>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 17
>Fake news saying ISIS has taken control of Sinjar from SAA
>SAA takes Batihah near Abu Duhur from HTS assisted by RuAF, working on several small towns nearby
>E Ghouta; Jaysh al-Islam continues to hold town of Tall Firzat despite 2 SAA counter attacks to recapture
>YPG reinforces Afrin Canton this week after Turks repeatedly attacked their forces in region
>Top field reporter for Sy MoD, Walid Khalil, killed today after area he was deployed to wasattacked
>E. Idlib; SAA reinforcements attempting to link up in eastern Idlib at Abu Duhur, Tiger Forces pushing towards them from their front
>S. Damascus; ISIS launches large assault on FSA along Yalda-Hajar Al-Aswad axis, no gains reported
>Syrian opposition still undecided on participation in Sochi congress — source
>UN envoy Mistura invites Syria govt/opposition to talks to focus on constitutional issues in Sy next week in Vienna
>Russian and Turkish FM's have discussed preparations for next round of Sochi talks
>Delegation approved by Taliban supreme leader visits Islamabad for exploratory talks on restarting peace negotiations
>SAA LOSING EVERYTHING IN IDLIB. IT'S FUCKING OVER
>WE'RE FUCKED
>AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X6bVj-nTkiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit bread

Death to America, of course
Marg Bar Israil

FOR AMERICA
FOR TRUMP

Y*UDEN!!!!!

The final battle against the Roach menace approaches. Soon bitter rivals will unify under a single banner.

Is there a good chance that the tigers get captured and beheaded?

What the fuck is wrong with you cyprusbro?
if ... you are cyprusbro and not just a proxy

US policy in Syria is extremely retarded. They give weapons to Kurds and at the same time let them die to Turks. They give weapons to NATO member Turks, and at the same time support their enemy Kurds.
No matter how many dollars they drop on both, this policy will satisfy neither and turn both against america

based assad
>k*rds send ypgrats to die in afrin
>manbij loses half of its army sending turkey target practice in afrin

Remember to buy that sexy dip guys!

BTC - 9,719.93
ETH - 847.87

It may go even lower but know what you are getting into.

Shit edition, embeds, and you fucked with the devs I updated. Fuck you.

DEAD ROACHES SOON, user

US foreign policy is fucking retarded in general. I don't know what are they even doing anymore.

REAL BREAD

REAL BREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=X6bVj-nTkiU

W-wew

its because its never unified
every political current in the us has its own idea of foreign politics and they end up each pulling the rope on one end,
which non-retarded countries which dont allow this democratic crap dont have and they take advantage of that

The blood, the blood on the flag and the red of the flag. So beautiful, may they rest in peace.

Divide et Impera

Oldest trick in the book.

No

Good luck, Assad

how did ISIS suddenly appear from nothing? and take sinjar? i dont believe it unless they are undercover US SF units with large backing.

After three god damned years you ask this?

i mean, we all suspected it all along. but are you agreeing with me or saying im retarded?

Depends on how suspicious you are of the US and its CIA niggers.