Infinite Stratos

Reading preview for IS volume 11 is up.

over-lap.co.jp/Form/Product/Reader.aspx?pid=9784865542134

So, will it redeem itself?

TOC.

Did the skinny guy fuck the chink yet?

Jackass translator abandoned it after the hiatus and v9 still hasn't been done, why are any of us supposed to care about v11?

Bug J-Novel Club to pick it up.
They have a contract with Overlap.

Because Cecilia is on the cover?

Any spoilers?

I have no idea what happens in the series after volume 8. As much as I love Cecilia, it's hard to be hyped when you know nothing about the plot up to a certain point.

Chifuyu=Germany>Russia=England=Madoka=Honne>Tabane=China>Russia Imouto=Maya>Spider Chick=France=Autumn

Starts off with foreshadowing to the giant satellite weapon of doom (the Excalibur in the preview summary), preparing for Christmas Eve, and Nohohon getting a bit of time.

Chapter Titles:

Not even really bothering with the actual jap apart from the prologue, just the katakana, combination of Yumizuru's laughable naming sense and not being able to read the same kanji with the screen resolution being what it is.

Prologue: Girl's Awakening and the Gleam of the Holy Sword

(whatever stars on page 8): (katakana:Coming Soon Christmas)
December is also quickly coming up (Shiwazu (師走) is an older way of saying December in Japanase but it's also got a bunch of connotations that are probably 2Jap for me to get but basically all get around to meaning the end (in reference to the year))

Chapter 1:(Katakana: Knights of the Round)

Chapter 2:(Katakana: Over the Rainbow)

Chapter 3:(Katakana: Excalibur)

Chapter 4:(Katakana: Full Tears)

Epilogue: (Katakana: Tales of White Tear)
>can you say upgrade time?

Hoki a shit

Can you blame the translator if nothing is being released, let alone announced, for over a year?

On the other hand, it's more source material for whomever is brave enough to take on that project.

Do we really have to bash Houki in every goddamn IS thread?

Teh Ping dropped it because he found Vol 8 to be "really fucking stupid".

The resolution really is shit.
Dunno why Overlap is full of fags like that. Honestly, even when you buy the e-book, the illustrations are locked to 1200px.

Can't really blame him, though.
Wasn't volume 8 the first after ages because the author was a bitch and because of the illustrator change?
And then, if I remember correctly, in the end we got some VR shit instead of an actual continuation of the story (or anything even remotely relevant).

There's that too. Maybe we won't know how volume 11 will turn out then unless you read it raw.

It's a meme to me at this point, most can't be arsed to explain whey they hate her so much. And when there is an explanation, it's usually the quick violent tsundere remark.

She still a best in my eyes, flaws and all.

>implying anyone will really read it here
To a certain extent, that's an ignorance is bliss approach by now. If by some miracle S3 was greenlit, we wouldn't know how close to the source material the adaptation would be, but after how they cocked up most of the stuff in S2 save Tatenashi and Yumizuru's writing in general, the bar for expectations is on the rather low side.

Yeah, season 2 went off into a totally different world of its own. World Purge remained true to the source material, but beyond that, it would have been nice to see Cecilia vs. Madoka animated. I wouldn't have many expectations for a season 3, but if they made it entertaining, then I'd be fine with it even if it continued to go away from the source material.

Either that, or they find some way to worm their way back towards the source material and go from there. I think Season 2 and the World Purge OVA were somewhere around volume 8, no?

Cecilia is the sexiest IS!

Based on that, Madoka's IS pilot suit comes off tame compared to her fellow terrorists.

Cecilia is actually relevant again?

Yep, quite a bit so it seems.

>So, will it redeem itself?

how would that be possible at this point?

>Jackass translator abandoned it after the hiatus
Who? BakaTsuki? They dropped it because the novels suck. Horrible writing, story going nowhere. IS is a pile of hot trash. Can't blame them for dropping it.
Besides, it's so difficult to translate a novel. Takes so much time and effort, nothing like doujin or magna.

>reading battle school harems for the writing and/or story
It's all about the girls anyway.

It's because she doesn't have any tits.

>Caring about volume 11 when volume 9 is not translated

Is rapidswitch still translating volume 10?

Almost, when she was dreaming.

I want to become Cecilia's househusband, is that bad?