>Males crossdressing
>Its considered taboo and ''gay''
Why does this double standard still persist

Other urls found in this thread:

bigo.tv/17922448
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's gross when either do it.
Death to all kikes and trannies

Because i'd rather fuck a girl thats pretending to be a boy then a boy thats a pretending to be a girl.

Kill yourself faggot

Tomboys are qt and faggots are disgusting

Because changing over to a woman is the easy way out, so to speak. Men who want to do easy things are seen as weak and feeble.

But changing from a woman to a man is difficult, and men have a tough life. So women who want to become a man are seen as strong, independent, and encouraging.

I'm not trans but sometimes I like wearing girls clothes
What am I gonna do? suppress what I like?

There's something especially gross about ftm, I don't know what it is but it's like you destroyed something that has the potential to be beautiful

Fair enough you dont like males
But I am not argueing about transgenders

Yes, you faggot

because tomboys are gifts from god, but traps are degenerate spawn of satan

Crossdressing doesnt mean gay
Many crossdressers find males repulsive

Male clothing is unisex
Woken clothing are not meant for the male body. Also, why does a guy need to wear a bra?

Isn't being a ''man'' about doing what you like and not giving a shit about others

Not when it involves being a faggot

Sometimes it feels fun and cute
When you crossdrsss its a genuine high like feeling

>Because i'd rather fuck a girl thats pretending to be a boy then a boy thats a pretending to be a girl.

That means you're gay.

Traps are not gay because they are an embodiment of the female aspect. I am not surprised hearing this from a FUCKING LEAF

Soe has really lost *it*

The frogs are turning gay!

So you're a pervert? I see

>Traps are not gay

Liking cocks makes you gay,fag

You're retarded and that haircut is stupid

Traps are totally gay, even if they look like a women, they're still dudes, and you're fucking a dude. Even if Tomboys look kinda like boys (they still have feminine facial features and tits) you're still fucking a girl...

Traps are degenerate trash, and I'm not on the defensive because I got wasted and looked up tomgirl hentai mistaking it for tomboy hentai.... That never happened!!!!

because women are children and what they do/say doesn't matter as long as they're put in their place

Trips of Truth

I want to be a girl and nobody will stop me from reaching my dreams.

>degenerate spawn of satan
m muh bophomet!!!

Reverse Traps are not gay. Besides, short hair can be really qewt

Except your genetics boi.

I know the answer to this, but it is unpleasant. This is the real answer.

Of transgender individuals 3/4 are male-to-female. The main cause of transgenderism (and other issues for a different discussion) is child molestation at an early age. Earlier in history female children were molested most so the elites have had a longer time to normalize female-to-male behavior and other degeneracy that tends to come from being molested (e.g. hypersexuality). Because young boy started to become molested more following and during the Satanic Panic of the 1980s to Present, we are witnessing an attempt to silence the male victims similar to what older generations saw with female victims.

On a related note, this is also why the Christian faith hates the LGBTQ community. If people see they have an odd child, they think it reflects poorly on them. Therefore, they try very hard to force the child into normal gender roles. However, it should be noted that reflects poorly in this case means that they were unable to properly silence their victim to allow for more molestation to happen within their own family or the larger religious community. Islam has obvious problems as do the Catholics. What is left out is that the molestation problem amongst Protestants is 1 to 15 times the rate of Catholics.

Are you mad that 5 Somalians are mounting your mom right now eurofag?

zabij sie

Politics

Hang from a tree

You must show him da wae first.

Reverse traps are truly patrician you fag.

Well, something to consider is the prevalence of male crossdressers doing so to be straight up prostitutes, the history of prostitution and trannys goes hand in hand.
Women who crossdress usually just act like fuckbois, but trannies will go balls to the wall sucking dick and renting out their boipussy for cash.

no, is about self-betterment, if you give up and become a woman you ain't a man

Everybody post short hair qewts at once!

That's just a fetish then

Traps arent gay if they have a feminine penis duhh

>mens clothes designed for function
>womens clothes designed to accentuate female physique
>If women need functional clothes they need to wear the "mens" clothes
>If men wear womens clothes, its for no reason than being a fag.

>inb4 its womens fault again
men are to blame. men put up these ideals of masculinity, and other men enforce them. the y chromosome is legitimately a parasite that seeks destruction of all things good and moral.

