ITT Anime plots

Post some good stuff and we'll give critique.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=A6jJ9sV52l4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MC gets hit by a truck and transported to another world loosely based off of high fantasy shit and video game mechanics but it turns out he didn't really die, there was no truck, and he's just really really delusional and retarded. So every episode is just him doing dumb shit in public and random people's reaction to his extreme autism.

gintama but modern
boom give me my oscar
>if i say all the ideas they will be stolen

Alchemy, the magical art that changes the foundation of the world by mixing various ingredients together to create potions and elixirs of varying effects. It is an art long practiced since the ancient times, originally to create remedies and cures for afflictions one might have. Overtime the art was changed to include different style and mixes for various uses for: creative works, hunting and farming, and during war it was used to assassinate leaders of nations or give soldiers advantages they normally would never have.

In modern times, the art of Alchemy is well respected. Being an Alchemists stands as one of the top professions in the world and is an official study within academies of magic. Its abilities to have lead to a creation of a large market demand for Alchemists, with this large demand also comes scammers in potion making. Many kingdoms within the world have made state laws against potion making without permission and has assigned positions and titles to Alchemists who swear loyalty to the kingdom.

The Empire of Parsia, is a large state divided into two: Western Parsia, is a state dominated by order and war, the people there live in the glory of military might and conquest. Eastern Parsia is a state dominated by trade, culture, and the arts becoming a shining utopia of commerce.

The empire has a large standing within the world and earned its fame in potion making with its Alchemists, as it hosts the largest academy for them. After a Alchemists finishes their schooling within the Capital City of Parlacidonus they are given a state record as an official Alchemist and given permission to set up shop anywhere within the empire to perform their activities of potion making and selling.

The MC is an Alchemist who opens shop in a town that hasn't had an Alchemist in over 100 years and goes episodic adventures as their customers request different kind of potions for daily life

In a world of magic and advances technology, a young man leads his comrades in a rebellion against a brutal dictatorship. During a battle a magical items malfunctions, sending him twenty years in the future.
The future he finds himself in is horrible. His side won the war, but without him, his beloved comrades strayed far from their past ideals. They're now a clique of tyrants ruling over a dystopian society which never managed to recover from the civil war. He's himself remembered as a hero, with monuments to his glory everywhere.
Unable to convince his former comrades to put an end to their tyranny, branded as an impostor and a rebel by the goverment, he forms a new rebellion to try to win freedom for his nation once and for all.

Original author of this one, reposting after working on it some more. Part 1 of 7.

>MC is caught in a Groundhog Day style time loop repeating the same few weeks of high school
>can't kill himself or leave town or the loop just restarts
>resigns himself to enjoying it and starts romancing everything that moves
>always breaks up with them on the last day of the loop so he can have closure when they don't remember anything they did together
>eventually dates literally every girl in his school

>new transfer student shows up on the first day of the next loop
>MC freaks out
>decides to date her too because what else is left to do in this stupid world
>sweeps her off her feet
>shows her the world
>cooks her breakfast
>takes her virginity
>dumps her on the last day of the loop and breaks her heart

>loop restarts
>transfer student sits in her usual seat and doesn't get introduced
>MC thinks this is weird but what else is new
>they bump into each other a couple times
>she's visibly upset with him
>she confronts him after school and throws a fit
>she remembers the previous loop but doesn't realize they're in a loop
>MC tells her everything

(continued, 2/7)
>"Everything resets, so we can steal anything, kill random people, whatever we want"
>she is shocked and disgusted
>calls him a sociopath
>he says he'll behave if she wants, but the town is pretty remote so it gets boring after a while
>"Whatever. I'm leaving so I never have to see your face again"
>"Be my guest"
>he steals a car for her
>she doesn't know how to drive so he gives her a ride out of town
>loop restarts abruptly while they're on the road

>they meet at school the next day
>she tells him he should stay here this time, and she'll leave alone
>"Sure, knock yourself out"
>he does his own thing for a while
>loop restarts early
>he texts her "I told you so"

>MC wakes up to someone knocking on the door
>ignores it and covers his head with his pillow
>girl climbs in through his window and smacks him around
>pulls his covers off
>he was sleeping naked
>"Fine, it's nothing I haven't seen before. GET DRESSED"
>smacks him in the dick

(continued, 3/7)
>she wants to make a map of where they can go and how far
>they sneak on board a freight train passing through town
>get surprisingly far
>loop resets
>they steal a GPS and jump on the exact same train
>jump out a few seconds before it reaches the reset threshold
>girl sprains her ankle
>MC fucks up and drops the GPS somewhere
>they wander around in the wilderness
>can't find their way back to town, can't find the reset threshold
>MC says dying resets the loop too
>he kills himself all the time if he's feeling too lazy to walk home
>they go to a bridge
>she's having second thoughts
>"What if it doesn't work on me" etc. etc.
>he just pushes her off
>jumps down after her
>wakes up in bed
>gets a text
>"I hate you"

>talking about injuries and age and stuff like that
>MC thinks the loop resets their bodies to however they were
>"If I exercise a lot, or just gorge myself, I gain a little weight by the end, but the next day I wake up and I'm back to being a skeleton"
>"I haven't gotten my period since I transferred so you're probably right"
>uncomfortable silence
>"Do you think there's a chance you're pr--"
>"NNNNNOPE"

