Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

>yfw Shadi is behind everything in VRAINS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ae8AWtuhQnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck, it's true

Cum in Rin!

Will Arc V manga give us the ending we deserve?

What does Go the duelist have anything to do with Go, the fit guy

INTO

D A T A  S T O R M

Yusaku is CUTE!

He reminded me of the charisma duelist user, i really want to see him wrestle the fuck out of playmaker

>some kind of 6 Dragons again
>+ some kind of speed duel again

De javu !

we need more hacking intensifies memes

is Ignis the green bird? or is it the purple one?

Fuck off.

Damit Satan you cursed us with 5Ds dick sucking execs again

purple

It's gonna end up rushing the ending like always with these spin off manga

2ch liking Vrains?

I find it weird that the purple one is named Ignis instead of the red.

SET YOURSELF FREE
CUZ WE STILL BELIEVE IN MAGIC

>they use skate board instead of monster
Mild disappointment.

Which part of the post triggered you? The pacha aspect or nuke roach aspect? Just curious.

Boards are a lot easier to draw than monsters or motorcycles

>tfw he'll never be surpassed

I like the fact that Yusaku is a turbo autismo.

5d's has better animation than vrains

Who is this Revolver and why does he wear the mask?

>they'll never come back

Give me three reasons as to why he'll never be surpassed

Is it really a mask if it doesn't cover your face?

Yuma and Yuya already surpassed him

And it's not like 5D's was the greatest at that either. It's sad

Ocelot

It's nice seeing a proactive MC, especially this early on. Every other MC were purely reactive at first, only dueling when necessary or when someone messes with them or their friends, but Yusaku is actively seeking out the villains and fighting them. On the first episode no less.

Here's hoping he doesn't turn into a kizunabot like Yusei.

>INTO DA BURAIIINNNS
this sounds horrible

BRAINS?

What happened to the thicker line weight in Yugioh animation?

HIKARI SASU MICHI TO NARE

too much effort

BIG GUY

He is Hotdog seller's younger brother.

I mean, if there is a missing guy and missing guy, in most anime they tend to be the same person

It's an easy way to create drama.

Meant masked for one of those missing

Four Yu's

You're gonna do this every thread until it becomes a meme, won't you?

Memes don't happen like that, it has to be organic

Give him three reasons why he shouldnt do that

1. Shooting
2. Quasar
3. Stardust

What if Aoi wears a Sarashi to keep her Blue Angels down.

Is there other place to download Arc-V other than Nyaa?
I can't even find it in AB and BakaBT, and Nyaa only have a couple seeder. Can't even find any seeder for the early episode.

1. Kaijus 1
2. Kaijus 2
3. Kaijus 3

Despite characters showingup throughout the episode to exposition dump I still don't understand what's going on.
Who are the Hanoi knights? Why can't the Slice of Life corporation protect their servers at all? Why does the Hanoi Knights get to ride around on monsters while everyone else is walking around like they're in reality and when attacked why doesn't anyone else summon their own dumb shit dragon to protect them? If the Hanoi knights have been active for years why are there no contingencies for them and why don't the charisma duelists do anything to protect themselves if they're so special? Why does everyone go to a virtual world to watch tv screens of the Charisma duelists instead of logging on where the Charisma duelists are and watching in person? Why does the Hanoi knights attacking the Vrains world cause shit to start exploding in reality? Why does downloading an ai cause lightning to spark everywhere? Who is the hotdog man with the hacker van? Why is Yusaku so autistic with his three things shit? If AI's can run wild where are all the others? Was the eyeballs friends the only other ones and what happened to them? What is Cyverse? What's the deal with the winds it creates? How is it that only an ai knows how to get there or use it or whatever shouldn't the programmers who made it know?

maybe she looks flat because she's wearing 3 layers

Let's leave all that aside for now

>How is it that only an ai knows how to get there or use it or whatever shouldn't the programmers who made it know?
The AI might be a scraper or some shit like that that process data in the net.

Miss me yet?

Nigga it's only the first episode calm your autism.

not at all

Why does MAL love this show? There are literally dozens of posts just like this. I'm utterly flabbergasted.

Because it's MAL

to be fair we're starving for memes since egao is kill

>going to MAL

Reminder it took the last few episodes of Arc-V for most of MAL to finally admit it was horrible and even at that, there are reviews there giving it a 10.

I miss the cute loli.

Who?

kek. it's pretty average, nothing truly "amazing". also:
>judging animation from the first episode
>forgetting that most japs get lazy and just hire koreans to do it later on

This shit is dark? Do these people ever watch other anime?

Is Arc-V the Kamen Rider Ghost for YGO?

>the animation looked beautiful

*It just works.gif*

Is it that surprising? Half the population of these threads right here on Sup Forums are comprised of crossboarders whose last anime was whatever Toonami aired back in the 00s

It's hackers in a heavily network integrated society, ain't gotta explain shit.

Also the network might secretly be magic too.

>the animation looked beautiful

They mean in comparison to the beginning of GX, Zexal and Arc-V. Duel Monsters and 5Ds were the only series where it didn't start with the characters pissing around.

They don't. The vast majority of YGO watchers don't watch any other anime so they don't know any better. Instead they all act like 12 year olds orgasming at "dark and mature plot" and "serious older protagonist who always wins." It's kinda funny how people always have the highest expectations for YGO stories when it's all toyetic shit at the end of the day so the story isn't going to be anything mindblowingly amazing.

into the vrains ! jack - in !

why 2 LAN slot?

AWN SERS

MAST BE SOMWHERE

If Konami and NAS really are just lifting from mega man, it's not like capcom was using it anyway

*sets deck*
*teleports behind you*
nothing personnel, kid...

Was chant summoning a mistake?

I am kinda glad they remove those unecessary scene to put more plots instead

ALso what happen to Kaiba Corp and his illegaly data mining network?

>Arc V is the secondary kids league
>VRAINS will have the big guns

BELIEVE

I still prefer this version.

Very wrong opinion. Summoning chants is the best thing about Yugioh

Man, this looked unfinished as fuck, why the hell didn't they just air a one hour special premier, it felt like half an episode. Oh well, hope that "Let's ignore dueling for story" motive works out for them because if it doesn't Konami is going to force DM super out to pander to DM whores some more like that.

Also, holy crap is the franchise promo arts becoming crowded. Yugi,Judai,Yusei,Yuma,Yuya,Yusaku. I can't imagine how crowded it'll look in 2019 when Yusaku's time is up

They did those to pad out the duels, Now they don't have lots of duels so summoning chanting is gone from Vrains. They're idea is to get through the duels they have to in order to do more of the story.

>yfw revolver means handgun

This is a dog

Now... how do I print this on a shirt?

>Was chant summoning a mistake?
Absolutely, or at least having it be used for just about everyone's ace monster(s). GX didn't have them (and if it did, it was rare) and it did fine.

All you have to do is google 'custom t shirt print' and there's tons of sites that will print one out and deliver it through mail

youtube.com/watch?v=Ae8AWtuhQnQ

that was from the episode? i must have missed it

Make a vector

5Ds,Zexal and Arc-V used them to pad out their duels and air time and it showed. Vrains ditching them along with a special animation for Links may be a positive notch. Speed duels better mean the duels will only have 2000 life and last 5 or 6 turns max. Makes me curious if in a crossover movie Yugi,Judai and Yusaku tell Yuma,Yusei and Yuya to stop babbling and play their cards already

hot dog guy's apron

the one thing that caught me laughing was when i realised that this guy's hot dog truck is a fucking lab that leads into cyber space.