Which one of you just called into the Alex Jones Show trying to get him to name the jew? Nice

Which one of you just called into the Alex Jones Show trying to get him to name the jew? Nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k66811moRJI&t=28s
youtube.com/watch?v=UmqxM0D-i-w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's got heart attack written all over

He worx for zee jew

do you have a clip?

Nope. This happens every couple months or so though. Someone gets through and starts asking the questions leading to naming the jew. Alex knows and has prepackaged deflects ready. Always entertaining though

Somebody should just come right out and demand to know right off the bat why he won't name the Jew.

>Nope. This happens every couple months or so though. Someone gets through and starts asking the questions leading to naming the jew. Alex knows and has prepackaged deflects ready. Always entertaining though
he had a pretty good one a few months ago that he actually posted on YouTube. the entire call.

that particular caller went a bit overboard on blaming basically every single thing on the planet on the Jews, but most of what he said was correct!

I think it's this one

youtube.com/watch?v=k66811moRJI&t=28s

the fact Alex A. let that guy ramble on and B. posted it on YouTube says a lot imo

BUY MY GROUND UP CAVEMAN SHIT!

BUY MY VACUUM CLEANERS!

BUY MY SHARP KNIVES!

BUY HYPER VITALITY TO BECOME AS FAT AS ME!

I kind of like him, i just hope he means (((globalists))) and is laying a bit low.

lel if AJ starts selling knives and vacuum cleaners I will laff hard

David Duke already did in their debate about it. Alex says they might as well all be Jews it doesn't matter the way to defeat them is to call them out on their evil actions not who they are and screaming "MUH JOOOS" all the time because Alex knows a thing or two about looking crazy.

that was me

g2g someones at the door

Alex did an unusually shabby job with that interview. It's obvious he wants to tiptoe around Jews and Israel, and that's fine. But Alex made himself look like an ass that time. He could have just kept it to show-appropriate material; Duke is a pretty bright guy and knows how to give a good interview.

alex jones took down his david duke interview, he is scared of the JQ and real free speech

"pretty bright guy"
Omg! You guys are real?

im sure he's more successful than you, fat stupid faggot

ALEX JONES IS JEWISH.
YOU ALL KNOW THAT RITE?

20-something-yo alex jones named the jew. he doesnt know because hes controlled opposition and because no one would watch his show and he'd probably get kicked from the major network that owns his shit

Check out some of Duke's interviews with other talk show hosts shortly after the one with Infowars. You may disagree with some of his viewpoints, but he's a pretty knowledgeable and intelligent guy, and not the kind of total KKK nutjob most people (including myself) were told.

His wives are Jewesses. Current one is a hooker even. AFAIK Alex himself is not, but I've never really cared to try to dig in to it. He serves a good purpose regardless.

this.

Everytime someone names the jew alex gets personally triggered and spends at least 45 minutes making excuses and talking about how "every nationality has a mafia" and saying that "yes, there is an israel lobby". and i love alex btw.

>He serves a good purpose

Of course he does, that's why (((they))) give him national syndication on Jew owned radio stations.

Alex Jones is a shameless bullshit artist, sensationalist, and snake oil salesman. He cares only for the money and knows which side of the bagel is buttered so will only talk about what his Jew paymasters allow.

He is at best a useful idiot who keeps his believers distracted from ever possibly doing anything about all the real "man behind the curtain".

Anybody who spends enough time on Alex to get tired of him without having already used his platform to dig deeper is a sheeple by dint of failing to do any independent research. It's not as good a starting point as it used to be, but oh well.

this, I've seen it so many times

I actually listened to Alex when the elections were underway
Once he started talking about God and religion I knew it was all bullshit

All our newspapers will be of all possible complexions -- aristocratic, republican, revolutionary, even anarchical - for so long, of course, as the constitution exists .... Like the Indian idol "Vishnu" they will have a hundred hands, and every one of them will have a finger on any one of the public opinions as required. When a pulse quickens these hands will lead opinion in the direction of our aims, for an excited patient loses all power of judgment and easily yields to suggestion. Those fools who will think they are repeating the opinion of a newspaper of their own camp will be repeating our opinion or any opinion that seems desirable for us. In the vain belief that they are following the organ of their party they will, in fact, follow the flag which we hang out for them.

----Protocols of the Elders of Zion

For instance I have Mike Hertzog's show on atm and he's been naming the Jew for over an hour straight. It's mostly material I've heard over and over already, but I'm sure there are plenty of people for whom it would be new.

alex is only good when hes losing his mind about frogs

Anybody else ever wonder why he does a Sunday show but not Saturday?

his debate (which he deleted off of his channel) with David Duke will extinguish any hope of what you're both eluding to. I strongly recommend watching it.