(continued, 4/7)
>each loop makes her less hopeful that it's possible to leave
>the depraved stuff MC talks her into doing leaves a bad taste in her mouth
>the worse she feels about herself, the more easily she's convinced to do it
>eventually gets fed up with this bullshit
>starts avoiding MC and skipping school
>he goes through a bunch of loops without running into her
>spends a couple doing nothing but playing video games
>goes downtown to goof off some more
>sees her with an older guy
>plays it off like he doesn't give a fuck
>eats out a teacher under her desk
>parties with random girls and sprays champagne on their tits
>sees smoke and fire from a burning building
>ditches them and goes to investigate
>main girl is drunk driving a stolen car and throwing molotov cocktails
>MC just stands there in the middle of the road
>she swerves to avoid him
>car rolls over and hits a tree
>she climbs out through the windshield and starts yelling at him incoherently
>car explodes and kills her
>MC sighs and slits his own throat on a piece of debris
>girl calls him as soon as the loop restarts and just continues yelling at him

(continued, 5/7)
>later he finds her sulking in an abandoned lot
>sits down
>there's a gun in the grass next to her
>MC says nothing
>girl says she doesn't like violence
>MC makes the smuggest face ever
>she thought she could break out if she shattered the facade
>hates how their actions don't have consequences
>wants to grow and change and have friends and get old
>says living is the same as being dead if there's no choice BUT to live
>MC doesn't seem to be taking this seriously and she gets mad again
>"If that's your attitude you might as well go on killing yourself"
>"Yeah, might as well"
>MC picks up the gun and eats a bullet
>the color promptly drains out of the sky
>everything starts to mutate into an alien hellscape
>grass wilting
>pus oozing out of the trees
>unearthly howling in the distance
>her face when

>she grabs the gun and tries to move MC's body
>he's definitely dead
>tentacle things hatch out of the ground and lap up bits of his brain
>she starts shooting at them
>misses and hurts herself because she was holding the gun wrong
>howling gets closer
>tentacle things take the body and scurry off
>hellscape turbowolf approaches
>she shoots randomly to scare it off and hides in some building
>wolf busts a hole in the wall and claws her
>she tries to crawl through a storm drain
>it corners her
>she's running out of bullets
>wolf lunges

(continued, 6/7)
>MC wakes up and goes to school
>no sign of main girl but he thinks nothing of it
>at lunchtime he's walking in the hallway
>she runs up to him, ragged and bleeding and on the verge of tears
>pushes him into a wall
>"Don't you ever, EVER do that again"
>"Sure thing babe. You're the boss"
>his face is so smug she has to slap him
>twice

>she tells him about fighting monsters
>they figure out that was the first time he died before her in a loop
>her injuries are still there and she didn't get sent back to her bed
>she thinks she's out now
>she is NOT leaving without him, but she's damn well not shooting herself to try and get him out
>he says he figured something out about the map while she was avoiding him
>it's a circle but the center is outside of town
>they gear up and go looking for the spot
>it takes a couple days to find it, but she knows it when she sees it
>fucked up tower leaning at an angle, surrounded by hellscape plants
>they walk towards it
>the loop resets

(continued, 7/7)
>girl comes to MC's house
>she takes her shirt off
>all her wounds from before are healed
>they both say nothing
>MC makes breakfast
>they eat in silence, then sit together in silence
>their hands touch
>"What's going to happen to us?"
>"Who knows"
>they skip school and watch movies on the couch
>start cuddling under a blanket
>she talks about all the reasons she hates him while he's stroking her hair
>they kiss a little
>movie ends
>he says he'll put a new one on
>she tells him to stay put and kisses him some more
>they spend the night like this

>a few loops later, they've started going to school again
>on the first day there's a new transfer student
>MC acts bored while nervously fidgeting with his pen
>girl is tense as hell
>new student gets introduced
>meets eyes with both of them
>smiles
>end of the first season

I guess these characters need names. Any takers?

Harem in Battle High School where everyone is a stock archetype ripped off from other works and MC wins by friendship, love and hard work featuring cyclical tournament arcs where brackets are practically rigged for him to quickly stomp half of his opponents.
MC is knockoff Shirou
Tsundere/Tomboy is Another One you Baka.
Onee-Sama is Mahouka MC but nerfed
Childhood Guy Friend who is like a year younger for fujoshi dollar.

I thought this up in a total of 3 minutes.

A boy with harem problems meets a girl who wants to get rid of her own reverse harem. The two of them devise a plan to play Cupid and make the various archetypal harem fodder fall in love with each other, all the while the girl slowly falls in love with the boy. The boy develops a crush on the girl's sister instead

you could have just said he's in a time loop
this was long as fuck

Sorry user, wont bother to read this wall of text.

OK, here's my next brilliant idea
>there are people
>stuff happens
What do you think

Seriously consider slimming these down.

is this your first time writing something
nobody wants to read all this

This would be great, especially if you threw some twists in there, like how he himself isn't all that benevolent or how those he deposes were actually holding things together.

It's time for catholic saints to get the SoL cute girl treatment.

