I'm a white nationalist but asians are our allies, we should cooperate with them

>I'm a white nationalist but asians are our allies, we should cooperate with them
>also asian girls are cute, it's fine to fuck them as long as you don't breed!

I don't understand people who say this shit. Would you be fine if a bunch of Asians went to your country to fuck your women "as long as they didn't breed"? Fuck no you wouldn't.
You are trying to get on the good side of Asians while simultaneously fetishizing their entire race and saying their women are basically cum dumpsters to you. And you expect a self-respecting Japanese/Korean nationalist to be completely okay with that? Holy shit.

Yeah as an Asian I can tell that Sup Forums is mostly comprised of faggot losers. They are just right-wing equivalent of SJWs, little beta boys who have been triggered by the left disparaging them so now they lash out without any substance.

Real hardcore white supremacists/nationalists are all over at Stormfront, they don't associate with the retards on this board.

*takes off makeup*

/thread

Mongoloids are garbage. They will look out for their own when shit hits the fan. They are not dummies like most white people who think we are all just going to get along. Hapas will also be considered enemies. You idiots watched to much anime and immersed yourself in asian derived video game culture so much that your identity is confused and you have projected your ideal female onto the women of a foreign tribe.

Stop trying to force a meme /low-tpol/

Wow... breath taking beuty...

Asian women are gross.

*takes off makeup*

The white thing is a meme

Jews
Asians
White
Black
Brown

We all have strengths and weaknesses. Just have to be honest about it. Whites need to rule thats all.

Their women are highest level race traitors but they don't want to be our buddies, Chinese want to supplant us and dominate everything.

you are wrong. Asians in the west are here because they want to be part of us. Atleast they bring something good to the table.

Have you seen most white women in America? Hapa babies is the best thing that could happen to this country

You can clearly see that she is wearing a ton of makeup

fools will be fools bro.

*takes off makeup*

Let's just break the truth down:
1) You're a "white nationalist" because you're a loser who got picked on and wants to feel like you're part of something.
2) Also related to being a loser, you're attracted to Asian women because you perceive them to be more feminine and submissive.

*takes off makeup*

Most of Sup Forums is kind of retarded, hence why any self-respecting non-white just comes here to laugh at them.

They are feminists, user. They worship white women. They have no sexual morality. They are godless atheists.

They hate Asian girls because they actually pose a threat to their precious whores. But don't worry, LARPing godless/LARPagan Natsocs are the minority. No sane person is going to ask them who to breed with, and no sane person is going to breed with niggers.

This is what the average White male/Japanese Female produces.

*takes off makeup*

looks terrible

Exotic...

pol is made up for faggot millennials that says nigger for the lulz on the internet. Most of these angsty fags wouldn't dare to utter what they say on here to actual people that they disparage IRL.

It's not fine to fuck if you don't breed

White women and Asian women worship this man, who is a model btw.

How is that a valid point? What do I gain by calling a nigger a nigger if I don't intend to kill him on the spot?

if she is sweet and knows how to cook, i could live with it. Also she probably shaves her eyebrows like many. only shitskins have no eyebrows.

faggot detected

My ideal female is a woman of a foreign tribe. Even Trump is the same. Why do you cuck for whores that offer you nothing? You should be trying to help white men, not shaming them for being attracted to high quality breeding material.

*takes off makeup*

All women look like shit without makeup.

Every time you feel swayed by their looks you are being sold a lie, it's their evolutionary path to reproduction; deception.

as soon as the average 56%er on here sees an asian woman, his nig muh dik genes come out

looks chaddy

*takes off makeup*

You mean the average Natsoc/Fascist. They're just like OP says.
>i will muh dick them but never have a child
Then they post muh wheat field white whore and become ultra feminist and worship them. Pathetic.

Agreed, we should ally with asians but we should not fuck them.

>tfw no christian asian waifu

Perfection

You’ll understand my knife in your belly if you ever take this cringe spam off the internet. Do it at a rally anywhere on Earth and I’ll have you killed within 24 hours.

*takes off makeup*

Yeah fag. No white woman EVER wears make up...

