Reiner! Yarundana... Iba... KOKODE

Reiner! Yarundana... Iba... KOKODE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F7jSp2xmmEE
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAZB-DOKio
youtube.com/watch?v=PDHCLjuOzXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is the animation and pacing so horrible if it's only 12 episodes?

SENSHI TO SHITE

>Iba

This is phonetically exactly what he says.

I wish Bert didn't died

Bert was too pure for this world.

No one deserved to die that way

youtube.com/watch?v=F7jSp2xmmEE

The animation and pacing is phenomenal, better consistent animation then literally every other tv anime, it's movie quality type shit.

Scene is perfect btw.
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAZB-DOKio

Also love how each upload has 100s of 1000s of views.

This scene was directed pretty well.

Post yfw Attack Titan vs. Armored Titan ends up being 30% stills and 70% CGI

I was disappointed that they didn't show pic related and censured the cutting off reiners arm.

He says ima.

So true. I waited for this exact scene years and they didn't disappoint.
Have watched it like 4 times now.

After this I was disappointed to see his seiyuu doesn't have many roles

I wonder what that colossal faggot armin's titan form looks like...

>No one
He killed 270.000 persons.

Up untill now I have only seen the anime and am really enjoying the story and the mysteries are intriguing. Should I read the manga or does the story turn into some dumb shit because I heard armin is the colossal titan now??

>iba

goddamn retarded weeb

It's censored

Just read the manga and make your own opinion.

Bert did nothing wrong.

>iba

Read the manga and you will understand everything

>iba

>iba

I'm glad I get to use all these old images again.

He didnt suffer enough. BRAZ and all the Marley cucked eldians deserve death for betraying Eldia.

I didn't like it.
The way they reveal they are titans so casually made no sense at all.

>All these butthurt weebs

Listen here, anime only fag, all Titans are people, and people in the walls aren't the only people. Outside the world is in WW1 stage, where Nazi Germany is a superpower that controls the world by using super-jews as a biological wepon (Titans). Only jews can turn into Titans, so erryone inside the walls is a jew. Ymir dies, Historia becomes a queen after a military coup, Armin eats Bert and becomes Colossal Titan. Also, special titans die after ten years of becoming them, so Eren has like 7 years left. Also, beast titan is Eren's half brother that betrayed his jew-race.

EREN, NIGETEEEE!

Knowing how animation studios work nowadays, I think they did it that way not because of censorshop but because they didn´t want to animate Reiner´s hand moving.

you forgot the bit about the part where super-jews once holocausted the world and ruled over it, until nazi germany was able to gas the jews into slavery

Quality Kek

>*literate weebs

He did.

shingeKINOkyojin

>annie

Save it. It's yours!

*screams internally*

>posts in nipponese
>calls others weebs

Ayyy nigga is skinny as fuck. Almost as skinny as Connie's mom, how does he move?

soon

The longer one stays in the colossal form, the skinnier it gets. This must be after a battle

yeah armind didn't lift like based bert

No, fuck you.

I just thought it was funny to hear all these sounds so many times while having no idea what they mean beyond a rough translation of the whole sentence at the bottom.

someone vocaroo this

>Armin, of all the people
>Armin
>ARMIN

How do I get rid of this bullshit once and for all?
I'm so fucking sick of it ruining the end of videos.

And that the Ackerman clan are literally Nazi super-solider experiments gone right (except for the manlet gene)

That's not the anime's fault. That's how it was done in the manga. I like it, part of it is to show you how unhinged Reiner's become, which is a result of him trying to live a lie.

They find out the truth. It's not the worst reveal. I'm pretty excited for next month's chapter. Do what you want.

>better consistent animation then literally every other tv anime, it's movie quality type shit.
this is completely wrong but i agree the pacing is definitely good, they're working the balance of fast action, mid-paced tension, and slower character building very well.

That's the point

Even Armin didn't want it

But as long as it upsets someone, thins like these it will happen

Why this looks so erotic?

This may have been answered already, but can some mangafag explain why the colossal's ribcage is in the wall? Did only the top half of his body materialize? If so, why?

...so it'll be in the blu ray?

It's a partial transformation. We've seen those before.

what chapter of the manga is the anime on?

this last ep was chapter 44

I meant 42

Unlike the other titans transforming for the colossal takes a lot of energy. So he prefers not to. And when he DOES do a full one, he at least doesn't move around very much in it.

Reinmong is a garbage shingeki

Remember when Eren made half his titan to block the canonball? It's the same thing.

Read the manga after the season ends. You'll enjoy the show more that way

And here I thought they were going to fuck, wtf

You know it looks like Armin could actually run with that titan. Imagine a 60 Meter giant of doom doing that, I'd be scared shitless
For those saying he's too skinny, the weakness of the Colossal titan is that overtime it loses mass until becoming a full skeleton

I think that if it had to be censored, they did it in the best way possible. Reiner´s hand was out of shot so you didn´t see it happening, but later on you do see that he´s missing a hand. It´s much better than the alternative that many other anime use: rays of light or black holes. It doesn't break the immersion, it just happens out of view.

This also leaves open the possibility of a Blu-Ray release where the full action is shown (much like how monster musume cut out a lot of boobs by simply "zooming in", but in the uncensored Blu-Ray showed everything).

>"movie quality"
>that cg

I like the show and even I think this is bait.

Eldian genocide when

Soon

>some dumb shit because I heard armin is the colossal titan now??
Even better, it turns out that Armin was facefucking Mikasa all the time Eren wasn't around

Didn't this show used to have thick lines? When did they give up on that?

Was this on purpose?

youtube.com/watch?v=PDHCLjuOzXY

from what I've seen, Isayama likes to make caricatures of IRL people into his characters, especially for titans

Greetings /snk/ , my name is Erwin Smith commander of the survey corps.

I've come to this thread to recruit some of you to join our cause , to beat the titans and save humanity!

If want to join please say so and if you don't you better give me a god damn good reason!

>Well /snk/?

I really miss this look. It was stylistic and had a rugged straight from the manga-like visuals.

I forgot how terrible these threads are. Thanks for reminding me how crigey you casualfags are even online.

THEY WERE JEWS ALL ALONG

Why do Nips love Mads so much?

Titans aren't real. You're not real. None of us are real.

>iba
Dostedt

4 times
Not 150 times
Ok

Nice, it'd be a weakness if they were forced to transform fully everytime indeed.

>iba

>Already knew what was going to happen due to the manga
Now I regret reading it. That scene would probably have way more impact if it took me by surprise.

Fuck off to facebook kissanimefag.

>iba

>shingeki no kyogin

Jesus Christ if you're trying to be a weeb at least do it right.

probably end up being one of the most viewed anime scenes of all time, seeing as so many people watch the show and will replay 10-15 times

If anyone deserved to die that way, it was Bertl. He forced tens of thousands to die like that, after all.