Stereotypical sports anime about an after school powerlifting club, it's pretty homoerotic and everyone in the club is pretty autistic.
So basically /fit/ the anime.

a prosperous nation is invaded by hordes of savages that ruin everything, however the rulers of that nation claim that everything is ok, and the savages are the real victims

the protagonist used to believe the rulers, until she was attacked by the savages herself. her friends implore her to cover it up, despite them always saying that victims should speak up

she tells the authorities, but they do little, and the perpetrators get away, plus her friends are super mad and get her fired from her job with baseless accusations

having become destitute, she swears revenge on the rulers of her country for allowing that to happen

bewbs and shima-pantsu

Hard mode: No transparent allegories for internally inconsistent political ideologies that are secretly a plot by the actual Illuminati to replace the human race with lizard men.

autism

austistic as it may be, i liked it.

a guy starts a website. he struggles to pay the servers, and several times web hosters kick him out

nevertheless, he keeps the site up, despite the users always insulting him

eventually they find a picture of his girlfriend hugging another guy and call him a cuck

this hits a nerve and he throws a temper tantrum at the site. later he sells it.

his girlfriend dumps him, because she on it just to manipulate him, and he ends up working for some soulless corporation, while the site he created keeps calling him a cuck, or has forgotten he ever existed

Can you tl;dr it?

there we go

how about

>there are no people
>stuff happens
>now there are people

Give him an imouto Sancho and I'd watch it.

Sloth is a sin.

But basically a guy is stuck on a week long time loop that resets early under specific conditions. He does gives up trying to escape and decides to enjoy himself, but eventually it gets tedious.

So to break the monotony, a girl transfers in to his school one day, and she has no idea wtf is going on. MC romances her and breaks up with her within the span of a week, but at the start of the next cycle she's kept her memories and is suitably upset.

Well, from that you can basically see where things are going.

>from that you can basically see where things are going.

No, I dont

does it have skeletons?

Err, probably not.

At an unspecified point in the distant future, as Earth's resources dwindle, mankind struggles to find a solution to deal with its population problems. Earth is overcrowded. The Earth's moon is overcrowded, Mars is overcrowded, and Jupiter and Saturn's various moons are overcrowded. To make matters worse, terraforming on the moon, Mars, and various other moons was a complete bust and these colonies all rely on resources from Earth. To matters even more worse, travelling beyond the solar system is unfeasible as it would still take centuries to reach the nearest star systems. Mankind is on a death spiral and the single government that rules the solar system is scrambling for a solution to keep things together.

A revolutionary breakthrough in technology however seemingly solves all of mankind's problems. With interstellar space travel impossible, mankind instead finds a way to travel to parallel universes or other realities, which are simply copies of the main universe with slight differences. Our main universe, luckily enough, is the only universe that invented a means of travelling to other universes.

After centuries of bloody conflicts, the main universe conquers, and enslaves tens upon tens other universes and uses their Earths, Marses, Moons as a means to feed resources into their civilization, and quickly become much more advanced than their slaves who devolve into poverty shitholes.

Our MC is a qt officer girl from the main universe, stationed in a slave/concentration camp on an alternate universe Mars to keep the peace and keep the slaves in line. In a one in thirty-billion chance, she comes across the enslaved, illiterate alternate universe version of herself and shenanigans ensue when she agrees to save... herself.

An ironic edge/dark comedy about a cute little girl who's the daughter of the Grim Reaper and is destined to take his place when she grows up. The Grim Reaper's job is as expected, to kill people and bring them to Heaven or Hell when their time is up and set to expire, as dictated by a magical calendar that details everybody who must die at a specific date.
To ease his daughter into the job, the Grim Reaper (who's actually a pretty laid back, cool guy despite his hilariously edgy get-up) tasks her with taking the life of a boy at some random elementary school.
The catch is, Grim Reapers are not allowed to directly kill people, they can only seed the events that lead up to somebody's death and cannot be caught carrying out the act.
Our cute little girl enlists at the elementary school of her target and pretends to be his friend to get close enough to go in for the kill, but little does she know that the boy is extremely lucky, narrowly avoiding her elaborate traps and plots every single time while remaining oblivious that his life's in danger. He also mistakes the main character getting close to him as a sign of affection.
Her schemes to kill the boy often end up with the comical deaths of random bystanders

Although this sounds like it already exists, I like it alot

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

A shameless rip-off of Kamen Rider where the main character is a cyborg against his will and struggles with maintaining his humanity, despite being able to break away from the bad guys before they finished his indoctrination. He fights against other cyborgs, but dies against the first general he fights. The next episode has him revived in a manner full of religious symbolism, but it turns out that he is now a mindless tool and kills the supporting cast. End.

A slice of life anime in a town near Mount Vesuvius in the point of view of a university-based archaeology club.

All kinds of things are unfolded on each episode, from "x is here" stories, to all kinds of buggery, to graffiti that's both nonsensical and makes too much sense.

Eventually, the story finds itself in a cathartic moment where all these people have died painfully during the eruption, and that the only way to appreciate their existence is by making sure that the writings of the wall remains for more people to see.

Japan gets hit by an asteroid and everyone reincarnates into a high fantasy isekai. The protagonist is Shinzo Abe reincarnated as a cute girl.

The voice of fire
Monster girls are invading our world in massive numbers, bringing only chaos. Vigilante groups styled after Crusaders and fantasy paladins and clerics form due to lack of government response, seeking to purge the monster girls from the world in reprisal.

