Which ones of you are visiting India?

Apparently foreign tourism to India is hitting record high, earning them $27 billion in 2017.

Foreign tourist arrivals hit new high of one crore, earnings cross $27-billion mark
m.timesofindia.com/india/foreign-tourist-arrivals-hit-new-high-of-one-crore-earnings-cross-27-billion-mark/amp_articleshow/62531855.cms

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dG0C54J1qsQ
unicef.in/PressReleases/13/Take-Poo-to-the-Loo-the-New-Youth-Mantra-against-open-defecation-has-people-marching-to-the-tune-of-India-s-First-Poo-Song
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a friend of mine went to india and came back with parasites in his intestines so no ty

Going to India is like going to the zoo. You get to see these strange brown creatures with 8 arms and odd deformities run around in squaller. If You're white or a cow they treat you like a God and you can just safely watch the animals, no cages or plexiglass needed.

All of your ancestors come from India and you are a parasite

youtube.com/watch?v=dG0C54J1qsQ

It's mostly your women coming to India

You know why ?

Because Indian Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the SBC! Small Brown Cock

When white bois see a Indian Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Indian GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Indian!

>safely

Any zoo run like India would immediately get shut down and its administrators would be arrested.

open bobs and vegana I love you

White upper class college girls who want to take pictures for social media to signal how cultured and aware they are

I really want to visit India, I have always been fascinated by Hinduism and their millenia old aryan legends.

I was always against the poo in loo meme and mocking the Indians. They are one of the oldest civilization in the world , and mocking them for being backwards for what the vile Mudslimes and Bongs did to them is really low.

Just because there are always a few slowpokes in each thread who ask what the fuck...

Poo To The Loo is a real campaign, it exists independently of any and all internet memes, UNICEF created it.

In India, people shit in the streets and wherever, their government had programs to bring indoor plumbing to places in India without it, but they prefer to shit outside in the street.

This is not a joke, this is real, hundreds of millions of Indians are literally less sophisticated in their scat management then many other kinds of mammals that at least bury their waste...and it falls to foreigners to try to teach them how to not fill their streets with their own shit.

unicef.in/PressReleases/13/Take-Poo-to-the-Loo-the-New-Youth-Mantra-against-open-defecation-has-people-marching-to-the-tune-of-India-s-First-Poo-Song

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

true. but jesus christ there are just so many of them.

India is a shithole except for certain cities

>A crore or koti denotes ten million
Just fucking say 10 million then you unbearable faggots.

>thisactuallyhappened.jpg

why is all the text in english?

SUPERPOOER BY 2030

Say hello to incurable superbacteria

>P O O E D.com

>Why would an organization that exists upon fundraising try to communicate with people who actually have money

I dunno man, it's just one of those mysteries that will never be solved

it's all woman and big city hippies

Yeah and China has the same issue with hundreds of millions without access to toilets....it's almost like people who are impoverished can't afford a house.

Really makes you think.

Bigger shit hole than my country

>Why would an organization that exists upon fundraising try to communicate with people who actually have money

you'd think they would use a slightly more highbrow approach to reach potential sponsors.

you know, more about "sanitation", fewer pile-of-shit mascots?

The air there is so terrible. It seriously rots your brain and increases your lung cancer risk like 100-fold over living in a typical US city.

just type "current air quality india" into your favorite search engine and look at the values compared to the US or Europe. Even Beijing has way better air than most big cities in India. Every day in any large Indian city, the air quality is worse than anywhere in the US. Even when there's some huge wildfire in the US, the air quality here is way better. It's fucking amazing.

Also, enjoy all the literal shit and bacteria in the water, and have fun getting a panel of shots and vaccines before you go, lest you die of malaria or the plague. they actually still have the fucking plague there.

I fucking love Indian food.
But like fuck am I ever going to that country.
Everyone I've ever known that's been there has said that the smell EVERYWHERE is so unbearable that they couldn't wait to come back... not to mention the fact that it's so fucking crowded and that makes the smell 10x worse.
Not in a million years.

SKY GODS SHITTING ON DESIGNATED SHITTING COUNTRY!

I go there just to shit in that river they all drink and bath in.

They need the mascots though, consider the target client of the operation. People too stupid to form a shovel with their hands and bury their shit.

They can't fucking read.

The written stuff is to involve the more civilized (indoor poopers and foreigners) who can maybe help.
The song/mascots/similar stuff is to try to get retarded feral pajeets to pay some kind of attention.

This is true, people should not forget that chinks are also gross

Indoor pooping?

That is not true, rape common occurrence. White women make the best forced rape.

Can confirm, indian women have very tight pussies. If you find an indian woman that doesn't have hairs on her arms and legs and she's a virgoo, marry her instantly.

Gross, they usually turn into turdghouls as they age.

Hey guys I see your white ladies everyday wandering near my home, they all are non-degenerate and fully covered ones.

Would they hook up with my friend? Also, how will she response to my hello?

this is why they target the white man from Silicon Valley

the majority of this is probably indian people returning home from the states.

BOBS
AND
V
A
G
E
N
E

Whoah....settle down there, pajeet.

POO

THIS