South Hate Thread

>Be South
>Have a shit ton of tobacco, cotton fields
>Instead of importing indentured servants from Europe and pick your own cotton you import tons of niggers
>Breed them like fucking crazy
>Time comes when people want to end slavery and send them back to their countries so that we can become more self reliant and wouldn't have to deal with niggers in the future
>Get butt-hurt and throw a secession fit about "muh states rights" to continue slavery so you can keep importing niggers and breeding them like crazy thus exacerbating the nigger problem until America ends up like Haiti or other Caribbean colonies where the black population outnumbers the whites
>Start the civil war by attacking Fort Sumter
>Get BTFO
>Call it the Northern War of Aggression because you're a sore loser
>Kill Lincoln before he could send blacks back to Africa

Fast forward 150+ years later:

>Be South in modern times
>Southern States have the lowest average incomes, highest rates of poverty, obesity, worst education systems, highest infant mortality rates, worst infrastructure, filled to the brim with niggers, white trash, and rednecks
>Most Southern states have an HDI (quality of life) and life expectancy on par with that of 3rd world nations
>Literal laughing stock of America and responsible for almost every negative stereotype about America and Americans
>The South is collectively a 3rd world shithole

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_life_expectancy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_life_expectancy
mapscroll.blogspot.com/2009/05/human-development-index-by-state.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Order_No._11_(1862)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wilkes_Booth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Southern States have the lowest average incomes, highest rates of poverty, obesity, worst education systems, highest infant mortality rates, worst infrastructure

Hmm is it's almost like that number is correlated with the massive number of niggers that live in the south that the North freed.

1: Jews imported them
2: Jews were large manipulators of the cotton trade. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Order_No._11_(1862)

Based.

Niggers exacerbate statistics but look at places like Oklahoma, West Virginia, Kentucky, Appalachia, Tennessee.

Nothing but trailer trash as far as the eye can see. Southern Whites are mostly uncultured meth addicted hambeast subhumanic pieces of human garbage.

They do worse than their counterparts from all other regions of America in important statistical categories.

>Kill Lincoln before he could send blacks back to Africa

1. Lincoln was assassinated by an actor from a Union state. The investigation by the United States at the time concluded Booth acted entirely on his own, and the Confederate government had zero involvement.

2. Lincoln was not going to send them back. He was openly talking about voting rights and whatnot. I don't know from where this Lincoln apologist meme that he was going to forcibly deport every black person back to Africa after the war ended, but it's simply untrue.

>He was also a Confederate sympathizer, vehement in his denunciation of Lincoln, and strongly opposed to the abolition of slavery in the United States

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wilkes_Booth

Israel is worst desu

>be northerner
>love big nig dick so much you fight a war for it
BASED

>Women "protecting" the men
White civilization is the most pathetic thing I've seen in my life

Both of you were cucked.

None of that changes what I said. The Confederate government was not involved with Booth's plot, and Booth, sympathetic to the Confederate cause, was still a Northerner from a Union state. Not the South's fault Lincoln was so reviled that even people from his own side wanted to kill him (such that Lincoln was the first U.S. President to have a bodyguard.)

>north
>fought for the BBC
dats rite white boi

>get butthurt and throw a secession fit about “muh states rights”
This is where you lost me. It was always about states rights, but slavery was a nice bonus

Speaking of which tell me more about why Lincoln was killed?

Hahaha and white people are supposed to be superior

there is literally nothing more cucked than fighting and killing your own people and family to "free" a bunch of "people" who intrinsicslly hate you and want to destroy everything you've ever built. nothing. and America deserves to get BLACKED for that alone. I shit on your kike country.

Lazy southern hicks still bought them and started a retarded fucking war over the right to keep niggers in America.

>be northerner
>want to send niggers back to Apefrica
>be southern hick
>love nigger dick so much that you throw a hissy fit and start a war over the north wanting to take away your wive's nigger fuck toys
BASED SOUTHERNERS!

LOL THE JEWS DIDN'T DO THIS IT WAS ALL THE SOUTHS FAULT

White Southerners have very low crime rates.

You might as well be saying slavery is retarded. In retrospect it was, but our ancestors had no idea we were going to actually give them citizenship.

Stay mad and I dare you spew that garbage to my face. Those are fighting words, boy.