Our MC is a young blond man was preshred by a friend to join his local group known as the World Guard 404. Despite his outward appearance as loyal, skilled guardsman, his secret is that he dosen't like fighting

Meanwhile, a family of cute tanuki girls try crazy scams each week to make money. When they backfire, the tanuki retreat back to the forest to come up with a new scam. However, the youngest one has regrets about following her sisters' lifestyle because she has a crush on MC, though she doesn't have the courage to reveal her love due to his public persona.

However a female paladin who has been tasked with hunting down traitors has already proposed marrage to the MC. He is also under threat from a magical ogre queen who was exiled to this new world. The pages of the ogre queen's spellbook have been scattered, leaving her weakened. She vows collect the magic pages and recruit local monsters to restore her kingdom.

hetalia but in modern times with girls

new game but not gay

"Speed Square"

Our MC is a girl who has no interest in making friends in her new class. She is very rude, narcissistic, and also flat-chested. As a result, she often ends up breaking people's cherished possessions.

She stores damaged objects all throughout her home. These pieces of damaged furniture and other items scare her, emitting a strange aura due to their damages. She can see this aura due to the teachings of of her grandparents. They taught her that each piece of furniture and houseware should be respected. Though she desires to repair these items, she has no skills or tools.

One day, she hears a loud hammering and the whirring of power tools coming from her neighbor's backyard. When she goes to look, she sees her classmates cutting wood and building furniture. Inspired by their skills (and big boobs) she asks the other girls if they could give her guidance in the art of furniture repair.

Every day she learns the ins and outs of DIY construction and repair, and uses these skills to restore her possessions, healing the objects' auras, and as her skills grow so too does her heart .

For real though, use the countless suggestions you've accrued over the past couple threads and change up the story. As it is now no one's really interested in it.

I have been changing the story with the suggestions

Classic fantasy setting, except told entirely from the perspective of orcs. Humans did shit like make settlements on sacred ground, exile them for their disgusting looks, and other racist shit. Orcs revolt, but it ends with the humans winning

cute girls performing a hobby or job

I'd watch it if you got rid of the shitty twist

Get rid of the twist and it's perfect.

A couple threads ago, it was just the first three paragraphs plus a few lines about the overall tone of the story. People kept making suggestions about how to continue it, and an user in the last thread even wrote his own ending, so I went back and fleshed out the story with the characters acting like I imagined them. I guess I went overboard. Sorry folks.

No actual skeletons at least not in this concept. Just a throwaway line where MC calls himself a skeleton.

> MC is an awkward art geek who has gone 18 years without making a serious connection due to his shyness and his bumbling nature. He wants to go to art school, but his family doesn't have the money and he doesn't have the grades to get a scholarship.
> One day, he's cornered threatened by some delinquents when a woman about a decade older than him appears and beats the delinquents. The woman helps him run away, and they hide in a building she owns, which turns out to be a love hotel.
> They hide in her penthouse room, which the MC is nervous about. However, the woman merely wants to wait and chat with the MC, and the MC finds the woman to be the first person who he connects with. He's able to vent about his frustrations about school and his financial issues, and the woman doesn't judge him poorly and accepts him.
> However, as payment for helping him, the woman asks him to draw her nude. The MC finds it hard to do, but the woman helps him relax, and he finds this to be the most invigorating moment of his life. Once he finishes, the tension boils over and the woman seduces him.
> The MC isn't sure what to do now that he's lost his virginity in a one-night stand. The woman tells him he'll see her again, and gives him some advice to get through high school.
> A few weeks later, the MC graduates from high school, prepared to work a crummy minimum wage job and try for a general college next year. To his surprise, the woman appears before him. She reveals that she's there to hire him. Turns out she owns a chain of love hotels and wants him to paint murals for all of them. If he does, she'll pay him a handsome sum that will allow him to go to art school.
> The MC agrees, but discovers that this will be a challenging job that forces him to challenge himself as an artist. He also discovers the woman doesn't want their relationship to be a one-night stand, leading to some more sexual encounters that fuel and inspire his art and help him grow as an artist and a man.

I don't remember liking this before but I like it today
>she breaks stuff because she's flat-chested

>starts off as generic shounen
>mcs power revealed to be meta shounen knowledge
>shoots his first antagonist with a gun in the middle of his speech
>villains have to become more realistic and stop telling plans/saying attacks in order to win
> knows exactly what archetypal girls will say and do to the point where it freaks them out and they reflect on how predictable they are and develop actual personalities

Copied from another thread. Thoughts?

Kind of stolen from another user's idea from a similar thread about a month ago:

>MC is introduced as some sort of elf expy
>The world is similarly based on a fantasy medieval setting, but there are noticeable anachronisms and things that are obviously out of place
>*Some spiel about how it's been X number of years since "The world ended" or something
>Along and along it's revealed there was a cataclysmic event involving angels descending from the heavens
>Angels naturally start to fuck each other up but end up settling down before a major confrontation happens
>They start dividing up the world they've descended on among themselves creating their own ideal kingdoms in their own image
>Some of the lands introduced latter on are undeniably based on/contain objects and ideas from Earth
>Plot twist: It's an isekai, but the MC is actually one of the beings from the new world
>Angels are actually randos from the normal world that have ended up transported to the new one with monstrous bodies and powers
>Most of them are fucking assholes, and even the nicer ones don't particularly give a shit about the native inhabitants, but because they're all so massively overpowered most agree any direct conflict between them would wreck havoc on the planet
>Hence them all retreating to their respective corners to do whatever they want, some trying to create their ideal society and some just simple fucking around with their god-powers
>The conflicts that do arise are generally settled through proxy wars fought by the natives they command
>MC and their race obviously do not like this turn of events and the main conflict is getting rid of the isekai children

I'm sensitive and bad at writing. Pls don't call me mean names.

