If you are ever wondering why hate towards america is so extremely high from foreign countries this is why

If you are ever wondering why hate towards america is so extremely high from foreign countries this is why

pic related

America contains millions of cute, sexy, teenage & college bitches that are the most attractive women in the world

Now, lets examine the countries that actively obsess over America on Sup Forums
Here are their 'attractions'

>britain = disgusting bucktooth slags and black ghost cosplays
>mexico = overweight 4 foot tall chicas
>germany = black ghost cosplays and old women, germans havent been breeding for 50 years
>india = complete shithole
>canada = 90% block faced chinese and koreans

is it a coincidence every america obsessed poster comes from a country with AWFUL women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oS4gAhb6eyI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sweden is also the same as germany

"look mom, i'm a whore"

What I gather from this is that you think someone is jealous of your whores, one of which is pic related?

Honestly, American women are the easiest "white" women. Just drop in there, speak to them with your accent, throw in a few words of your native language and she'll be on your dick. They're also the most disgusting pieces of shit to fuck: you don't know if you'll get nigger-aids and they'll do the starfish 99% of the time.

>comes from a country with AWFUL women
Nigger, the whore in your pic is probably the last person you would want to start a family with. Have you ever been around the average American college bitch? they are narcissistic airheads with an overdeveloped sense of entitlement. She is a natural product of decadence that has eaten at the soul of this country since the end of WWII when the kikes solidified their grip.

yeah its not the invasions, interference, economic sanctions, usurping governments or plundering of other countries resources, it's your hoes

True story

UNGHHHHHH HOLY SHIT THICC

decadent spoiled whores. i'd rather be around a blockface than that. they have no real skills other than being pretty and make awful mothers.

wtf is black ghost cosplay. i'm not 12, plz elaborate

Germany actually has beautiful women. The only problem is a large section of them are cruel, cold, and humorless.

german and canadian women are hot af stupid amerinigger. your shitty kike haven country is filled with fat disgusting whores

What's with some German girls with Selänne chin? Where they come from?

bet 50 dollars girl in op's pic has sucked a black dick

make that 100

Wait, is that NOT sexy to you?

>is a large section of them are cruel, cold, and humorless.

yeah like most germans

I'd tap that but I'd rather die than start a family or something serious with her.

Show actual flag. If you're a bong, we know your story is fake or you picked up some buck-toothed anglo slag while here.

I've been to Britain. Literally the most effeminate men on the face of the Earth. Not to mention the fact that you're all just small. You look as if you haven't picked up anything half your bodyweight in your entire lives. I was surprised after going to France. I found that Frenchmen are ten times more masucline than little Anglets, and yet we all have this stereotype of French pussies. Very backwards outlook on Europe.

>America contains millions of cute, sexy, teenage & college bitches that are the most attractive women in the world

I am jealous of the college lifestyle Americans have but not the non-white %. What % of females in US campus towns are like OP's pic? Cause every time I try a dating app like tagged or PoF and switch to USA 98% of the women are non-whites, even when filtered to "Caucasian" only.

Any American user actually live through those sort of college years you see on American Pie movies, is that real? I do feel somewhat cheated by not being born into a Chad trustfund family and having debauched parties. If so, is it worth it going 100s of 1000s into debt over a few romps?

Sorry, I don't find DDR Helga the Shot Putter that attractive.

i went to a large university in the states for my bachelors. its the exact same culture we have and less cool than erasmus if you just want to be a dumb drunk whore

>REEEEE I CAN'T TALK BACK UNLESS I SEE YOUR FLAG
Americans are truly pathetic. But here, just for fun, if I select geographic location, it will show a leaf. But I assure you I'm not Canadian, so flags really don't mean shit.

trash bait slidethread begging for more "le 56%" amerimutt posting.
The amerimutt meme is true, I admit it. We have so many disgusting racemixxed creatures in our country and even on TV in the public eye.... you can't go anywhere without seeing one.

i doubt anyone gives much value to the possibility of fucking a whore.

As someone who's left his bedroom more than twice this week, let me tell you they don't give two shits about how whoreish your women are, you do because you're a kissless virgin and you're bitter, we know, you'll find a nice girl to touch your winky, and this stuff wont matter anymore.

Lel. So you're a bong then? Or something even more shit-tier?

I'm not from Britain, why do you have a fixation on the UK? Before you ask, yes I am white. I seriously don't understand why all of this matters to be honest, what I've said would still hold true if a fucking North Korean said it. You just sound upset your women are easy.

I don't know if those tits are real. If they are, I'd fuck her so hard that I berry like King Arthur.

>America
>cute, sexy, teenage & college bitches
*inhales*
*dies of suffocation*
Also
>citing sluts as your country's attraction
The amerimutt meme was real all this time
Remember to disengage and deport slide threads

Because you're obviously some extremely shit-tier half levantine "European" mongrel or an effeminate bong. The fact that you hide your flag and national Identity behind a swastika is a testament to this.

Shut the fuck up Jan. You should have just let us walk through. You could have prevented all this!

>AMERICANS ARE UGLY REEEE
>proof is a poorly hand drawn cartoon

I've just told you what flag would show if I did show it. Also, why does it matter?

Repulsive

Sounds like the Swiss.

Oh wait. See

lmao the 56 meme is destroying americuck confidence in themselves. Keep it up Russia.

>Sounds like the Swiss.

Euros are eternally jealous and fucked in the head. Its actually quite funny.