He also never ever names Freemasonry. (((They))) keep him on a pretty tight leash.

You know, that's an interesting point. I guess I hadn't noticed since a lot of people don't spend a lot of time on freemasonry.

I can imagine his family is chock full of them.

Why does the alt right attack right wing YouTubers unless they're autistic Pagans or full blown 1488?

hes admitted it personally. someone called, he interrupted him and asked if he wanted to remove all jews. guy says yes. then alex says I, AM, JEWISH. unless hes referring to the fact hes owned by jewish media and jewess' family etc. he sounded pretty sincere though

I read an article in the Jerusalem Post a while ago where they called him Rabbi Jones. It's so fucking obvious.

The fact is, in a nutshell. International/Talmudic Jewry, freemasonry, communism (all the same religion) have been working on a "New World Order" for well over 1000 years. Bill Cooper downplayed the JQ but called out the Talmudic religion which is the tie that binds these "globalists" regardless of the banner under which they operate.

Isn't it amazing what those guys and Haaretz and so many other Jewish publications will publish sometimes? They can't possibly think that the goyim don't read those things. They're just schizophrenic imo.

>a lot of people don't spend a lot of time on freemasonry.

Because they know what happened to Bill Cooper. Cooper was dead wrong about his views on the mud races and definitely downplayed the JQ (though he did have an excellent 3 part series on the ADL), but he was 100% correct about the connection between Masonry and the NWO. How he never made the association of that to the Talmud to organized Jewry I don't know... or perhaps he did know but was afraid to say?

This is also a great point because I think Jone's work speaks for itself with his pro American stances, work to defeat Hillary, exposing of other issues etc.

For whatever reason, either personal or some influence, Jone's doesn't put as much emphasis on the Jewish issue as many on Sup Forums do (which is usually a little more than they realistically deserve imo) but that doesn't make him a jewish shill and shouldn't detract from his other work.

What's interesting is how often you get freemasons on Sup Forums popping up to defend it against all odds. Pretty informed ones, too. Once in a while you can pin them down on some things they'll reluctantly avoid denying.

Honorable of them I suppose to go for a decent spar if you're not just casting vague accusations.

Because he is more interested in selling off fertilizers as health products than actually redpilling anyone

They call it "chutzpah". If they invented a word for it, you had best believe they're pretty well versed with it.

Anyway a lot of these dodge the JQ type "conspiracy" guys will point out non Jews who have been big players in the world government arena and say "look these guys aren't Jews." while conveniently overlooking the fact that if they're not Jews they are almost invariably always Freemasons (Mormons, Bilderberg, Skull and Bones, etc. etc.).

If someone is doing some evil, nation wrecking communist, subversive shit and he isn't a Jew you can bet your bottom dollar they belong to some secret "fraternal" organization (good goy club).

>tfw literally just popped a brain force

>think Jone's work speaks for itself

It sure does. That's why we're calling him out as a Jew shill. His "work" ensures that his listeners are always chasing their tail worrying about some new extinction level event or other bullshit non-issue and will never actually see the big picture, understand who is actually orchestrating this war against western civilization, and will NEVER be able to defend themselves or their nations against it.

Yup yup. For the longest time I tried to avoid going back through all the ancient Egypt and Babylon stuff and wanted to just stop at Rome or so as convenient bookend for discussing issues of immediate importance like dethroning the bankers, but you really just can't spend too long with this general topic matter without noticing that just too many rabbit holes look like they're heading back to the same sorts of places.

>eluding

alluding

If you buy into that snake oil you're a brainlet

Brain force literally contains soy too, look on the bottle now.

>What's interesting is how often you get freemasons on Sup Forums popping up to defend it against all odds.

The issue with them is they're usually useful idiots who know only what they've been told from above or are true believers doing their part to bring about the "Great Work" (TM). Either way when they speak you are likely being deceived. You can read Pike, Mackey, and Hall and others to see what they really believe.

Also, I just made this OC this morning. Spread it around.

I think calling him a Jew shill is a little extreme though. He presents a range of pretty legitimate infomation and analysis using a wide-reaching platform in a way that keeps him from getting offed and keeps from turning away potential listeners who aren't ready for the JQ.

I remember not being ready for the JQ. People generally don't react well to being hit with everything at once unless you're going for traumatic mind control or something.

I'm usually game to give snake oil a try just to see what it does. It's on my to-do list to try a similar product from elsewhere next to get an idea of comparative effect.

>too many rabbit holes look like they're heading back to the same sorts of places.

They likely go back pre-Egypt (the story of Atlantis/the Great Flood), but indeed. It's the same religion and the earliest writing and symbolism is Egyptian. A concise summary can be found in "Secret Teachings of All Ages" by Manly P. Hall (which can be downloaded for free or even found online in text form if you search around a bit).