Not a bad power but might as well be isekai

>MC is an eccentric and egotistic shithead with not many friends
>runs into a weird girl in town and starts crushing on them
>girl ends up being him from an alternate universe who accidentally walked through a crack in time and space
> end up being roommates and gradually being best friends because they love themselves
>shenanigans ensue

they may or may not fall in love

I got Shin Megami Tensei vibes from this

Pretty neat

Pardon my autism l/a/ds

>MC is small child who learns how to astral project and meets godlike thing
>we will call godlike thing Jeff
>Jeff is pretty chill and doesn't have a lot of friends but really likes MC
>Jeff and MC are great friends
>MC, still a kid, gets stabbed or something and is kill
>Jeff rips MC's soul out of the ether and rebonds it to him
>MC is pretty fucking traumatized, moreso of the resurrection process
>lives in city
>violence sex drugs help MC cope
>joins gang does things because he can't control himself
>be last year of school
>isn't as crazy
>expelled anyway because now he's just used to violence
>move to town
>still in gang but lowkey about it
>lets a girl from study group stay with him after domestic abuse
>dislike each other but MC felt indebted after help he got from friends in city
>still astral projecting
>astral projecting starts to rub off on girl
>girl eventually fully projects
>the girl is not pleased with this turn of events
>MC helps her control it
>graduate
>girl moves out, still talk via astral wizardry
>MC meets another being because he started flexing super hard
>it's human
>says there's more worlds and civilizations
>wants them to come with him because Earth is for shitters
>okay
>they live there and then get recruited to fight a war against aliens
>the aliens have no chill
>MC's projection technique is OP because of time he spent with Jeff
>nobody knows who Jeff is
>MC commits alien genocide. or doesn't. I don't know yet.
>Jeff may or may not be fully explained because Jeff is the singular asspull that makes the story.

A high school boy is killed by a deadly Japanese truck. He's reborn in a fantasy world as a princess. Now a girl, she finds out that she's arranged to marry the hero. Soon after the castle is attacked by the demon king trying to kidnap the princess so he could marry her. The Demon King easily defeats the hero, and tries to kidnap the MC. However, she manages to defeat the demon king, using a magic artifact that she found while exploring the castle. The demon king promptly retreats, kidnapping the hero instead. The king then tells the MC she must undergo a quest to save the hero.

eh for what it's worth I enjoyed it user
but seriously consider trimming it down to one post next time

neat
neat
You didn't even explain anything, it's just reeking of edge. Not neat.
It's a bestseller
meh
no
nice meme potential, but is still garbage
anti-syrian refugee propaganda?
too unrealistic
I fail to see how with 130billion people anyone is going to give a shit if you want to save, buy, or even fuck a slave version of yourself. Kinda neat.
neat
it's shit
I don't like it
fanservice/10
not neat
boring
instant classic
and then she finds drawings of his crush and cries
nice meme potential
neat
this is like that one where the perverts have a connecting closet and fuck each other silly
hey wow that's me
neat

>near future japan
>the economy has recovered and is mostly automated
>there is a huge population of old people, and a lot of young NEETs that are unemployable
>the government, to make sure their idol population is taken care of, as android companions developed.
>design requirements made them end up looking like chubby lolis. everyone just calls them Imoutotans or the names they have been given.
>they start with a basic personality but customize themselves based on the person/couple they are tending.
>the story is about the people living on the 4th floor of the Saitama Hills Apartments, and their Imoutos.
>Kenji, young neet, and his imoutotan Emiko
>abe and motoko the retired couple and their imoutotan Kaname
>Cima, the chronically unemployed aspiring VA and her imoutotan Lili
>Shiro and Mirai, the young starving artist couple, and their imoutotan Hanako
>SOL, episodic, with some gag comedy
>the episodes are stories told from the imoutotan's perspective. as they like to climb up to the roof at night and talk with each other.

>this is like that one where the perverts have a connecting closet and fuck each other silly

lel, sauce me
Id probably call the story Mirror Mirror btw

I kinda enjoyed it. Thanks for the decent read user.

Bestseller

add a imoutotan gladiator pit and i'm in
Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou

It's fine but not as an anime. It feels like it should be a western LA movie or netflix series.

>Clueless highschool student has a bunch of female friends of different anime girl archtypes
>One day a mysterious female transfer student joins their class, and takes the boy on a lofe changing magical adventure
>However, neither the boy nor the transfer student are the MC, and their adventures mostly happen off screen
>The true MC is the boy's kind and motherly childhood friend
>She is secretly a massive VN otaku, and Yandere for the MC
>She realizes that childhood friends never ''win'', so she decides to use her genre awareness to eliminate the competition by any means neccessary
>Allies here self with comic relief male best friend, who is secretly stoic and intelligent, and the friendly christmas cake homeroom teacher, who secretly bitter and hates all the students, Mrs. Krabappel style

What's the point of this? It doesn't even sound amusing as comedy.