Depends. Go to a campus like Towson U in Maryland and literally all the white girls look like OPs pic related, except blonde haired and blue eyed. They don't necessarily dress like that though obviously.

And yes, obviously dating apps are going to be more popular amongst non-white women.

whatever you say Jamal Rodriguez

Thee small-brained nibba centrists of Europe. Bull-preppers of whoever is in power.

>small-brained

It takes a certain breed of ugly slag to breed with Bongmen. Fortunately Anglet land is almost exclusively composed of these.

Bong princes literally import Butch niggerbitches from the US to marry. We should encourage more Bongmen to do this. There would be literally no blacks left in the US in ten years.

>there are people that actually believe this

Yes, small-brained. Being bull-prepping bankers is not impressing anyone.

pic related is you, isn't it?

Being able to get some easy American ass would be nice but most of them don't look like OP pic and are stupid annoying pieces od shit.

I'll stick with what I got for now.

American women throw themselves at Brits even more than they do blacks.

>bull-prepping

and what you got paddy? a polish chick or something?

>Unironically being proud of degenerate sluts like OP's pic related.
I genuinely don't think about you at all Amerimutt, stay buttblasted, also saged.

Ahahaha. The deluded little Anglet. You have to literally compete at the level of blacks.

See I don't need to explain again.

100 dollars or 100 nigger dicks?

>Ahahaha
It's almost as easy as American women.

>canada = 90% block faced chinese and koreans
Haha faggot you're not even trying anymore
Sound more unfunny

>bait thread
> use /s/ image to lure anons in
> thread content doesn't matter, should be complete shit
>move onto next thread
> 0.2 shekels deposited in your account
>97% of anons will swallow bait

also i've noticed that as they get older the CHIN gets BIGGER. its really astounding

I don't know I find the woman in that pic disgusting. Too semitic for my tastes ...

Also sage for slide thread.

Even with my slav accent, the hottest bitches in the states are on a whole 'nother level than me that it's not even worth caring about. If I was a chick I wouldn't even wear yoga pants. So there's no appeal to being where hundreds of guys have been before, and the slut wouldn't even give me a chance. And I've been in a few real parties where drop dead blondes were in lingerie of all things. They don't wear that in nasty smoked out basements just to get fucked by a nobody

You all must be some real Chadly normalfags to fuck so many burger women when there's so many burger robots who'll die as virgins in /r9k/. Must be, to get so easily butthurt by OP. It's always customs flag + Brit faggots being unfunny (((divisionists))) posting le 52% face in response to criticism. British women really are the only ones notorious for looking like shit

>t. projection
The day an american is jealous of a european will never EVER come no matter how much you imagine it.
You faggots in catalonia can't even free yourselves from an occupying foreign power - no wonder you hate Americans.

>doesn't realise the occupying powers are also European
>american education

that's a nice floor

I've visited the states a couple of years back. No wonder your country is so degenerate, all your women turn out to be major whores without self worth or self respect. I prefer European women, sexy but classy...

fuck it OP is right i only like Dutch chicks. Stick to your own.

>they hate us cause they anus

Appearances/image, behavior/actions have lost touch with reality.
>"Yeah, but I'm not REALLY a slut! OMG lol!"
>"I'm a good person. I treat (almost) everyone I meet kindly. Enough of them that is even's out my shitty, two-faced behavior."

Bitch should've been wearing whore-heels. Those shoes don't go along with the rest of what's she wearing. This stupid slut would've been hotter with the heels.

Where can i find one of these chicks

Actually you're right. It's because your "culture" and behavior are so disgusting.

Now also bear in mind that most of the white part of your population are descended from brits and germans.

did you have a stroke

Pls stahp

Here in Belgium they are literally meh, the only good thing about multiculturalism is that we finally have good looking women here
I don't know if they are slutty or not here but yeah it seems with the media that American women are whores

But that's a cartoon, Abdullah, not a real person. Are you having trouble differentiating reality from drawings?

wow a whore! long live america!

You fucking what m8?

Everyone knows American women are coalburning sluts. Your country is degeneracy central and your media even promotes wiggatry and "sexual liberation" to your females.

>America contains millions of cute, sexy, teenage & college bitches that are the most attractive women in the world
no we fucking don't lol

>'W-WHITER THAN Y-YOU MOHAMMED"

someone gimme an instagram or twitter fuck

Me 2

literally any high school or college in america. they are dumb, they are disloyal, they sucked a dick right before talking to you, and theyll suck a different dick after agreeing to suck yours

As a person that goes to your country on a regular basis I attest that you have some real gems over there. They are mentally broken but beasts in bed. Good for you

nikola horny as fucc

Wow I have never seen a thot before, thank you Tyrone P. Mutt Lee for enlightenment.

But only retards mutually HATE America, I noticed they're almost always Leftists and Muslims, the two most retarded groups on planet Earth.

What the heck is wrong with their arms? Is that a manlet thing, where there comes a point when you're so short that you begin to do the Jimmy overalls first day of school pose with your arms?

hahaha
american women are the most obnoxious, absurd looking cumdumpsters in the entire world

haha look how he mad

fuark

>Hijab is cute
youtu.be/oS4gAhb6eyI

She will make a white man happy one day. Good wife material after taking 200 cocks.

>t. Alizee

i bet american girls love Serb dick. those tall, dark, handsome hung serb men. Must me a great change from the short, pale, weak burger manlet