AJ is controlled opposition. Him and his followers are laughing stock among everyone who isn't a conspiracy theorist. Especially his 1500% markup placebo pills.

Does super male vitality really turn your dick into diamonds?

Oh, I generally don't take what they say at face value but rather some combination of what they believe and what they are bound to present to outsiders. I just think it's fun to poke them if I know a little more than they might suspect. I've noticed a pretty typical style to the way freemasons deflect, and not just the ones on Sup Forums.

Yes, but it also turns you sterile

No. Makes me look forward to fapping a little more I guess. But I don't really have problems in that department anyway.

Jury's out on super male + alpha. But too early to say if growing random semis all the time is just coincidence.

actually he did

youtube.com/watch?v=UmqxM0D-i-w

That would be a good side effect for me. I have enough kids.

It's fucking snake oil just like the rest of the retarded shit this kike loving faggot tries to sell to his dumb fuck audience every 10 minutes

>Manly P. Hall
You're like my online reading list of things I've made a mental note of and decided I didn't want to take the plunge into because I knew I'd need to allocate some real time for serious research like I did when I was first trying to figure out what if any veracity Beck, Jones, Chapman, etc. were saying back when I first came across them.

Heck, take Glenn Beck. He's turned into a nut job hack, but back in the day he was a decent broad-appeal hook for normies to encourage them to dig deeper on their own.

>He presents a range of pretty legitimate infomation

Virtually all just bullshit and sensationalism to distract his audience from doing anything productive or actually thinking for themselves or looking into what he is saying.

He keeps the hits coming fast and at an excited cadence so that after he screams about one thing that's going to be the end of the world, he's already throwing another one at you before you can stop and think or try to verify his sources.

Shady as fuck when you start to actually really examine or research what he says, and again, you can cry all day about all the ills that are being done but if you can't point the finger at who is responsible, and in this case even willfully distract from that culprit, how can anybody hope to fight an enemy they cannot even name?

The best was that one commercial early one for super mail with the black guy
>THANKS TO SUPER MALE I WAKE UP EVERY MORNING READY TO FIGHT THE GLOBALISTS

lol. They really hype the shit out of that stuff. The poop pill 100% make you poop, however. Wowzers.

Indeed. And if you've read a few books you likely know more about freemasonry than most of the blue lodge types that shill about it.

He was a lot better in years past where much more of the show was dedicated to news, investigative journalism, analysis, and especially having lots of guests on for further research. The show these days has gone down hill in that regard, imo.

The Secret Teachings book is quite short, but it may take a few readings, or reading many other books which are pointing out the same things to really put it together... also some of it isn't terribly relevant to the big picture (or perhaps I'm still missing it?).

Anyway, the book "Scarlet and the Beast" by Daniels is incredibly well researched, and while it dodges the JQ and adds some dubious Revelations interpretations and "Christian" commentary puts together a lot more pieces of the puzzle on how world events have been shaped, by whom, how, and to what end.

Enjoy reading. I've got to get going.

cya

Hope some folks check out your infographics, regardless of where they stand on the discussion.

Agreed. His first couple movies were quite good and some of his 9-11 research was sound. When he buddied up with the (((loose change))) guys (who are definitely either Jews or Freemasons) was when things really started turning to shit.

yeah i think he would conditionally name the jew but it would ruin him

Jones tends to work against the Jews plans, but he never calls them out directly. From what I've seen at least.

>1500% markup placebo pills
well now I know that you're a shill because that's simply not true. Its tired old "le snakeoil filter salesman" tripe.

AJ's products have six times more lead in every serving compared to anything else, but it's ok because California allows even more per serving

It's a hugbox for doomsday worshippers, armchair conspiracy theorists and paranoid schizos.

>you are part of the resistance. We do important stuff and youtube blocking us proves it.
>you are the true info warriors
>help us help you by funding us otherwise globalist, satanic, technocratic pedophiles will come and rape you
>you are nutritionally deficient and getting poisoned by globalists, you need our supplements daily
>I just got news from one of my sources that everything will be revealed soon and you're getting front row seats here on infowars. I just can't discuss it yet it's very confidential stuff.
>50% of show is commercials, 25% is mocking various personalities and venting about globalists and their ambitions, the rest is either calls that quickly turn into product plugs or on the rare occasion actual guests with insight.

Alex has been doing this for a long time. He knows it would be literal suicide to outright name the Jew. That's why he calls them bloodsucking intergalactic vampire goblins. Only retards don't know this.

>CIA controlled opposition staffed by jews used to piss in the information pool

Well, he does call himself "Jewish" and married two Jewish wives.