Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism

Dozo.

>no stains
Will this be fixed in the blu-ray?

Why are Oni and France so fucking shit?

Yoyoyo best girl coming through

>they had time to add a fanservice scenes with the bear but not to adapt all the Empress scenes

dropped

>people are jumping on the oni and french hate train
Well, more for me I guess.

There's no translation for the manga right?
Maybe I should just read the raw.

There's a translation it's just far behind.

Warabi a best.

Is this good anime?

I guess they want to make her yandere become a plot twist. Green only has 2 ep so if they don't add any original content, Empress will have a ton of screen time

I didn't think much of Warabi when I read the manga a year ago, but the anime has made her one of my favourites.

No one will top Amou though, she's just so fucking amazing. Shame the anime keeps butchering her scenes.

They don't though. They showed her stalking nomura which is anime original. The manga scenes were better but not as easy to put in for gag humor.

Should I watch this show?

Making it work as a twist would make it feel retarded, I think.

One of the reasons Amou is so great is that her feelings and motivations were foreshadowed/shown throughout the story. So, when she went on rampage it was crystal clear why.

Mary and Rin were too nice to Nomura. He was fucking cheating on them. They ought to lock him up.

Empress is garbage anyway.

She's obviously not an amerishart.

Fuck off Rin/Mary.

They're delusional, they were never in a relationship with him in the first place so there can be no cheating

Crazy bitches don't deserve sympathy.

It's a natural part of being a girl

I really want to know who will be voicing Hotaru (assuming she shows up in the anime).

>He was fucking cheating on them

user how can he be cheating on them when he's not even in a relationship with them? Nomura with Satori in that pic was none of their business but because they crave his D, they got jealous and beat him up. Its like bearloli said last episode, Oni and Frenchy need to be corrected.

is there MC x bear hentai?

Is there a girl in this show that's not fucking bonkers? Jesus Christ none of these gals have any chill at all.

>just letting yourself get NTR'd
>not punishing him causing you to feel bad
He was in the wrong.

They ain't crazy, they are just new to these sort of things.

But crazy is good, green is the best.

Oni already won.

lol, that was my exact thought too. you are a true bro of culture and refined taste

You mean castrate his non erect dick.

Agreed.

>Amou
who?

Worst girl.

>tfw you will never get buri buri'd

Try watching it and you'll find out.

>lol
Fuck off

Blind girl fight when?

Never. MC freaks out and runs away from her. I'm not joking here

So we now have ayayayayayay and yoyoyoyo?

I like these. Were there any for Mary and Amou?

Here's the one for Mary. Amou gets one if the official twitter account gets 13K followers.

Chapter 14 is out.

Unf.

Oh damn she's the last one and it's currently about 2k short.

Going by power rankings, wouldn't Satori require more followers than Warabi?
Or is the order based on popularity?

>Satori
Can she take on that Bear + Warabi though?

Would you protect this smile, user?

Not if I protect this one instead.

Kyoubo is scared of her, and Warabi is also wary of her.
The thing about Satori is her unpredictability.

In the anime, Satori was taking out only a few of Warabi's grunts, but in the manga she took out the entire building, including Warabi's main hechmen.

She's strong, sure no Tsukuyo and even less Amou strong, but seriously strong.

Well, at least it went on a bit further after where the episode ended.

Looks like no hope of having translations catch up to speed with the anime, so it's probably not going to go anywhere for a long time.

Of course I would. I'd also make her the happiest girl in the world.

Maybe it's just based on volume cover's order

This is fine.

Its based on how they appear in the opening.

Although if you want to talk about power levels between the 5 swords, its something like this:

Miko>>>Satori>Warabi>Mary=Oni

Well one is a demon and the other is a country full of assholes

But didn't Oni win the 1v1 fight against Warabi?

Because Warabi got cocky and didn't expect Rin to be able to pull off that technique.

But what if they need it?

Oni a cute.

Fuck me that symmetry disgusts me. Put the god damn mask back on you fucking dork.

What symmetry? Her eyes are completely different.

Why did he freak out though?

Because cute blind girls deserve to be bullied.

He approached her carelessly and sensed her killing aura.

But did she give him her stamp?

Bear loli and miko loli aren't crazy everybody else is nuts even the fucking headmaster of the school

Yes he got the stamp without even fighting her.

>presenting pantsu

Casual-tier. She should take off her gloves instead.

I'm imagining this was what Green was doing in the bath the whole episode just so that she could make a cool entrance.

Yes she gives him her stamp for stopping Empress' rampage.

>this episode
Well that escalated quickly.

>when they both fight completely naked
>when he bitch slaps her so hard her grandkids will feel it
>when she turned ally and protected him from blind loli
Sanae maybe crazy but she is good. I know most don't like this arc but it was cool.

>when she turned ally and protected him from blind loli

I don't remember her doing this.

How will Nomura trigger these girls into their ovulatory phase?

I am seriously bothered by the fact that the bear has a kid with another bear, yet she's acting all slutty for the MC.
This fucking NTR propaganda.

Please refrain from posting the show which was 100% supposed to include BD nipples, but didn't.

Light beams were canon. You were a fool for expecting anything else.

I hope the bear wins

Masuko will win

Is that the buddha statue with makeup? That would be gay. At least the bear is a girl.

Let's just say I had sex consensual sex with Nomura. This event is public information. What time would I die, how I would die, and who will do it.

Trick question.

Death is too good for you.

>Death is too good for you.
Don't you mean too much? This is a consensual, keyword, consensual sexual encounter that we both enjoyed.

Bear is used goods.

>both are naked fighting
Fuck lads. Is it next week yet?

It's an animal.

Angry oni is a fucking cute.

Vindictive cunt.

She's just too pure to know any better.

The tone was kind of weird this episode. That torture scene was nothing like what we've seen before if it was meant to be taken completely straight.

It was weird how they just dived into it and explained after. That kind of thing would work at the beginning of an episode, but not in the middle of one.

>ara ara ~ you're not attracted to an old lady (bear) like me are you?

What did you expect? They are psychos with a boner and that object of their boner was with another as far as they know. They are behaving exactly how they were established.

The bear is a just a fucking whore, who cares

MC shed blood in the very first episode. This bitches aren't bullshitting anybody.

Yeah but why did they go nuclear after being cool for a few episodes? It was so sudden.