As an episodic, I see potential here. I'd be more interested in hearing about your alchemist character than the world lore, though.

I like this. It's got a strong conflict based on an interesting premise. I'd watch it.

Since you've already posted a short version of this in previous threads, I have no issue with the expansion here. And, to add to that, I like the story you've laid out here. It's got some good character development and an interesting twist. I'd generally avoid thinking about season length and such at this stage, though. Just roll to the end of the story; I want to hear that part anyway.

Should have engaged Hard Mode, OP. Pretty sure this already exists too.

Sounds like a good comedy, minus that twist.

Saints and their relics are a study of mine. Pic related is a canonical cute saint girl. Is this the future you want, user?

Now here's some good stuff. Finally, a pitch where the world-building is relevant to the story. I'd watch it.

Discworld has my favorite incarnation of Death, and he's got a kickass daughter too. Very different story, though. This sounds like a slapstick comedy, which could work well.

When will someone surpass Keit-Ai?

Sounds pointless.

I love it. I hope you'd include Pliny the Younger's account of his uncle Pliny Sr.'s death trying to evacuate people from around Vesuvius; it's a truly moving piece of writing. Bonus points if the Latinist in the group calls it Uesuuius. The theme you've laid out here is touching as well; I think this has real potential.

Girls und Panzer already capitalized on this niche.

Sounds more literary than most anime. Having said that, there's a manga (Udon no Onna) which reminds me a bit of this. I liked that one, and I'd probably find this interesting as well.

It's a premise with no story.

You did a fine job explaining yourself. I'd be more interested in hearing about MC than the fine details of the lore, though.

You may want to focus in a little more.

As a premise, it's nothing terribly exciting. Getting stuck in the princess role is an interesting twist on the usual isekai power fantasy, though.

Their idol population, or their idle population? I think one of the two might be a bit outside the realm of what you're imagining.

Sounds like a combination of stock anime roles that haven't been assembled in that particular configuration yet. It wouldn't stand out much, but there's hope for a unique story at least.

It's a high school mystery show where they go about solving seemingly magical mysteries and finding their mundane causes. Except there is a second anime set at the same school where the characters are fighting evil monsters, casting magic and other things, and the mc of the first show has a job of keeping it all a secret, including faking things so that they have mundane conclusions.

>Sounds like a combination of stock anime roles that haven't been assembled in that particular configuration yet. It wouldn't stand out much, but there's hope for a unique story at least.
I mean, that's kind of what I went for here. Some some sort of ~deconstruction~ or whatever, just a comedy

*not some sort of deconstruction

>MC powers depends on the music he's listening to
>Monster of the week show with different genre of music each episode

MC(Sai) is 26 and has never been in a real relationship with a girl or made it to 2nd base once.

He is taking a walk by the lake when he see's this girl named Lili forget her purse on the bench. He runs after her to return it not realizing he is about to change his life for forever.
As he returns it she seems overly happy and she mentions that he reminds her of someone they once knew.
As they talk they find out they have quite allot in common. She then asks him out for dinner
They go out and after dinner she confesses she is 40 and has a 15 year old daughter(Mei).
He looses his virginity to her that night. He tries not to let that dissuade him since he is desperate. When he is first introduced to her daughter she hates him but they eventually warm up to each other. He takes her to her to her swim meets and the malls just like a real father. All three of them become like a real family and he marries Lili 6 months after they meet Then 3 years later shortly after Mei turns 18 and finishes high school Lili finds out she has cancer and only 2 months to live. With her dying breath she makes him promise to always be there for Mei. In the following months Sai and Mei start to form a strong romantic relationship. The have sex just a month after Lili dies. They ended up having to move due to the backlash from the neighborhood.

They decide to move to a nice house in a rural area in the woods as the years go by their bond deepens.
It time skips again to Mei being 24 One day she goes into town and is confronted by 2 men in suits while eating and they had her a safe deposit key they say opens something her mom wanted her to see. Inside she finds a flash drive and laptop. It's a video message of her mom but the scene changes just as it begins.
Later she comes home very upset.
One month later after having to most amazing sex of their life she leaves a note on the table then drives away.

continued

He awakens later that night and reads the note she left. It goes on about how much she cherishes the time they spent together but she had to go back and face her past and that she hopes one day they'll meet again

She is seen walking into a building with the two men from before. They are in a dimly lit room. One tells her "it's time you must complete the loop. They pulls the cloth off this mirror and she walks through it then emerges out of it 24 years in the past and she is greeted by the same men. As she is walking out of the building a voice over of her mom's video message giving a brief explanation of the truth. The last scene of her giving birth 9 months later then plays

She is her own mother and own daughter and Sai is her father and father of her child. The story never explains who were those men, their end game or why they needed her to travel in the past to give birth to her mother. It's simply a story of love that transcends the laws of time and space.

referring to
You're right. I was writing a much lengthier post but I didn't want to spam the thread when I can't accurately communicate all the themes, ideas, and character descriptions.
It's fleshed out a lot in my head but what good does that do anyone.
I guess you could say it's a seinen about the events of the MC's life snowballing from the instant he understands that he can do something other people can't. He started down a path he can't veer from and all the things that happen to him and how he feels are the result of other people.
I'd compare it to works such as Vagabond or Zetman. A journey of purpose that has both pain and happiness. Not trying to reek of edge but bad times highlight the good times and vice versa.

