Wtf i called off work to watch the fake news awards. where is this shit...

wtf i called off work to watch the fake news awards. where is this shit? oh and la dee da guess who's being unusually quiet on twitter today? fucking drumpf. if he doesnt do fake news awards today im voting democrat in 2D2D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GuxMTmGybxo
youtube.com/watch?v=MhgzG7GJ2Sc
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-42713552
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's so obnoxious.
I want to fuck her so hard she starts mumbling dirty, anti-feminist things to me.

Look at the timeline -- Bees around the world started killing themselves around the same time Samantha Bee began gaining popularity. There is a 1:1 correlation

>fake news awards was fake news

4D chess boys

youtube.com/watch?v=GuxMTmGybxo

Did you even look for it faggot?

im so pissed right now i think im going to explode

Oh, and apparently Alex "Water filter" Jones will be streaming it as well with commentary

youtube.com/watch?v=MhgzG7GJ2Sc

same

cool

There's still time. It's only 2 oclock ECT. Let's keeo waiting

>when you tell the other party you have all their emails by trolling their media allies

Do you really think he has the time to present a fake news awards show? What type of nigger would do this? Surely there’s some presidential stuff to do, isn’t there?

Only fuck feminists in the ass, desu.

They need to feel the full force of the patriarchy.

I actually imagine the job of president being sitting in your desk all day and people come to you to present complex proposals to fix problems which you accept or reject.

Then you take one of the WH interns and fuck her in the closet

Trump's a chickenshit pussy.

>Surely there’s some presidential stuff to do

That's exactly what the fake news awards will be. Pointing out how the American people are being lied to time and time again

Wtf? He’s actually doing it? He’s such a temper-tantrum prone child. Oh well, it’ll be fun I suppose.

Holy shit.... I could park my car on her forehead.

wow, this is first time I hear Alex Jones outside memetic videos. I think I will pass his commentary, thank you very much

>The Day of the Rope is upon us

haha
Trump's day to day job is done by his advisors and crew entirely
That man doesn't have the brain nor education needed to run a country on his own
Fucker is in the middle of several political crisis, what was he spotted doing? Enjoying comfy holidays and playing golf? Fuck this buffoon, he has all the time in the world
Wouldn't be surprised to see him star in some White House reality tv pretty soon or indulge in a "roast" or some shit

He’s a huge liar himself though.
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

wonder will they enable website commemtary, İ am so hard from just thinking it

>politifact
dis busted ass teeth nigga

Yeah I know Pierre, just wanted to hear the excuses.
Oh and thanks for loaning us the bayeux tapestry
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-42713552

>Using Politifact as a source.
lmfao, Bernie and Trump say the exact same thing and politifact says Bernie is telling the Truth and Trump is "Pants on Fire"

Why do you negros find English so hard?

Jesus I am pissing tears right now I thought it would be a twitter post about CNN and WaPo at most. Sheeeeeesh

So, this is why king nigger had weekly parties at the white house with his favorite rappers and hollywood degenerates. Now I get it. All the time in the world!

The only source needed is trump himself. He’s a liar, simple as that.

hes a good man. try listening to him for at least 20 mins

Chat is open now and has been for hours, I've shit posted a little in it, but it is pretty tame
I wouldn't be surprised if they shut it down when it goes live

so you don't need a citation. Good to know. Now go collect your $.02

>I thought it would be a twitter post
That is exactly what I said last night, looks like I will be eating my words

yeah I saw that on the news
It basically shows how the anglo became the anglo, seems only fair you have it

Just gave you one here Fucking dotard.

>mfw no golden fork...
>mfw paper plate as well

ANTHRAX, AND RADIO

lol a.jones is saying that he must have something important come up or that he will come out late and give the awards after not announcing anything to throw ppl off
you know Trump will not let the fake news awards go to rest without pomp and style. he will probably get them to accept the fucking awards and make a speech.

Don’t you think the whole concept seems a little childish. He is POTUS after all.

its very child-like, not childish.

>award show
>Wednesday afternoon
Does that sound right to you? Our president knows how to get ratings.

Yeah in a way its going too far too keep calling out Trump on the jokes he makes and expecting everything he says to really do. Like, it wouldn't make a damn difference in the world to point out the fake news would it really? Just give the psychos more excuse to believe the pretty precious press princesses are being attacked by a power mad dictator.

