 4th episode aired an user posted about the Japanese fans calling her lovely on Twitter.

The design of Mizuki's eyes is too prone to mistakes. The slightest shift/asymmetry in his pupils makes his whole face look off.

Whoever she fucks she gonna have to have a lot of kids. Sasuge doesn't seem too keen on rebuilding his clan.

why is Sarada's manga outfit so lewd?

yep

>Sakura fags please
what happpened? what did they do this time?

He did say he was going to be the one who protects the hokage. And apparently they're childhood friends too.

>SP and Kishi think she would be unpopular
>Didn't bother enough to give her a VA
>Suprisingly people actually liked her

Because Kishi didn't know what to do with her

The new gen "pretty boys" are ugly.
Boruto is uglier than Naruto.
Metal Lee is uglier than Rock lee.
and the rest are pretty much uglier than their parents too.

Kiba was one of the better looking guys in previous gen (along with Sasuke, Shikamaru and Neji)

I really hope they stay as the new Konoha group

It's likely that Iwabe will be with the girls. Wasabi is an aggressive tomboy and Namida is feminine (yet a bit unstable) so it'll be fun to watch him interact with those two.

his design is fine, however its the short eye brows that creates the problem

Teuchi has probably retired with his Ramen stand being an international chain now thanks to Naruto promoting how great it is at every Kage summit.

Because he didn't ? He got the seal of sun to do the 6p shibaku tensei, and he got the So6p chakra from having all 9 tailed beast chakra not because hagoromo

Also it's easy by feats know he is stronger, as kids they were already on hagoromo level, kurama himself said sasuke was on his level when he created the indra's arrow, and Naruto tied it with just one kurama clone

Also they were kids not even closer to their prime, Naruto was tanking moon boosters attacks with one hand two years later, let's not talk when they were full grown adults as prime

Also hagoromo was using rinnegan and sage mode to fight kaguya he wasn't a god, hell I could argue they were Naruto and sasuke tier and that was as kids, he only became The So6p when he absorbed the chakra of the juubi and he created the nine tailed beast out of it, and the other half the corpse was taken by hamura to the moon

So yes they are stronger than hagoromo and hamura

she's pretty much a blank slate.
We only know that's she's an orphan and she's the only one who doesn't treat Shino-sensei like shit.

I hope they do something with her, you can just let such a cute character design go to waste.

>Metal Lee is uglier than Rock lee.

What kind of LIE!? Metal is more attractive simply due to the fact that he has normal eyes and a better haircut.

It's funny because it's true.

Oh, so she's mainly just popular amongst the staff themselves -_-

Sarada mastered the Sexy Jutsu without even learning transformation.

Chouchou might be comic relief, but at least she was a breath of fresh air in being the Shaniqua which was non-existent in anime

When Teuchi dies, Naruto will have a huge-ass statue erected in his honor. Even bigger than that statue he had planned for Obito that Shikamaru and Hinata had to talk him out of.

* can't

>I hope they do something with her, you can just let such a cute character design go to waste.

Sadly they might not have learned their lesson.

I wanted Suigetsu to have a kid with Mei or Ino and look and behave like character from pic related.

I bet she lives at Kabutos orphanage.

Nah if anything he would drench Karins uterus if she ever stopped being a uchihafag.

Suigetsu is based. Pity he never got to finish his goal of collecting all the ninja swords and re-establishing the 7 Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist

>chou chou's popularity increases and she gets more screen time which climaxes in her learning butterfly mode.
>Continues to be Salad's best friend until the end of the series

I'm ready..

Metal lee has better eyes but his retarded haircut makes him uglier than rock lee.

Here lies lost potential: the character.
She never scored.

That's like, your opinion man.

Boruto looks cuter than Naruto because he has bigger eyes, a cooler attire and bangs covering his forehead.
Metal Lee has normal eyes instead of fish eyes and his bowlcut is less offensive.
Kiba had slit-eyes and a generic look, I don't know why you think he was good-looking.

As a girl I can tell you I find the new boys much more appealing appearance-wise than their parents.

just get rid of the retarded heals and its fine

He deserves it.
If it wasn't for a simple ramen chef taking pity on a starving orphan Naruto would have ended up as bad as Gaara was.
Based Ramen man.

chouchou>sarada

She better be Kabuto's adopted daughter

This, as a walking vagina, I agree.

Teuchi is the series' unsing hero
>youtube.com/watch?v=XmI7lG7OSjI