It was the start of the second year of Astrid’s adventurous life at her prestigious not-Hogwarts high school, when a messenger pigeon came with a letter from her parents: for various reasons, their perpetually sketchy finances had finally collapsed, leaving them with no home and no tuition money, meaning Astrid would be going to live with her estranged sister Estelle, whom no one in the family had spoken with since Estelle dropped out of not-Hogwarts three years ago.

Already dejected from losing her place in the magical world, Astrid makes her way to the rural town where Estelle lives. She finds her eking out a living as an undercover alchemist, dwelling in an RV with her three-year-old son. The moment the sisters lay eyes on each other, old wounds quickly reopen between them, each still bitter after three years of mutual silence.

To add to Astrid’s misery, the dingy American high school she must now attend is a far cry from the splendor of not-Hogwarts, with barely any other students, and certainly no normal ones. The friendliest of the lot of is Becky, a bored conspiracy addict who immediately latches on to the notion that Astrid and Estelle are secretly drug dealers, just like in her thrilling TV dramas. Astrid finds herself forced to play along with Becky’s delusions, lest she stumble upon the real secret instead.

This is the story of Astrid’s struggle to find a new place for herself after having the magic literally stripped from her life. It’s about how she and Estelle slowly repair their relationship, and also perhaps about hunting the sasquatch in the woods with Becky. Everyone is looking for something exciting, a little magic to make life bearable. Will any of them find it?

>MC is a normal highschool boy, popular with girls
>is suddenly hit by a car
>kidnapped by scientist for his human experimentation project
>MC is fitted with metal skeleton, and cybernetic implants to replace every organ, they're Superior to his natural organs. MC gains super strength and endurance but his brain is left interact
>body looks same as before
>his natural organs are there too but in a coma like state
>he is let to live normally, MC doesn't know who did this to him
>due to all these implants, MC loses most of his ability to feel emotions and respond to the situations likewise
>all his friends notice something off and try MC gain his emotions back
>he grows close to a girl who's helping him, romantically with whatever remaining emotions he can still experience
>he's attacked by gaia all the time, which are essentially beings who are born from nature, they dislike and try to eliminate all unnatural beings on Earth
>gradually MC softens and becomes more and more human every day

Seems like you drew a lot from utsuro no hako. The novel at least.

It's like Game of Thrones, but an anime. Instead of flashy fantasy armor we get boring looking but functional armor. More realistic hair as opposed to spikey colorful anime hair. It will still have fantasy elements like races like elves and orcs. A bit of magic will be present, but it's very toned down.

>MC is a young teen squire who is taken under the wings of grizzled veteran knight
>MC and his mentor serve under a king who is the only king to allow non-humans like elves, dwarves and even orcs to live freely in his kingdom
>because of their natural surroundings, their kingdom is at a huge advantage over all others, they have mines full of gold and other valuable minerals in their territory. the surrounding forest is full of potent herbs that make the best medicine. the area itself gives them a strategic advantage against combat/castle sieges
>the other kingdoms are a little buttmad at their success. their most bitter rival actually used to be the most influential kingdom and owned that land before they were driven out by the ancestors of the current king.
>in an attempt to reclaim the land that they believe is rightfully theirs, a vicious young prince goes full nazi and claims the non-human races the kingdom harbors makes them less than human themselves. he rallies most of the surrounding kingdoms to invade.
>their king dies in battle. his son and the only heir to the throne is also dying. the son asks the knight to find his half sister, the true last heir to the throne
>knight has a hunch of the identity of lost princess and travels to an elf village
>princess is actually a half elf who had no idea her father was a king
>she agrees to raise an army and take her kingdom back. MC, the grizzled knight, and the warrior half elf princess must now travel the land building a ragtag army made up of different races/species and winning battles/annexing towns until they prove themselves a worthy enough army for the neutral kingdoms to consider aligning with.

Made this meta plot a while ago in a response to a thread

Bamu Bamu is just a normal high schooler, a go-home club member, a big sister, playing games, reading jump, posting on Sup Forums where he keeps complaining of bad plot and poor character development. One day he Bamu Bamu realises he has the capacity to enter the plot, litteraly projecting himself in an anime if it is airing for the first time and interacting with the characters.

And there's even more, it appears that the changes Bamu Bamu has done during his journey affect the scenario of the current episode and makes the characters act of thei own. Most studios were shocked when they heard the characters prounouncing sentences that were nowhere to be seen in the script, but you van't deny that fact.

Bamu Bamu can enter an anime and change the plot as if it was another reality for everyone to see until the end of the progam. Never again there will be such infamy as the one which devastated the IchiRukia fanbase, chaos will provied over underdevelopped plot. However the Anime Studio didn't say their last word and hired a mangaka famous for his tricky and unpredictible plot in order to create a set to capture Bamu Bamu.