It would make us laugh and perhaps think but worth the hours of research? I don't know.

If he actually goes through with it, and the sources are solid, I would be very proud of him. Of course you can argue its beneath him to do this but Trump being obsessed with following through on his promises is why I love him.

i think he originally picked some random monday and then once they got thinking they got smart about scheduling. i think what we're going to see is going to be pretty well put together and funny as fuck. this shit is going to make world news.

Samantha bee is a piece of shit, and she's unfunny.

not really, they literally make up bullshit and present it as truth. they aught to be awarded for presenting this much information which is patently false.
It would be childish if they were not really making up all this fake news and had gotten MANY things wrong and apologized. this is not the case, it is incumbent upon the PRESIDENT to bring disinformation campaigns, etc. to the for front of discussion. this is a wonderful way to clear up the BS.
If it were not so intentional and he did this it would be childish. This is not the same though.

this is most likely the case, I believe

God that is such a fucking peel-the-skin-off-it-like-a-cartel-psycho-able face

Yeah def need to hurt the bitch. Feminists enjoy discomfort so go ham on her. Bruise her face accidentally on purpose lol

Lol its opposite day!!!

Samantha "keep black asses out of my kids classes" bee

Seriously its like almost every black male has a really fucked up speech impediment

The Trump team has probably gathered ALL the fake news throughout 2015-2016-2017 and will decide who's the winner by who spread the most fake news.
Can't wait to be honest.

Samantha bee is pro-apartheid she keeps nigger children out of her kids school.

You misspelled sucking all the dicks. It ks not voting democrat as you spelled it. I get that it is an easy mistake to make and they both really mean the same but language counts man

A frog acting as if its opinion has weight or France has a shard of respect. LMAO.

Keep trying Khan. London is a shithole and your people made it that way.

Lmao. Fucking British pakis man. They actually believe they are intelligent.

I'm starting to think he may actually be insane.

Your prince Ian marrying a nigger. You are ruled over by a nigger now.

Enjoy that.

Do not bring that whole “the monarchy does not rule us” shit. A fucking nigger princess.

Nice projection.

Have $0.02.

>(((PolitiFact™)))

>White House World News Network
I like the sound of that

>worstdoctor.gif
Even tumblr is on Trump's side now? What a timeline

>prince Ian
If you mean prince Harry then he simply isn’t in line for the throne. And a nigger princess is better than a nigger president.

i hope you mean INSAAANE-LY AWESOME

I bet she's secretly a Trump supporter

she does like her schools to be white and private

>whiter than you Mohammed
Oh no, you’ve got me. Rather than disputing my argument you call me a paki.
Dotard intellect checks out

LOL THEY HAVE MORE ASSETS AND FUNDS THAN MOST WHITES.

YOU MIGHT GET REKT user
>LOSING YOUR SHITTY JOB POSITION/.

>London is a shithole
No disagreement there. Lucky for me I’m Welsh. What’s your point?

based

>>LOSING YOUR SHITTY JOB POSITION/.
fine with me

Priority number 1 is BTFO the DeepState mouthpiece. He promised us this. He's doing exactly what we asked him to.

Kids,

The Fake News Awards aren't happening. It was all a joke by Trump. He was tricking the fake news into covering an actual fake news story. That's the punchline. Now he's made them all look like idiots.

So the winner of the fake news awards is the entirety of the American media system. It's all fake news and Trump just proved it

4D chess my friends.

I'm saying CNN will be the winner! :-)

I want to believe. If he out fakenewses the fake news......my head will explode!

>I'm saying CNN will be the winner! :-)
pretty sure everyone is going to get an award

So it looks like it’s been moved to 7PM EST?

She'd probably just go into a nigger rant

>He was tricking the fake news into covering an actual fake news story. That's the punchline.
But Sup Forums was the only place covering it....

I realise you’re probably being sarcastic but your flag makes me assume you’re serious.

yea what the fuck? i think the streamers are just putting out random times hoping that trump eventually shows up on tv

A "Participant" trophy

please be real

Fox News just says “Awaiting Trump’s Fake News Awards”

>OP BTFO
>OP BTFO
>OP BTFO
>OP BTFO

>wtf dad, you really will ground me for stealing money from your wallet and lying to you about it??? You're such a temper-tantrum prone child, dad.

this is you. end yourself

>implying he would ever actually fucking work hard on something that requires an attention span ever