How accurate is this?

how accurate is this?

There needs a "Ironic weeb xd" with anime like Maid Dragon, One Punch Man, Jojo, etc.

>jpeg compression

>there are people who unironically enjoyed InuYasha
>there are people who unironically enjoy Oreimo

I've enjoyed at least two anime from each of these categories, so probably not very accurate.

By my third or so bingo I started to feel ashamed of my taste.

I guess I'm a nerd.

i dont recognize half of the kids these days shows. i recognize everything else on the chart

what's bad about InuYasha?

NORPs don't watch anime, they watch sports with their friends and normie tv shows with their gf before having sex with them.

>Brotherhood over 03 for 00s

what are NORPs? I'm guessing people who got laid

What if I like shows form multiple tiers?

why is nana in the shit post tier

Pretty gud 7/10

not , but I'd guess because of threads glorifying female authors (from Magi, FMA, for example) or how they're "superior" authors.

I've seen every anime in that list, therefore it's shit

Literally nothing.

>watamote is an idol show

>Kids from the 90s
>Watching Dragonball

heh

If I remember correctly it's a soap opera that didn't even have a proper ending. Naraku lived and continued his evil ambitions and Inuyasha just kept trying to stop him.

Literally no one on this board likes the KanColle anime.

If they do they still acknowledge it as a shit adaptation.

dragonball and yu yu hakusho are for 80s kids

soul eater was only good until the anime got ahead of the manga and they started making stuff up. it's hard to imagine anyone likes it at that point.

how the hell is cowboy bebop for nerds?

Keijo is quite controversial in that there are people who see it as female objectification, or people who see it as having parody as its main fun factor, or people who stopped seeing T&A as fanservice (those may, or may not focus on the matches on a tactical/strategical level). I wonder where the autism is.

What if I've seen everything on the list?

Where does Higurashi place in this

needs an /x/ category

Sometimes I wonder what it's like to have such shit taste that you can't actually enjoy good anime.

What if I like /m/ shit?

add hunter hunter and jojos to shit tier

It was the Naruto of the early 00s

It's much more thought out than anything in /x/ and several times more realistic

There are a few mecha animes on that chart, no?

This is garbage. What the fuck is Nana doing in the shitpost tier? I see it mentioned once in a blue moon, and then it's talked about reasonably. The reddit tier is all shows that were popular on Sup Forums at one point or another. And the "one good iteration" makes no sense at all--Kill la Kill only had one "iteration", didn't it? (One season of anime, not based on a manga or LN or anything.) Did the guy who made this just not know what "iteration" means?

But naruto started in 2002.

It wasn't relevant in the US until like 2004 or 05 though

No, the closest is Eva, Girls und Panzer, and Ghost in the shell.
But none of those are mecha.

Incest is wincest faggot.

How old am I if I had to look "NORP" up on Urban Dictionary?

it really depends
in my country those series where popular only on the 90s, before that nobody knew anything other that macross

Just report this shit thread

Is there any incest in InuYasha?