Trump married white women, dicklet. Race mixers should be more than shamed, they should be castrated and then hung. Race defilers used to be put in jail in the US because there lack of integrity and self control threatened the entire tribe. Race defilers are a menace to society. You'll be gassed along with your half caste mongrel progeny.

*takes off makeup*

Whites, blacks, asians, and other races should all help each other protect their respective races and cultures and traditions. Out of mutual respect for each other's right to exist and carry on our cultures and traditions we can find common ground and stop destroying each other.

This is what the ayylmaos are waiting for us to figure out. I want to meet them, don't you?

t. I don't believe in race mixing or multiculturalism. Everyone should have their own ethnostate with limited levels of cohabitation (i.e. 4-5% foreigners and up to 10% half- and quarter-breeds)

I guess we also need an ethnostate for heavily mixed races and mulattos that don't fit any of the ethnostates well enough to want to live in them.

There should be no shit holes--humankind has the capability to turn every square inch of the Earth into a paradise of plenty and enlightenment and safety. (((They))) don't want to allow it because their reptilian masters will starve to death shortly after it happens.

>muh everyone has to die expect me
What will you do when they start gassing 300+ kg people?

probably because we were told by other white people to hate our race, our sex, our country, and that our god was a lie and we watch white people in power single handedly destroying our country, culture, and race, and when you try to talk to other white people about this they either are complete retards and don't understand what you are talking about or they know what is happening and they agree with the willing collective suicide

then you find asia, 99% homogeneously, their hatred of shitskins, their first world countries, their lack of hatred for you, and realize that no matter what happens the white race is fucked and if your children are going to be a minority it might as well be in a country that isn't going to hate them and then you find a woman who loves you and you give in

it's not that we think that east asians is equal with the white race, but that they are actually above them because of how much the west has succumb to the fucking degeneracy

this is eye opening

Slavs arent white, retard

Do you have anything more than 148p pics? All of the before after pics are so low quality that you can't even tell any feature, most of the time you can tell from talking distance if the girl is wearing a mask or not, and sometimes not even that would help. I bet on Hi-Res images you could easily tell if they are ugly, just like with any other women.

*takes off makeup*

*puts in black cock*

Still very good maybe even better

Are you actually a woman or a cuck? It's so hard to tell these days.

That was done using a phone application, it can't be trusted to be legitimate.

>t.

what is the deal with lesbos is it a country of lesbians?

>marriage
Who did she fuck before marriage?

She is ugly either way just like all the other pan faced yellow women

>2008
Btw, spamming is a bannable offense.

>marriage
>rides endless amounts of blacks cock
>Single mothers marrying their nigger partners

Keep dreaming faggot. Asian women eat dogs, white women fuck dogs.

i'd still fuck her solid 6/10

*gets triggered*

>muh day of the rope

It's not gonna come, it's just a fucking larp/meme.

"Please take care of Tyrone's baby if you cook for me I'll even buy you a Nintendo Switch"

>black thinning hair
>grotesque facial features and ears much too large for face
>fat/broad nose
>mouth agape in hopes that a passerby takes pity and will pour more liqour down it's throat

Picturesque slavic man.

Here is why I like Asians.

1. They are the second smartest overall race and are smarter than whites.
2. They are have maintained a civilized society. Especially in north east asia.
3. They have a booming econemy and a high standard of living.
4. Typically are wealthy
5. There women are hot, there is nothing wrong with that, its not a fetish it is just a reality that asian women are the most beautiful women on the planet.

>implying we'd all not be hapa nationalists if it were a more likely to happen scenario than a white ethnostate
A homeland and self-determination for a people is hard enough to achieve or even to philosophically/politically justify, justifying a nation of whites and asians is even more difficult.

>reminder to all you yellow fever cucks

>You are trying to get on the good side of Asians while simultaneously fetishizing their entire race and saying their women are basically cum dumpsters to you
That's true, white betas are disgusting women-fetishizing sluts. Asian girls are for asian boys and no one else. If you can't handle your women properly, don't resort to other traditional societies, fix yours, faggots.

That's a mutt, Mutt.

>a fake advertisement
>real
Go shill for niggers somewhere else.

the though of breeding my qt 3.14 nip gf in north rural japan in a cold night at winter keeps me going through the pain of learning moonrunes and immigrate there.

I'll spawn like 5-7 kids.