Panties are comfy.

Unironically this.

You idiots realize that every woman has a clit that is essentially a feminine penis?

If it's small and feminine than there is literally no difference between doing anal with a trap and a woman.

There are people that would argue that giving head to a woman is gay so the same logic applies to traps. Just don't suck on their boy clitty and it's 100% straight

Can any of you see this post?

Female privilege.

THE ABSOLUTE BAIT OF STATE THREADS

Women -are- children.
This is classic r9k shit.
They can do whatever and it's cute.

I'll indulge in your delusion if you blow me.

There's no double standard; male vestiary is neutral vestiary, female vestiary is sexual vestiary; a male presenting himself to be sexualised as a female is degenerate, a female presenting herself as a male is just less sexualised.

It's degenerate for the female too should she try to express male sexuality with male sexual vestiary.

because no one likes faggots

>there is literally no difference between doing anal with a trap and a woman.
How the hell can you be this retarded.
One is a man, the other is a woman. Chromosomes dont lie. If you like sucking nigger cocks, just come out and say you're a faggot but dont go through the mental gymnastics of trying to justify that fucking a man in the ass is the same as fucking a woman in the ass. Sodomite.

This
Clothes are a way to signal sex
Men will fuck women no matter how they dress
Men who dress like women, are looking to get fucked by men
Men don't want to fuck men who dress like women
That's the source of the taboo
Although I do like wearing fuzzy socks

That is transphobic af user. If it is a feminine penis it is the same as a woman.

You see the only difference lies inside yourself user. Traps may be gay but it’s up to you to choose weather your gay or not. It’s not you do something gay therefore you are forever gay. You do something gay then you do something straight boom you’re straight again. You can pretend all you want that being straight is some kind of pureness but if you think like that it’s likely because you are in desperate need of something to feel good about.

dasz się przelecieć ?

>it's not gay to suck on a woman's clit guys! No sir! Even if they are masculine as fuck and act like men! Muh chromosomes don't lie!

Because males are degrading themselves to a lower status and women are cosplaying as something above them.

Because manly women, women that are more like men, can still give birth. Maybe they can even join the hunt, and fight other tribes.

Feminine men on the other hand, useless.

>>Women crossdressing
>>Nobody bats an eye
Pretty sure everyone bats an eye just the same, meme flag.

Feminine man = low test = bottom = faggot.

Because OP is a faggot.

What if you're a high testosterone man on top?

Everyone used to make fun of Ellen for her fucking pantsuit dyke look. Fucking fish monger whore.

As long as you don't suck dick its fine. Spartans used boys like OP as a stress relief, but they still had kids and wives.

Because female do not like men with female makeup
bigo.tv/17922448

>tfw no tomboy gf

How can you blame woman for anything they do ?
It's like blaming a dog that you dind't traing him well.

IT HURTS

Oh that is lovely

This

I love short haired tomboys

Its a male, and youre a male. Same sex. HOMO-SEXUAL. Its gay.

Women dressed like men just look like faggy boybanders
Men dressed like women look ugly and repulsive

Because females in men's jeans and shirts is a hell of alot sexier than a guy in a fucking dress....duh!!

Keep posting qt tomboys

All fucking cunts are mentally ill. Not the all men.

have to put text or it's a "duplicate reply"

not duplicate

/thread
this thread is cancer

>ywn have a big, strong, big tiited wife with a juicy ass and abs
>ywn hunt with her and kiss each other after a good hunt
>ywn wrestle with her naked as part of foreplay
>ywn pin her down and make her squeal like a schoolgirl as she cums
>ywn produce strong children with her

>Men dressed like women look ugly and repulsive

Being attracted to a trap when you know it (and you usually do) is gay.

Works both ways. Buck Angel is a trap. If you're a dude, attracted to her, you're gay, obviously. If you're a dude, attracted to a thing that looks like a girl, but has a penis, you're also gay.

We're all gonna die because da joose anyways might as well just stop restricting yourself and fuck any type of human you think is cute

Because women are the weaker gender, and when they try to be men it's cute.
That said, if women wore countryside dresses and had properly long hair instead of pretending to be a boy, I'd make a move on them.

don't worry...the programming is almost complete. every "female" on tv is a tranny. many "men" on tv are also ftm. politics and sports are also full of trannies. anyone reading this has been given a nudge to wake up.