"Bamu Bamu, I shoto youru favoritu MC" every friday at 10 on TV Tokyo

It's a weird mix between Danganronpa/image board culture parody. All the characters are called Super Loser High School *fill in the blank*. Each character represents a board. But instead of excelling at expertise, they're just weird and autistic about it. Super Loser High School Gamer hates video games and does nothing but complain about the current state of the video game industry. There's also a reoccurring gag when the other characters happen to be casually playing video games together, he just sits and stares angrily at the the game and is the only one in the room not playing the game. Super Loser High School Cook cooks nothing but those horrifying meme food like bacon dream catcher pizza burgers or ramen sundaes. Super Loser High School Musician is an aspiring musician in the field recordings and whale noises genre. Everyone is basically a really fucking terrible human being, but here's the catch, everyone is a cute girl. So waifufags will still watch to see what horrible things their waifu will do each week.

main character is naruto and after a grueling battle with goku they both get teleported to another dimension where they must battle vash the stampede but vash the stampede's actually being controlled by the anti-spiral who's true form is a corrupted version of luffy who actually answers to evil kirito, who's pulling the strings. goku and naruto beat kirito but spare his life and then the true villain reveals himself who is a giant version of hamtaro who wants to kill everybody so they get the help of gundams to take down hamtaro but one of the gundam pilot is lelouch who backstabs goku and naruto and kills kirito but it activates kirito's trump card and blue eyes the white dragon on steroids appears from his corpse and kills lelouch but goes berserk so goku sacrifices himself to save the world and naruto must go to collect the 7 dragon balls to revive goku but little does he know that inu yasha is looking for the dragon balls too so after a bloody battle with inu yasha inuyasha wins but naruto was just a hologram and during that battle the real naruto collected the 7 dragon balls and revives goku so they team up and kill inu yasha which sends kagome on a war path and goku and naruto both die so its up to the entire main casts of k-on and dragon maid to beat evil kagome who's being mindcontrolled by sephiroth

the american bill of rights as represented by a group of magical girls,they fight monsters of laws that endanger american freedom and burgers.

Would watch.

Guy accidentally goes into huge debt because of hentai. Has to repay by working unusual jobs.

The world tree grows in Sodelheim, a cosmopolitan republic, but traditionally, the elves alone are its stewards. After a terrorist tries to burn it down, the nearby high elf kingdom of Harcailia declares that all non-elf races are threats to the world tree, vows to remove them from the surrounding lands, and goes to war with Sodelheim.

Seamus, the child of a high elf and a dark elf, is a loyal Harcailian warrior tasked with tracking down humans, dwarves, beastmen, half-breeds, etc. so they can be sent to concentration camps. One day he discovers incontrovertible evidence, in the high elves' own records, that the world tree is not unique, they can grow a new one anywhere they want, they're not originally from this world in the first place, and their ultimate goal is to "cleanse" all of reality by purging all lifeforms other than trees and high elves. He is forced to choose: Betray all that he stands for, or keep serving them and wait to be betrayed?

vampire dog

Missed the last one so just going copy what I was gonna write

Recycling an old one with a few tweaks to try and make hard mode:

Title: Ze Hat

A series based/inspired heavily by old Jackie Chan films and other Hong Kong action flicks

MC's name is Jun Ree (named after martial artist Jhoon Goo Rhee) which does sound a little bit like a girls name in retrospect which could be a small running joke
in the series. As for martial arts he's quiet capable, but the thing is he looks and somewhat acts like a good damn idiot while fighting (hence the Jackie Chan part)
so everyone initially underestimates him. Other than that the only other thing set in stone about him is that he wears a blue baseball type hat which is how we get the tittle of the series (if it sounds like a stupid reason, that's the point).

The main story centers around Jun Ree doing odd jobs around the city/slums of Not Hong Kong each bring its own 2-3 episode mini arc, some are original and some are heavily borrowing the plot from old Hong Kong movies with the connection between them is the hat wearing sorry excuse for a main character is involved in some way be it major or minor whether it be because of a job in order to make a quick buck, roped in against his will, or just plain bad luck.

The first arc would be mainly be a introductory arc borrowing a little from the first Police Story movie in where Jun is hired (threatened) by a old friend in the police (who's name would either by Chan Ka-Kui or Kevin Chan) to look after the soon to be main heroine who plans to testify in court about about a crime lords illegal activities on a hunch that there are moles in the force that are seeking to undermine the take down a said crime lord.

Sports anime about a competitive card game that people play in tournaments for some reason even though it's completely luck-based
The reigning champion is hospitalized after a motorcycle accident and passes the torch to her naive young fan who has never played before
All the character names are cars
>Subaru
>Honda
>Matsuda
>Suzuki
>Mercedes
>Portia
>Murano nii-san
This is never explained

A boy falls and gropes a girl

I know we pestered you to flesh the story a little more, and I'm glad you're so enthusiastic about it, but it's long as fuck to read here.

A Super Sentai show centered in the old URSS. There are five fighters, and they're all Red because they're equal. The Monsters of the Week they face off represent Religion, the Aristocracy, Capitalism and Fascism, and try to conquer the URSS with plots similar to Captain Planet's villains, but they always end up revealing a giant monster defeated through the combination of the Workers' powers.

Anime about the creation of the world?

a 13 episode tv series based on hoihoi-san OVA

youtube.com/watch?v=A6jJ9sV52l4

or an adaptation of Marine Corps Yumi made by KyoAni