No death penalty can be a beautiful thing sometimes

This child rapist deserves everything that's coming to him. I wonder how long until inmates end this guy's life.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/01/17/gold-medal-monster-victims-recount-years-abuse-by-usa-gymnastics-doctor-larry-nassar.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Am363JOTpEY
youtube.com/watch?v=ethpJQS752A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i like the part where you posted a link

He was a doctor for the US women's gymnastics team, I think. He's some Arab nigger. Also, do inmates really kill child molesters or is that just a meme?

Yes, it's true. The people who fuck with children are often kept in a separate unit because of how likely it is they will be attacked

Well, good. I'd like public execution but jail cell justice will have to do.

they usually don't leave them hanging out with other convicts or it would definitely happen
same with hate crimes
pic related would be dead and deader without constant protection

Why would anyone want to kill him? He didn't really do anything wrong.
Of coruse. Just a shame it takes too long time. They should have a gallows waiting right outside the court-room

Only thing roof did wrong was shoot up a retarded nigger congregation instead of a trap house or all black university.

Figured since this guy has been all over the news that most recognized who he was and what he has done but here's a little bit of an update for those that need to be caught up.

foxnews.com/us/2018/01/17/gold-medal-monster-victims-recount-years-abuse-by-usa-gymnastics-doctor-larry-nassar.html

That jail cell sentence will be far worse for this guy in the long run, at some point a guard will slip up and this guy will find himself alone with another inmate who has nothing to lose and knows what this piece of shit has done.

Wasn't that a guy we found on YouTube or some shit

He should have shot up a crack house instead of a church. He probably figured they were the same thing for the black community.

>"I testified to let the world know that you are a repulsive liar and those 'treatments' were pathetically veiled sexual abuse," victim Kyle Stephens said to Nassar in court on Tuesday.

details please. for a friend of a friend.

> He’d given me a sleeping pill for the flight, and the next thing I know, I was all alone with him in his hotel room getting a ‘treatment.’ I thought I was going to die that night.”

>According to the allegations, Nassar committed the sexual assaults under the guise of medical exams at his Michigan State University office, his home and a Lansing-area gymnastics club. The abuse ranged from inserting fingers in the gymnasts' vaginas and anuses, to fondling their breasts and genitalia.

Oh. Well that's boring.

Nice youtube channel

youtube.com/watch?v=Am363JOTpEY

youtube.com/watch?v=ethpJQS752A

I don't know what you've heard on "(((TV)))" but child rapists are celebrated as heroes in prison culture

hmmmm... kinda strange timing with all of Teigen's pedo talk in her old tweets. Planned?

>Fall 2019
>Pizzagate/Pedowood erupts
>Teigen and John Legend involved
>"Oh noes we aren't pedos!"
>"We paid for the defense of someone who was molested!"

They won't. He will be put in protective custody like all pedos. You naive faggots with your prison fantasies are pathetic. Litterallly relying on niggers to do your dirty work. Has anyone here actually ever done anything aside from bitching and hoping other people handle it? This guy will sit in a cell block with other pedophiles sharing their exploits while tax payer feed him kek.

>Little girls don't stay little forever. They turn into strong women who return to destroy your world
So the lesson for us: Only rape strong women

He'll be separated from the general population, but gg enforcing that for a lifetime. Dahmer knows